Well it was too good to last

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Peter Alexander (@PeterAlexander) | Twitter

Sorry Oprah isn't going to run.......another setback for the left........

funny you thought she would win
and funny that she was younger at 63 then your main challengers.....I mean you have 3 70+ year olds......and you say republicans are old.

atleast she's smart enough not to run......politics is a nasty game.......

The Republicans Are Triggered By The Mere Thought of an Oprah Presidency

1385.gif

Oh no Oprahs running......you guys crack, me up.

what's sad is that's who you are hanging your hat on....apparently she's decided not to run.....what do you do now?????

Warren
Biden
Sanders

I mean wow, I'm so afraid of any of those.......I think Trump Sanders debates would be awesome to watch

i bet u ask a los angeles snowflake how she feels about MLK possibly running for President in 2020, u know they will attempt to give the reporter an intelligent answer

i bet u ask a los angeles snowflake how she feels about MLK possibly running for President in 2020, u know they will attempt to give the reporter an intelligent answer

no shit....lefties aren't the brightest stars in the sky

no shit....lefties aren't the brightest stars in the sky
you could ask these snowflake girls how many times the sun revolves around the earth in one year,,and u know they will make guesses

Even if Oprah does run in 2020, she can’t be going ‘round saying she will now. She has to wait till the right time and announced that she has changed her mind for the good of the country.

Forum List

Back