Well it happened....$4.00 gas.

I just checked gas buddy for my AO....Regular corn gas just hit $4.00 now, a 60-cent a gallon increase this week....A 20-cent increase in less than 24 hours.

We haven't even seen the price change from winter to summer blend yet.

Thanks Biden, you POS.
So what specifically does Biden have to do with it? Did y ou blame Trump for the economic collapse during Covid? Just wondering…

So what specifically does Biden have to do with it? Did y ou blame Trump for the economic collapse during Covid? Just wondering…
We were headed in this direction long before the current troubles overseas and it's directly related to Biden.

Gas was $2.01 in my AO on election day 2020 and it started going up then due to uncertainty....Which was well founded as it turned out given Tater's energy edicts.

I ask you, shouldn't the buck stop at the WH for a $2.00 a gallon increase in the time Biden has held office while it remained steady during Trump's tenure?

You fault, my fault, nobodies fault someone is going to pay the piper and that is usually the party in charge. You own this and you can't use your pretzel logic to weasel your way out of your upcoming drubbing in Nov..

Save your "Thank You President Biden" songs until gas hits $5.00/gallon in 3......2......1.........

Minutes?

Hours?

Days?

Weeks?

Pick one.
Xiden might forget to screw the economy further.....but would his Chinese puppet-masters?

Save your "Thank You President Biden" songs until gas hits $5.00/gallon in 3......2......1.........

Minutes?

Hours?

Days?

Weeks?

Pick one.
Xiden might forget to screw the economy further.....but would his Chinese puppet-masters?
If memory serves the highest it ever got in my AO before was $4.29 a gallon during the Halfrican's tenure.

I suspect we will easily pass that mark. Hell next week would not surprise me a bit given the 60-cent increase this week.....It will be game-over at any rate when the summer blend price increase hits.

We were headed in this direction long before the current troubles overseas and it's directly related to Biden.

Gas was $2.01 in my AO on election day 2020 and it started going up then due to uncertainty....Which was well founded as it turned out given Tater's energy edicts.

I ask you, shouldn't the buck stop at the WH for a $2.00 a gallon increase in the time Biden has held office while it remained steady during Trump's tenure?

You fault, my fault, nobodies fault someone is going to pay the piper and that is usually the party in charge. You own this and you can't use your pretzel logic to weasel your way out of your upcoming drubbing in Nov..
How is it directly related to Biden?

Do you blame Trump for the economic collapse?

How is it directly related to Biden?

Do you blame Trump for the economic collapse?

As far as Trump goes the things that affect me and mine were not even near as bad BUT he should have never listened to Fauci and fired him after the first "two weeks" to flatten the curve hogwash. So yes, he is totally to blame for that blunder.

I bet you on this, had he not "lost" we would have recovered as a nation a lot quicker than in the dribs a drabs that we did when the red states told Biden to go fuck himself and opened their states up.

Only when the dems realized that if they had any hope come November they had to revert to "political science" and end the mandates.

Of course everything took off then just as predicted by anyone with two brain cells to rub together to make a spark knew that it would. The only credit the Dems get is for holding the country back unnecessarily. Indeed, the inflation may well have been just transitory and on the way down by now had we moved as a nation instead of fiefdoms.

Thing is Biden's bunch had done so much damage to the energy sector we have what we have.....And what is he saying now?.....That we have to sacrifice for some BS dem "ideals" in a war 4800 miles away....Fuck that noise. He's in charge, by hook or crook, so he gets the blame.

Clear enough for ya now? If not it will become so in November and I won't sugar-coat it, we are out for revenge on dem ass.

As far as Trump goes the things that affect me and mine were not even near as bad BUT he should have never listened to Fauci and fired him after the first "two weeks" to flatten the curve hogwash. So yes, he is totally to blame for that blunder.

I bet you on this, had he not "lost" we would have recovered as a nation a lot quicker than in the dribs a drabs that we did when the red states told Biden to go fuck himself and opened their states up.

Only when the dems realized that if they had any hope come November they had to revert to "political science" and end the mandates.

Of course everything took off then just as predicted by anyone with two brain cells to rub together to make a spark knew that it would. The only credit the Dems get is for holding the country back unnecessarily. Indeed, the inflation may well have been just transitory and on the way down by now had we moved as a nation instead of fiefdoms.

Thing is Biden's bunch had done so much damage to the energy sector we have what we have.....And what is he saying now?.....That we have to sacrifice for some BS dem "ideals" in a war 4800 miles away....Fuck that noise. He's in charge, by hook or crook, so he gets the blame.

Clear enough for ya now? If not it will become so in November and I won't sugar-coat it, we are out for revenge on dem ass.
Trumpers are disappearing in droves, Try reality sometime, wonderful genius lol...

LOL.....That's about like me worrying about gas prices in Ireland.....CA's prices are always retarded.

Any time or anywhere Democrats are in power and are leading the charge against some BS like "global warming", gas prices are going to be high. That extends all the way up to the Presidency.

First it has gone up as the economy has, now because of your hero Putin...Biden's approval went up to 47% and Trump is scum...

Forum List

Back