Well, its white liberals patronizing blacks and keeping them enslaved month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Thank the Lord it is the shortest month on the calendar.

I feel I need to contribute to this by showing something that no other race on earth could possibly do. Especially whitey.

Just in case anyone wondered if a white person will ever win the 100M dash in the Olympics again.

Answer, is no. They sure are talented.

Well, its white liberals patronizing blacks and keeping them enslaved month

That's called the "Democratic Party".

Unfortunately for Black Folk, they haven't figured that out yet.

I feel I need to contribute to this by showing something that no other race on earth could possibly do. Especially whitey.

Just in case anyone wondered if a white person will ever win the 100M dash in the Olympics again.

Hey don't count yourself out. Look how fast these white people are going:

They is already celebrating in my neighborhood

Let me tell you what no other race on the planet can do and do quite well.....only a black man fresh out of prison, with one good tooth covered in gold, on a bike...with a flat...can snag a college educated, pure as the driven snow white bitch and with just a look, take her away from a Harvard educated white boy in a Benz..Now you tell me, what's boss......:afro::abgg2q.jpg:

Let me tell you what no other race on the planet can do and do quite well.....only a black man fresh out of prison, with one good tooth covered in gold, on a bike...with a flat...can snag a college educated, pure as the driven snow white bitch and with just a look, take her away from a Harvard educated white boy in a Benz..Now you tell me, what's boss......
Nobody picks up white chicks like black dudes.

:lol:

:beer:

The African American community is figuring it out...the dems just use them year after year...Trump is showing them results...

Let me tell you what no other race on the planet can do and do quite well.....only a black man fresh out of prison, with one good tooth covered in gold, on a bike...with a flat...can snag a college educated, pure as the driven snow white bitch and with just a look, take her away from a Harvard educated white boy in a Benz..Now you tell me, what's boss......:afro::abgg2q.jpg:
With a gun

The African American community is figuring it out...the dems just use them year after year...Trump is showing them results...
2F75199000000578-0-image-a-49_1450369415149.jpg

Hey don't count yourself out. Look how fast these white people are going:

This is why white people have been so successful. We keep the dumbest among us busy chasing blocks of cheese down a hill Keeps them out of the way, and they seem to enjoy themselves. :dunno:

Damn! Bet he could win a dance off.

LOL.

Bunch of racist righties implying they are better for blacks .

Here’s a clue . Using a talking point that implies all black people are on welfare doesn’t help change your racist image .

That was cool! Not sure I see the 100M dash connection but thems some fancy footwork fersure. Reminded me of this guy
:5_1_12024:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back