Well here we are kids: The “tourist” defense!

Wow! Twice in one day I get to use this...

1621889974830.jpeg

F’n AMAZEBALLS! :rolleyes-41:

Weakest excuse I ever heard since Biden claimed he needed 25,000 NG troops stationed in DC to "protect democracy" from "domestic terrorism" all the while never expressing the slightest concern about 9000 riots in 69 cities!

The touriststs should defend themselves from the retarded niggeeres, or whatever the Biden idiot calls them these days.

I think he refers to them as "the first sort of mainstream African-Americans who are articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guys."

I mean, that's story-book, man
Hey man, I thought he called them niggards or niggerdly or blenoggard or something like that. What did he call those negroes?

Cowards love committing the act.

Never taking responsibility for it though.
Hey MarcATL , what did Biden call the negroes? Can you remember, or are you stupid like a low IQ dumb negro?

Let's see...

1975: "I think the concept of busing … that we are going to integrate people so that they all have the same access and they learn to grow up with one another and all the rest, is a rejection of the whole movement of black pride. Desegregation is a rejection of the entire black awareness concept, where black is beautiful, black culture should be studied; and the cultural awareness of the importance of their own identity, their own individuality.

2019: “We have to make sure that every single child does, in fact, have 3-, 4-, and 5-year-olds go to school — to school, not day care, school. We bring social workers into homes and parents to help them deal with how to raise their children. It’s not that they don’t want to help. They don’t know quite what to do. Play the radio. Make sure the television — excuse me, make sure you have the record player on at night.”

September 2020: "Some Black woman was able to stack the grocery shelf"

May 2020: “You ain’t black.”

August 2019: “Poor kids” just as bright as “white kids”

June 2019: "We've got to recognize that the kid wearing a hoodie may very well be the next poet laureate and not a gangbanger."

August 2012: “Put y’all back in chains”

February 2007: Obama is "the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean”

2006: "You can't go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent"

1993: “We have predators on our streets that society has in fact, in part because of its neglect, created. They are beyond the pale many of those people, beyond the pale. And it’s a sad commentary on society. We have no choice but to take them out of society.”

Pretty pathetic to call Americans "insurrectionists" just for going into an area made to give tour guides from.

Just for that, I'm cancelling my tour.
Tourists don’t break windows, beat police officers with fire extinguishers and put their feet up on Pelosi’s desk. That’s called an insurrection and attack on democracy, you idiot!

Pretty pathetic to call Americans "insurrectionists" just for going into an area made to give tour guides from.

Just for that, I'm cancelling my tour.
Tourists don’t break windows, beat police officers with fire extinguishers and put their feet up on Pelosi’s desk. That’s called an insurrection and attack on democracy, you idiot!
They don't injure over a hundred cops and chant "Kill Mike Pence" either

I wonder if the FBI is withholding the names of left wingers who were involved. It's kind of funny that the Biden administration seems to accept the "tourism" defense for the thousands of illegal aliens who are crossing the border.

Forum List

Back