Well Folks.....We Are In Deep Shit Now

I think Democrats are capable of just about anything imaginable.
They will make us numb to all of the shocking actions they have planned in the next several months.

Brought to you by Trumpsters™, Make America Gag Again.
Says the Party whose leaders ENCOURAGED RIOTS

Only Trump has encouraged violence. He's a narcissist.. Violence is part of that.

Did you know that the mob who stormed the Capitol brought nooses and handcuffs?
Bullshit. You obviously are uninformed because Democrats have been encouraging violence. Do you need proof?

Go ahead. Prove the Democrats have encouraged violence.
It's now our responsibility to keep them in check.
By voting?
Among other things.
You know why the courts rejected every attempt to display cheating?
Liberals riot and Republicans have Talk Radio.
They admitted they were afraid of rioting. Why do you think the democrats condoned it all summer.

The Democrats didn't condone rioting.. They called for vandals, looters and arsonists to be arrested.
And so the revisionist history begins. I witnessed the rioting in Portland and Seattle last summer and saw the democrat response to it. You are a either willfully ignorant or a fucking liar. I vote for the latter.

Everyone condemned looters, vandals and arsonists.. Everyone.
Of course Democrats have encouraged violence. Minneapolis, Seattle and Portland all have Democrats in charge and rioters burned and looted while Democrat leaders told cops to stand down. Fucking lying idiot.

Protesting is legal. Arson, looting and vandalism is not. That's why people that riot are arrested.
But you can paint racist, riot-inciting messages on streets around the country with impunity if you're a democrat-aligned marxist group like BLM. Democrats say that's OK. SMFH
Arrests are coming for you rioters.
Gee, all of a sudden Democrats want rioters arrested. Glittering hypocrites.
Ammo up.
Better have a lot.
We have more than enough.
Whose "we"?

All you boogolow bioys? Goin to out shoot the Feds?
You really shouldn't ingest those Tide pods.
Weak
Cocksucker.
You need to get a grip on yourself.

I wonder if we can still impeach George Washington.

Are you an adult?
More than you.

99% of US citizens have had 0% representation since Reagan.
We each have one vote, but you can bet your genitals that any one Tech or Finance Magnate has 1000x the representation you have.
Anyone who thinks that Trespassers are running away from anything but miserable counties is an idiot.
Anyone who thinks the US needs to bribe the world to love us is an idiot.
Anyone who is happy to get Food Stamps is an idiot.

The only issue separating the establishment puppets in Congress is the Ds will give you Food Stamps and the Rs are trying to keep your sexual deviance in your bedroom.

Anyone, such as yourself, who thinks they're not as obnoxious as Trump is an idiot.

The US is at the same exact impasse as every other Democratic Republic in history...we have become a nation of elites and bottom feeders by taxing to death those in-between.

I know where you and your ad hominem keyboard warriors stand...in the Idiot Line.
Biden is going to rise taxes on anyone making more than $400K. You good.

And blaming both parties for this dysfunction is the work of an uninformed hack.
If and when Biden eliminates the Small & Medium Business Tax Breaks, a lot of minorities are going to go bankrupt.
So yes, you are an ignoramus as you voted for a letter and not for the policies.
Just pull shit out of your ass now.

I voted for both Biden and his policies.
What are Biden's policies other than raise taxes and bring in millions more illegals and millions more muslim trash?
You should learn to apply your critical thinking skills.

The election lasted over a year.

Are you an adult?
More than you.

We each have one vote, but you can bet your genitals that any one Tech or Finance Magnate has 1000x the representation you have.
Anyone who thinks that Trespassers are running away from anything but miserable counties is an idiot.

The only issue separating the establishment puppets in Congress is the Ds will give you Food Stamps and the Rs are trying to keep your sexual deviance in your bedroom.

Anyone, such as yourself, who thinks they're not as obnoxious as Trump is an idiot.

The US is at the same exact impasse as every other Democratic Republic in history...we have become a nation of elites and bottom feeders by taxing to death those in-between.

I know where you and your ad hominem keyboard warriors stand...in the Idiot Line.

