Well, she certainly didn't kill McCain's chances

Obama has to have his speeches written for him because he is unable to intelligently discuss issues. Hence his avoidance of interviews and debates.

Obama has to have his speeches written for him because he is unable to intelligently discuss issues. Hence his avoidance of interviews and debates.

*yawn*

dont you have some Alaskan news articles to not comprehend?

And if the Black Panthers say Obama was a member of their group, with no proof, and no history of any personal actions that lead to the conclusion that this could be true.. you would accept that as accurate

This is more baseless hogwash... horseshit... bullshit... and radical slander.... but no wonder the uber-lefties in here cling to it like a hemorrhoid on a stressed obese person's ass

Nope... it's because loonies feel the need to bash Obama for an "association" with someone who did bad stuff 40 years ago... it doesn't even matter that the Black Panthers aren't claiming him. It doesn't matter that he was, what, 8 years old at the time.... still the right wing cesspool has tried to smear him with it.

I'll give you that my jury's still out on her membership, but Palin supposedly made statements praising the separatists. To be fair, I haven't watched the video because I can't access youtube at work. But if it says what it's supposed to, it's pretty damning and I'm thinking McCain made a pretty big mistake. Here's the video...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBRVbAO5cK4&feature=related[/ame]

He should have gone for Kaye Bailey Hutchinson like Peggy Noonan said.

I believe you posted this in an effort to prove me wrong. The little red faced emoticon signifies you think you got me

Where do you mention that BHO has any of his speeches written by someone else?

But i guess it's OK to want it both ways.

:lol: you're pretty funny.

I said he writes speeches himself. did I need to make a caveat indicating that I also thought he had a professional speech writer in his employ?

I looked for a wink emotie but the red face one was all I could find.

I can have it both ways because I think it's possible that Obama writes his own speeches as well as has a professional writer to supplement that effort.

Sarah Palin’s chief qualification for being elected governor of Alaska was that she was not Frank Murkowski.

He was at a low point when he took out ads saying “Maybe I should consider a personality transplant,” but his presence in the 2006 GOP primary helped her capture the nomination and go on to beat Tony Knowles.

She did not win because of her conservative credentials, her grasp of policy details or because of her track record as the mayor of Wasilla, an office she won in 1996 by collecting 617 votes.
Obama chief advantage for the democrat nomination was he wasnt Hillary Clinton
:lol:

*yawn*

dont you have some Alaskan news articles to not comprehend?

You've obviously never seen him debate.

Well, you aren't alone because after the last debacle, he avoids debates, and anything but carefully regulated friendly press, like the plague.

Can't wait to see O'Reilly shred him. He'll crawl home and cry for a week, and probably completely miss the election.

Obama chief advantage for the democrat nomination was he wasnt Hillary Clinton
:lol:

Actually, his chief advantage was that he inspired a good chunk of the electorate... like it or not.. disparage him or not... but THAT is the truth. And Hillary still would have won but for some converging factors which mostly hinged on her own presumption that she was entitled to the nomination.

You've obviously never seen him debate.

Well, you aren't alone because after the last debacle, he avoids debates, and anything but carefully regulated friendly press, like the plague.

Can't wait to see O'Reilly shred him. He'll crawl home and cry for a week, and probably completely miss the election.
That would be a hoot- O'Rielly v. O' Bama. I saw O'Rielly debate Paul Krugman on PBS one time and poor little Paul was starting to cry. :lol:

Actually, his chief advantage was that he inspired a good chunk of the electorate... like it or not.. disparage him or not... but THAT is the truth. And Hillary still would have won but for some converging factors which mostly hinged on her own presumption that she was entitled to the nomination.
that has a lot of truth to it, i wont disagree
that hurt her BIG time
but again, doesnt that really support what i said?

that has a lot of truth to it, i wont disagree
that hurt her BIG time
but again, doesnt that really support what i said?

I don't think so. I don't see it as an anti-Hillary vote. It was a vote for another candidate and Hillary allowed things to get away from her. There were a bunch of factors, but I think if a sense of entitlement hadn't gotten in the way, she could have circumvented it.

I think she'd have made a brilliant president.

well, i quoted his post, and its not in that quote
he maybe have finally edited his post and added it, but thats not what i was responding to

Well, I've been known to post and then had to go back to insert the link I meant to put in originally. So, maybe that's what happened. Either way, there's a .gov link there now.

left in a shambles? Allie are you special ed? :cuckoo:

I provided a LINK to a document which lays out the FACTS!

Lol...you really are an idiot.

There's a DOCUMENT that proves Jimmy Carter didn't leave the US a mess? There's a DOCUMENT that proves all this ridiculous bs about the "debt" that comes from freaky websites, in different fonts of different colors...stuff which looks like the old ALF site, only less professional....

Somewhere in that garbage there's a DOCUMENT that proves all you have to say?:eek::cuckoo::eusa_clap:

Nice deflection. You get stuffed on one issue so you bring up another. :badgrin:

Can't deny the video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwvPNXYrIyI]YouTube - Sarah Palin and the Alaska Independence Party. Palin addresses AIP convention[/ame]

Now you deflect bitch!

Forum List

Back