Well, I guess she has a point -- Pregnant Texas woman stopped for driving solo in HOV told police ...

It is well established that conservatives/Republicans are far more generous in giving what is rightfully ours to give, to support worthy charities to help those who are less fortunate. You LIbErals/Democraps can think of no way to help the needy other than by outright theft. You're not willing to give what is yours to give, and instead call for government to steal from others. There is no virtue in that, and no high ground for you to stand on and look down on those who believe in and practice true charity.

^^^

main-qimg-998b4efb0bb61a77a269271bbd132708-pjlq

Cool story Bro.

Before I retired, I used the I35E HOV lanes in both directions for several years, commuting to and from work by myself. I never got caught. A co-worker lady got caught and ticketed one day. I asked her: "Are you going to stop using those lanes?" She said: "Hell no, I'd never get to work on time."

Now we have express (toll) lanes that run in the middle of most of our interstate highways. The HOV lanes are pretty much all gone.

I have no problem with that. I knew people that used to speed on the highway all the time and get busted. That didn't stop them from speeding any longer, but they either mailed the ticket in or if they had to go to court, did that. They didn't try to fight it with some stupidity like this ding-dong is trying to do.

Posting that stupid meme doesn't imbue it with any truth.

The hard truth is that your kind are consistently unwilling to help the unfortunate, by giving what is rightfully yours to give. Your only concept of “charity” is based on theft. Not on giving what is yours to give, but on robbing others. And yet you delusionally think you have some high ground on which to stand, in advocating for theft and fraud, from which to look down on those who believe in and practice genuine, honest charity.

You are a thieving piece of shit.

The hard truth is that your kind are consistently unwilling to help the unfortunate, by giving what is rightfully yours to give. Your only concept of “charity” is based on theft. Not on giving what is yours to give, but on robbing others. And yet you delusionally think you have some high ground on which to stand, in advocating for theft and fraud, from which to look down on those who believe in and practice genuine, honest charity.

blah blah blah.gif

According to the most recent federal data, there are currently more than 400,000 children in foster care in the United States. They range in age from infants to 21 years old (in some states). The average age of a child in foster care is more than 8 years old, and there are slightly more boys than girls.

About the children

View attachment 668832

Cuts in Nutrition Assistance Would Make It Harder for Families to Afford Food​

The 2019 Trump budget cuts SNAP by more than $213 billion over the next ten years — or by nearly 30 percent. It imposes large benefit cuts on most households even though current benefits average just $1.40 per person per meal, and radically restructures how benefits are delivered. It also includes other benefit and eligibility cuts that would cause at least 4 million people to lose SNAP benefits altogether. The cuts would affect every category of SNAP participant, including the unemployed, the elderly, individuals with disabilities, and low-income working families with children.

Cuts in Housing and Energy Assistance Would Make It Harder for Families to Pay Rent​

As discussed below, the President’s budget includes substantial cuts in non-defense programs —programs outside defense that are funded each year through the annual appropriations process. Among these are substantial cuts in low-income housing programs that would affect a broad swath of low-income households, including several million working families with children, seniors, and people with disabilities. The 2019 Trump budget proposes the largest retrenchment of federal housing aid since the U.S. Housing Act was enacted in 1937.

• Cancels Housing Choice Vouchers — which help low-income households afford private, modest apartments — for about 200,000 low-income households. These cuts would hit extremely low-income seniors, people with disabilities, and working families with children hard, undercut community efforts to reduce homelessness, and weaken housing stability, which is critical to children’s development and school attendance.
Raises rents on low-income families with HUD rental assistance. Nearly all households receiving rental assistance that are headed by a person who is not 62 or older or disabled would have to spend 35 percent of their income on rent, up from 30 percent under current law. Working families would bear the bulk of such rent increases and be especially hard hit, because they also could no longer subtract child care expenses from their incomes in determining their rent payments (i.e., rents would be raised from 30 percent of income after deductions for costs like child care to 35 percent of gross income).

The budget also raises the minimum monthly rent to $150, which means rents would triple or more for the poorest families; this change would largely hit households that live below half of the poverty line, and it would likely result in more evictions and homelessness.
The budget also eliminates the Social Services Block Grant (SSBG), which provides $1.7 billion in flexible funding to states each year for services such as child care, day programs for seniors and people with disabilities, services for homeless individuals and families, and others.

Trump Budget Deeply Cuts Health, Housing, Other Assistance for Low- and Moderate-Income Families | Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

& ^^^ that ^^^ doesn't take into account the 2017 tax cuts.

One needs to note, many in Foster Care are not eligible to be adopted. They are in the system while the courts try to get them reunited with their parents if possible.

Now there is no excuse for the rest.

so been carpool lane would require that two seats have to be occupied so she won't get a ticket. Is that what you are saying. well it makes sense

More or less if you want to use the carpool lane, you need to be carpooling. A fetus cannot car pool. She deserved the ticket.

Nope, but it is true all the same.

I'll support anything that helps a woman to not choose to abort.

so been carpool lane would require that two seats have to be occupied so she won't get a ticket. Is that what you are saying. well it makes sense

Not even close. The law for the HOV states there must be two people in the vehicle.

Sporting events and airlines sell seats, which is why an infant can ride on the same seat as a parent and not be charged extra

Forum List

Back