Well I see my up coming paycheck with the tax and the savings are under-whelming

I make just under $120k. My insurance premium went up $170 a month and I am getting roughly $190 from the tax cut. I get a net gain of $20 a month. Won’t even provide a dinner out for my family. ☹️

Note: The premium increase is the highest I have had in years. The coverage and co-pay are also god awful now (neither which changed in the 3 previous years at the company). Could be from Obaminationcare imploding, but more likely because the GOP is piecemeal taking apart Obamacare without a replacement.

Not good for the GOP in the mid-terms if they are going to appeal to the middle class! [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Yep. Repeal and replace:lol:
Anyone who voted for Trump expecting great health insurance (It’ll be the best, most beautiful insurance. Everyone will have insurance. Believe me) voted for a lie. You’ve been had :lol:

Us grown adults pay for our own health insurance...nothing has changed for us.
Our bottom feeders, illegals and barely legals better figure shift out though...haha

I make just under $120k. My insurance premium went up $170 a month and I am getting roughly $190 from the tax cut. I get a net gain of $20 a month. Won’t even provide a dinner out for my family. ☹️

Note: The premium increase is the highest I have had in years. The coverage and co-pay are also god awful now (neither which changed in the 3 previous years at the company). Could be from Obaminationcare imploding, but more likely because the GOP is piecemeal taking apart Obamacare without a replacement.

Not good for the GOP in the mid-terms if they are going to appeal to the middle class! [emoji17]

Sorry to hear of your disappointment...send it back.

If Democrats were in control, $20 would have been your net loss.

Trump whores think a few extra bucks in their pay checks while The Donald and his friends get millions is SUCH a great deal.
They never get tired of getting fucked in the ass by this president.

Anyone who voted for Trump expecting great health insurance (It’ll be the best, most beautiful insurance. Everyone will have insurance. Believe me) voted for a lie. You’ve been had :lol:
And the Democrats voted against every Healthcare plan the Republicans put up for a vote.
Republicans don’t have now, and never did have, a comprehensive health insurance bill. They’ve been saying for eight years, “Put us in charge and we’ll repeal and replace Obamacare with something better and cheaper “. Trump said during the campaign that “Everyone will be insured”. Well, here they are holding he reigns of power. They’re dismantling Obamacare with no replacement. Nothing. Eight years and nothing.

You’ve been had. How does it feel?
Republicans DID come out with a healthcare plan. Back in 2017. You really need to pay attention.

House Republicans release long-awaited plan to replace Obamacare

And democraps have almost unanimously voted against everything the Republicans put out there. So the real reason there is no replacement is that the Democraps don't want one. They want Obamacare. Which is a proven failure.

Trump whores think a few extra bucks in their pay checks while The Donald and his friends get millions is SUCH a great deal.
Only one proper response to that... You're an idiot.

If Dems were in control the money would have gone to infrastructure and education rather than in the pockets of the power elites.
That’s why there is a blue wave coming in November.

Us grown adults pay for our own health insurance...nothing has changed for us.
Our bottom feeders, illegals and barely legals better figure shift out though...haha
Cool story. I pay for my own as well. It’s called employer based insurance. But your little idiotic statement is not what Trump told us during the campaign. He said everyone would be covered. That’s not what the GOP has been saying for eight years. They said trust us, put us in power and we’ll give you cheaper and better insurance.

I mean, I think it’s cute that you’re willing to cut off your nose to spite your face, but the millions of people who were unable to get or afford insurance until Obamacare came along — what do you think they’re going to say when their insurance becomes unaffordable or they’re once again denied insurance for “pre-existing conditions”? How do you think they’ll vote?

I know the truth is something very distasteful to you.
After all you’re a trump dic licker and swallow all 2000 plus of his lies.

Then give it back. That's $240 for this year.

Poor baby...cry me a river

If Dems were in control the money would have gone to infrastructure and education rather than in the pockets of the power elites.
That’s why there is a blue wave coming in November.
DREAM ON!

And the Democrats voted against every Healthcare plan the Republicans put up for a vote.
Republicans don’t have now, and never did have, a comprehensive health insurance bill. They’ve been saying for eight years, “Put us in charge and we’ll repeal and replace Obamacare with something better and cheaper “. Trump said during the campaign that “Everyone will be insured”. Well, here they are holding he reigns of power. They’re dismantling Obamacare with no replacement. Nothing. Eight years and nothing.

Republicans DID come out with a healthcare plan. Back in 2017. You really need to pay attention.

And democraps have almost unanimously voted against everything the Republicans put out there. So the real reason there is no replacement is that the Democraps don't want one. They want Obamacare. Which is a proven failure.
Bullshit. If Republicans want health care reform, they have the power to do it. If they need Democrats on board, then they can work with them. All I’m hearing is excuses.

I know the truth is something very distasteful to you.
After all you’re a trump dic licker and swallow all 2000 plus of his lies.
Welcome to my ignore list, PUNK!

Bullshit. If Republicans want health care reform, they have the power to do it. If they need Democrats on board, then they can work with them. All I’m hearing is excuses.
Conservatives do not want nationalized healthcare. They want to allow people to shop around and buy their own healthcare. Government was never meant to be your nanny. You go out, get a job, and buy your own damn healthcare policy. That's what adults do.

Conservatives do not want nationalized healthcare. They want to allow people to shop around and buy their own healthcare. Government was never meant to be your nanny. You go out, get a job, and buy your own damn healthcare policy. That's what adults do.
Cool. Run on that next election

120k a YEAR is not middle class....40-60k a year is middle class...my parents were middle class and they benefit greatly from the tax cut.

With my wife’s income we are closer to $160k. In Chicago, honestly middle class is btw $100k-$200k

Without that tax cut, you'd be paying 170 dollars more.

Very true. What I read I thought I was going to get an extra $340-400 a month. But I guess any extra money is good.

Some fuzzy math there.
No tax cut $0 change in taxes
Ins premium increase $190

Tax cut -$170
Ins prem incr. $190

Sounds like that tax cut saves you a bundle, if that’s monthly
It would be $2280 less pay per yr
But it is only $240 less with the tax cut

Sounds like it has saved you $2040 in take home per year.

Good, I was just hoping that $350-400 that some random website calculator did for me.

The implosion of Obaminationcare is the bigger culprit.

$200 per month paycheck increase is pretty substantial but of course lefties can't celebrate because a republican is in office. Hypocrite lefties fought like hell to keep Obamacare and now they whine that their premiums keep going up.

I support Trump and his agenda.

Forum List

Back