Well here we are kids: The “tourist” defense!

Wow! Twice in one day I get to use this...

Pretty pathetic to call Americans "insurrectionists" just for going into an area made to give tour guides from.

Just for that, I'm cancelling my tour.
Tourists don’t break windows, beat police officers with fire extinguishers and put their feet up on Pelosi’s desk. That’s called an insurrection and attack on democracy, you idiot!

Tourists visiting Minneapolis, Portland, NYC, Rochester, NY, Chicago, Kenosha, and Philadelphia did far worse than that.

So why are you giving them a free pass?

I wonder if the FBI is withholding the names of left wingers who were involved. It's kind of funny that the Biden administration seems to accept the "tourism" defense for the thousands of illegal aliens who are crossing the border.
There were only trump humpers at the January 6th attempted coup at the US Capitol. The FBI is withholding nothing. The GQP is scared to death of a commission that might bring to light their complicity with the Insurrection. The vast majority of Americans want to commission. But the Taliban of the US...aka the GQP...is afraid of what will be found.

The FBI is busy tracking down criminal trespass suspects while thousands of illegal "Tourists" are flooding the Southwest. No surprise here.

The FBI is busy tracking down criminal trespass suspects while thousands of illegal "Tourists" are flooding the Southwest. No surprise here.
Let us know when immigrants attempt to overthrow the Government.....otherwise, book you flight to Moscow as early as possible. Beat the trumpian rush...his kids are getting nervous about the many investigations.

Forum List

Back