We'll take the Bedouins in exchange for every Jew to leave the US

Would that be the
You have no idea what I am since I haven't told you. Don't project your own failings onto others. This is the United States of America, not NAZI Germany. Get over yourself.

How dare you bring up Nazi Germany, or Nazis, to distract from the issue at hand. Of course this is a jew tactic isn't it.

Yeah, how dare I. That's hilarious. I am an atheist. And you are still a bigot. Congratulations.

So are the maj. of Jews. No I think I am pointing out the Israel racism and demolishing homes of others to make room for more Jews which I find despicable.

Would this be the illegally built village that is placed on land already destined for another purpose. Land the arab muslims don't own and are just squatting on against the law. The Israelis have built them a village not that far away that has proper buildings, sewage disposal, running water and electricity. With a School, hospital/clinic and mosque.

So why only provide half the story when you know the truth will come out and show you are a LIAR
Don't blame him-her-it... their Radical Islamist handlers don't tell them everything... and sometimes they get burned by that state of affairs...
wink_smile.gif

Musn't take unfair advantage of these weak-minded Militant Muslim propaganda shills and mouthpieces and Fellow Travelers and other Useful Idiots...
shades_smile.gif

Well, that made no sense at all.

how does that sound. Every Jew leave American, and go live in Israel and take your money and the Haridi group in Brooklyn with you. You want to be racist thugs, and have your "pure Jew state" , well we want to be pure Americans too (and since Jews are racist, we don't want your kind here. Pack up your gentile loot and get the hell out of the US.

Village of Bedouins Faces Eviction as Israel Envisions a Village of Jews

By DIAA HADIDMAY 16, 2015

Mr. Qian and the other members of some 70 Bedouin families are likely to be evicted soon from their homes in the hamlet of Umm al-Hiran, where they have been living since the 1950s. In their place, the Israeli government plans to build a community with nearly the same name, Hiran — but its expected residents will be religious, Zionist Jews.

There are about 240,000 Bedouins in Israel, descendants of the 13,000 who remained in Israel after its creation. Most members of the community, estimated at 65,000 at the time, fled or were forced out during the 1948 war, said Eli Atzmon, an expert on Israel’s Bedouin community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlgU6oLswv0&list=PLNagNDHl7_C3k7REMM7iGB5LXsN_rqIcU

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/17/w...on-as-israel-envisions-a-village-of-jews.html

Could you exist if the Jews took their expertise with them, and their money. How many of those left would be "pure American " and how many would be colonists and illegal immigrants with no blood ties to the land. I have a better idea seeing as you like muslims so much you can have all of the ones in Europe and we will take your Jews. See how long America stays free when you are fighting muslim hordes every day
lol

I can't believe the moderators allow this bigoted drivel on this forum. If their aim is to scare descent folk off the forum to make room for every wacko on the planet, they might be succeeding.

Free speech is free speech and once you start deciding what is or isn't allowed then you run into trouble. Far better to have it out in the open where it can be countered. As long as it is within our rules - and there are some restrictions - however unpleasent, it is allowed.

You ant shout out FIRE in a packed theatre and claim free speech when 20 to 30 people are murdered in the stampede. You cant claim to be carrying a bomb while flying in an aircraft and claim free speech when the panic sets in and people die. This is why free speech has boundaries that are set by law, and all claims are judged against these boundaries. Many people in the US claim the second amendment without realising it does not take away their responsibility to their fellow man.

Agree, no right is unlimited. Limitations usually apply where public safety is affected or another person's rights. But once you start deciding what free speech is acceptable and what is not based on offensiveness, you run into serious trouble imo.

The only problem with the Bedouins they are poor, not terrorists or anything, just a poor community. Its good In the US we don't bulldoze poor communities for another group of people more suited to our liking. I do find it funny that its for the "religious " jews.
I can't say how this bothers me, along with their continued demolition of Pal homes for their settlements.

Now this I agree with. Why do you have to throw in all this other anti-semitic, conspiracy theory stuff (not just here, but in every thread you seem to participate in) - it destroys any credibility your point might have.

Hey if they want a pure Jew state , we want an pure American country and you can't have that with racist here, IE: Jews.

I'm trying to figure out if you are serious or not, and I'm having trouble telling. You are claiming that an entire racial group is composed of racists. Do you not see any irony in that?

Actually I was making a sort of "hyperbole", but I want to really point how the hypocrisy of Israel, how racist they are of even the Ethiopian Jews (black and uneducated) to the Orthodox Jews (who many seculars I have read do not even want to live in the same apt building) with them.

