Well, she certainly didn't kill McCain's chances

Just like it's ironic for the GOP that hunted Clinton like it was a mission on character issues. Now they want to criticize others for bringing up character issues, along with fiscal policy and outlook on the war.

See? It can be played both ways Swingvoter.

Besides, Sarah Palin doesn't have much of a focus on the war since she hasn't been focusing on it. :)

Clinton lied under oath during a sexual harassment trial, about events which related directly to the accusations made against him by Paula Jones.

Sarah Palin opted not to abort her Down's syndrome child, and did not pressure her 17 year old pregnant daughter to abort.

Oh, I can see how those two things are both so alike.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
I don't know about you but when you have a whole huge wikipedia dedicated just to the amount of criticism alone I think there's a problem...
So what? All that proves is that lots of people hate O'Reilly. Especailly libs like Paul Krugman. I'm not here to defend him. He's a big boy and can do that himself. Call up his radio show if you don't believe that. :badgrin:

But like Biden, she's got a son who will be fighting in it.

Great that both VP candidates aren't hypocrites on this, but I would like more discussion on how we assess security risks. We're spending a lot of money in Korea, Germany, and Iraq to fight, protect, and establish governments at the same time that nat'l security analysts are saying the major threat is from terrorist groups, not individual nations.

Of course, though I'm pretty sure in Germany is where we have our prisons for terrorist prisoners and the like. You know, the ones outside of US Law that for some odd reason the Bush Admin like to use them. :eusa_whistle:

I could be wrong but I know it's one of those european countries.

I can agree on more discussion on both sides of the spectrum on how we assess security risks.

Apparently Biden gave the same speech at a campaign appearance this morning :lol:

I watched her gubernatorial debates. Unlike Barack Milhouse Obama, she's actually nimble on her feet and doesn't sound like a dipshit when there's no TelePrompTer™

Personal insults are all you have, no facts.

So sad....

So what? All that proves is that lots of people hate O'Reilly. Especailly libs like Paul Krugman. I'm not here to defend him. He's a big boy and can do that himself. Call up his radio show if you don't believe that. :badgrin:

Well he makes alot of mistakes too, not just people who "hate" O'Reilly.

The man who "doesn't tell tell people to shut up" will do exactly that.

He cuts people's mics on his shows, and he hates when people disagree with him.

Besides, I don't think I want to be anywhere near Billy Boy and a phone. He might try to pull out his loofah. :lol:

Or this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CowWSNO6v30]YouTube - Bill O'Reilly *Michelle Obama Lynching Party*[/ame]

:eek:

So sad....

After 8 years of making fun of Bush's inability to finish sentences, you'd think the Dems would get the same laugh watching Obama um and uh every time the prompter is off. I think I'll write one of those cute coffee table books you see at Barnes & Noble on Obamaisms, he's already had tons of funny tongue-tied moments, and he's not even in office yet.

Clinton lied under oath during an investigation into criminal allegations.

Sarah Palin opted not to abort her Down's syndrome child, and did not pressure her 17 year old pregnant daughter to abort.

he lied about getting his DICK SUCKED, nothing to do with national security or anything related to the running of the country.

Bush lied about WMD and he got us into a war. now granted he wasn't under oath or anything but which lie is worse?

Clinton lied under oath during an investigation into criminal allegations.

Well I can start listing all her lies and half truths but then you'll just try to slander me with a Sexist label for disagreeing with Sarah Palin. :eusa_whistle:

Well he makes alot of mistakes too, not just people who "hate" O'Reilly.

The man who "doesn't tell tell people to shut up" will do exactly that.

He cuts people's mics on his shows, and he hates when people disagree with him.

Besides, I don't think I want to be anywhere near Billy Boy and a phone. He might try to pull out his loofah. :lol:

Or this:

YouTube - Bill O'Reilly *Michelle Obama Lynching Party*

:eek:
Again, I don't need to defend the guy. Go ahead and call him up and he'll do so himself. Or better yet, knock on his front door.

Now back to that little weeny Krugnan....

he lied about getting his DICK SUCKED, nothing to do with national security or anything related to the running of the country.

Bush lied about WMD and he got us into a war. now granted he wasn't under oath or anything but which lie is worse?

Would it be wrong to say that Bush has America on her knees to the oil countries such as Saudi Arabia similar to Monica Lewinsky was with Clinton? :eusa_whistle:

Least Monica had a choice and came out getting a bunch of free Publicity. :beer:

We just continue to be a country that's addicted to that oil.

Were we talking about Bush?
And he lied under oath. It doesn't matter about what he lied...if he lied about getting head, he'd lie about using troopers to pimp for him in Arkansas, he'd lie about shady $$ deals where his wife made beaucoups bucks in what, 10 days?

And he lied about getting head from a very young intern in the oval office while being TRIED for the sexual harassment of Paula Jones.

So you're saying lying under oath about your sexual behavior during a sexual harassment suit is the same as choosing to give birth over getting an abortion? Giving birth to a child is a crime now?

Last edited:
After 8 years of making fun of Bush's inability to finish sentences, you'd think the Dems would get the same laugh watching Obama um and uh every time the prompter is off. I think I'll write one of those cute coffee table books you see at Barnes & Noble on Obamaisms, he's already had tons of funny tongue-tied moments, and he's not even in office yet.

Personal attacks are all you have, so sad.

the thing is, Bush didnt lie
Clinton did, and it was under oath
there is a huge difference between the two

Biden is a plagiarist. This is a fact.

Obama sounds like a retard when asked to speak without the aid of a TelePrompTer™. This is a fact.

Lies are all you have, no facts.

So sad...

Well I'm sure we're all equally glad you use the word "retard" in a offensive manner. Mumbles McCain is so much better right?

:rolleyes:

This was posted in another thread but it needs to be shown here:

Jon Stewart Annihilates Sarah Palin's Media Surrogates | Comedy Central Insider - The Comedy Blog for Comedy Fans

So Ninja, look at that video and tell me what you think. :)

Biden is a plagiarist. This is a fact.

Obama sounds like a retard when asked to speak without the aid of a TelePrompTer™. This is a fact.

Lies are all you have, no facts.

So sad...

Wow, what a charge. He's a PLAGARIST!

Palin is being investigated for abuse of power and will be indicted on Oct. 31st.

Forum List

Back