🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Well, Democrats, where's the proof that Russia interfered with the election...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...and where's the proof that Trump or his people were involved?

This is the third time I've asked, and so far, I've got nothing from you people.

This is the third time I've asked, and so far, I've got nothing from you people.

You're dealing with secret information. You may never know all the truth behind it. There's an investigation going on. When it's finished you might find some more out.

Gee why were 6 of his staff in constant SECRETIVE communication with Russians
before the election?
Happens every presidency right?
Why was Wilbur Ross picked by Tramp as Commerce Secretary? Could it be he worked at a bank in Cyprus? Of course there's a Russian connection. The bank in Cyprus is where Russia launders all their dirty money.
Why do so many in this administration have Russian ties? Nothing suspicious there?
There's a ton of evidence and information that needs sorting out.

Why does your kind keep asking the same stupid question over and over about proof when these investigations are in their infancy stage and could last for years?

Try at least acting like you're informed.

before the election?
Why was Wilbur Ross picked by Tramp as Commerce Secretary? Could it be he worked at a bank in Cyprus? Of course there's a Russian connection. The bank in Cyprus is where Russia launders all their dirty money.
Why do so many in this administration have Russian ties? Nothing suspicious there?

Why does your kind keep asking the same stupid question over and over about proof when these investigations are in their infancy stage and could last for years?

Sounds like a kooky conspiracy theory to me.

Are you guys 9/11 Truthers? Because you sound the same.

There is absolutely no evidence, but The Donald trying to be progressive and move on, that is what the democrat/MSM is arguing is "obstruction of justice." Totally insane.

What's interesting about all this is when Donald Trump said the system is rigged, the Democrats acted like it was the end of democracy itself that he would dare say that, and now the shoe's on the other foot.

54 minutes and still no proof. This is what happened the last two times I asked.

Well, it's like a cat died and is stinking up this thread because Democrats are avoiding coming in here to tell me all about their wonderful proofs that the Russians and Donald Trump stole the election from Hillary Clinton.

Well, this is telling. All I hear about on the news is that Russia stole the election and Trump helped them do it, and yet, when I say, let's see some proof, no proof is provided. It looks like the media is engaging in a misinformation campaign.

There is absolutely no evidence, but The Donald trying to be progressive and move on, that is what the democrat/MSM is arguing is "obstruction of justice." Totally insane.

Can you prove there's no evidence, or is this just your opinion based on what you want to believe?

Anti-Donald mental cases get yer Preparation H handy. In only a few hours your butts are going to probably feel uncomfortable. :p

Proof was offered. You simply chose not to see.

Roger Stone (Trump advisor) knew about the hacks 6 weeks before the hacks were released.

before the election?

Sounds like a kooky conspiracy theory to me.

Are you guys 9/11 Truthers? Because you sound the same.

Notice how he didn't use 'Birther' as his kooky conspiracy example?

lol

Forum List

Back