And blaming both parties for this dysfunction is the work of an uninformed hack.
If and when Biden eliminates the Small & Medium Business Tax Breaks, a lot of minorities are going to go bankrupt.
So yes, you are an ignoramus as you voted for a letter and not for the policies.

Biden doesn't have policies. They're supplied to him by the collective.
Wow, nice.

I guess Spock was before the Borg.

They will make us numb to all of the shocking actions they have planned in the next several months.

Only Trump has encouraged violence. He's a narcissist.. Violence is part of that.

Bullshit. You obviously are uninformed because Democrats have been encouraging violence. Do you need proof?

By voting?
Among other things.
They admitted they were afraid of rioting. Why do you think the democrats condoned it all summer.

The Democrats didn't condone rioting.. They called for vandals, looters and arsonists to be arrested.
And so the revisionist history begins. I witnessed the rioting in Portland and Seattle last summer and saw the democrat response to it. You are a either willfully ignorant or a fucking liar. I vote for the latter.

Of course Democrats have encouraged violence. Minneapolis, Seattle and Portland all have Democrats in charge and rioters burned and looted while Democrat leaders told cops to stand down. Fucking lying idiot.

Protesting is legal. Arson, looting and vandalism is not. That's why people that riot are arrested.
But you can paint racist, riot-inciting messages on streets around the country with impunity if you're a democrat-aligned marxist group like BLM. Democrats say that's OK. SMFH
Ammo up.
Better have a lot.
Whose "we"?

Weak
Cocksucker.
You need to stick a Glock up a nostril.

Are you an adult?
More than you.

What are Biden's policies other than raise taxes and bring in millions more illegals and millions more muslim trash?
You should learn to apply your critical thinking skills.

The election lasted over a year.
Weak.

By voting?
Among other things.

Ammo up.
Better have a lot.
Whose "we"?

Weak
Cocksucker.
How white of you.

By voting?
Among other things.

Ammo up.
Better have a lot.
Whose "we"?

Weak
Cocksucker.
How white of you.

Trump now condemns the attack on the capitol.

By voting?
Among other things.

Ammo up.
Better have a lot.
Whose "we"?

Weak
Cocksucker.
How white of you.
Racist.

By voting?
Among other things.

Ammo up.
Better have a lot.
Whose "we"?

Weak
Cocksucker.
How white of you.
Racist moron

By voting?
Among other things.

Ammo up.
Better have a lot.
Whose "we"?

Weak
Cocksucker.
How white of you.
Racist.
If you're using the term, it's lost all meaning.

By voting?
Among other things.

Ammo up.
Better have a lot.
Whose "we"?

Weak
Cocksucker.
How white of you.
Racist moron
68eb326d-298f-4f8a-a9b2-5e598ea90e57.jpeg

By voting?
Among other things.

Ammo up.
Better have a lot.
Whose "we"?

Weak
Cocksucker.
How white of you.
Racist moron
and your point being----

By voting?
Among other things.

Ammo up.
Better have a lot.
Whose "we"?

Weak
Cocksucker.
How white of you.
Racist moron
and your point being----
domestic-terrorists-storm-US-capitol-sedition-coup-violence-21.jpg

Are you an adult?
More than you.

You're a Portfolio Globalist...OK.
At least you admit you think minorities are helpless without welfare and foreign countries have inept leaders.

By voting?
Among other things.

Ammo up.
Better have a lot.
Whose "we"?

Weak
Cocksucker.
How white of you.
Racist moron
and your point being----
And just how do we know who that person is?

Are you an adult?
More than you.

At least you admit you think minorities are helpless without welfare and foreign countries have inept leaders.
Is your post supposed to mean something outside the wingnut bubble?

By voting?
Among other things.

Ammo up.
Better have a lot.
Whose "we"?

Weak
Cocksucker.
How white of you.
Racist moron
and your point being----
And just how do we know who that person is?
He will be identified soon. He will be one of yours.

Are you an adult?
More than you.

Is your post supposed to mean something outside the wingnut bubble?

The bolded applies to both parties, LibBot.
The amazing thing is that you never bother to remember who posts what.
You just wait for someone to attack.

Forum List

Back