If they want a all Jewish state, then let them be another SA, as that is what they are becoming. On a side note I do have a problem as well with all the jew non profits organizations that really only seem to benefit other jews here and around the world.

The only problem with the Bedouins they are poor, not terrorists or anything, just a poor community. Its good In the US we don't bulldoze poor communities for another group of people more suited to our liking. I do find it funny that its for the "religious " jews.

I can't say how this bothers me, along with their continued demolition of Pal homes for their settlements.

This country is our alley, and its hard to believe it is. There are also Jews in the US, the Pam Geller types that cause nothing but trouble. I am not ignorant of how the Israel lobby and Zionist elite control our government either, they can take their money and move to Israel since most have a dual citizenship anyway.

If they want a all Jewish state, then let them be another SA, as that is what they are becoming.

You have any proof they are becoming an all Jewish state?
Post it.

On a side note I do have a problem as well with all the jew non profits organizations that really only seem to benefit other jews here and around the world.

Come on, you can't find an asshole non profit, to benefit you?

Hey if they want a pure Jew state , we want an pure American country and you can't have that with racist here, IE: Jews.

I'm trying to figure out if you are serious or not, and I'm having trouble telling. You are claiming that an entire racial group is composed of racists. Do you not see any irony in that?

Actually I was making a sort of "hyperbole", but I want to really point how the hypocrisy of Israel, how racist they are of even the Ethiopian Jews (black and uneducated) to the Orthodox Jews (who many seculars I have read do not even want to live in the same apt building) with them.

If they want a all Jewish state, then let them be another SA, as that is what they are becoming. On a side note I do have a problem as well with all the jew non profits organizations that really only seem to benefit other jews here and around the world.

This country is our alley, and its hard to believe it is. There are also Jews in the US, the Pam Geller types that cause nothing but trouble. I am not ignorant of how the Israel lobby and Zionist elite control our government either, they can take their money and move to Israel since most have a dual citizenship anyway.

But your claim and racist bullshit here was against American Jews, and you said they should leave in favor of "real" Americans. "pure" Americans. THAT's the most racist thing I've ever heard.

So yeah, you're a total imbecile, a racist one, that is

But your claim and racist bullshit here was against American Jews, and you said they should leave in favor of "real" Americans. "pure" Americans. THAT's the most racist thing I've ever heard.

What is racist is the state of Israel.

Now this I agree with. Why do you have to throw in all this other anti-semitic, conspiracy theory stuff (not just here, but in every thread you seem to participate in) - it destroys any credibility your point might have.

You are a bit confused (or perhaps you are trying to train the Nazi monkey). The anti-Semitic, conspiracy theory stuff isn't the throw-in but rather her "concern" for those hapless Arab "refugees." Her focus here (and the whole point of her miserable life) is her unvarnished hate for Joooos and the rest is just fluff. BTW, Sunni has you fooled into believing he is somehow different than Pene.

And your focus is to shut me up. Bringing up WWII has not a thing to do with the issue of Israel's racism and oppression of non Jews. Also anti Semitism has no meaning to me. It gets old being called names, Nazi, means nothing, Actually head Rabbis use to be called Nasi.

I can't believe the moderators allow this bigoted drivel on this forum. If their aim is to scare descent folk off the forum to make room for every wacko on the planet, they might be succeeding.

Free speech is free speech and once you start deciding what is or isn't allowed then you run into trouble. Far better to have it out in the open where it can be countered. As long as it is within our rules - and there are some restrictions - however unpleasent, it is allowed.

You ant shout out FIRE in a packed theatre and claim free speech when 20 to 30 people are murdered in the stampede. You cant claim to be carrying a bomb while flying in an aircraft and claim free speech when the panic sets in and people die. This is why free speech has boundaries that are set by law, and all claims are judged against these boundaries. Many people in the US claim the second amendment without realising it does not take away their responsibility to their fellow man.

Agree, no right is unlimited. Limitations usually apply where public safety is affected or another person's rights. But once you start deciding what free speech is acceptable and what is not based on offensiveness, you run into serious trouble imo.

It set the limits of what is considered respectable and means that there is a cut of point that should never be crossed. As the examples I gave show, and you can be arrested for either of them and free speech will not be allowed as a defence

What is racist is the state of Israel.

LINK or retract your RACIST LIES

Does anybody take this crazy antisemitic woman seriously? All of her posts about Jews sound like this:

And your focus is to shut me up. Bringing up WWII has not a thing to do with the issue of Israel's racism and oppression of non Jews. Also anti Semitism has no meaning to me. It gets old being called names, Nazi, means nothing, Actually head Rabbis use to be called Nasi.

I'm thinking we should inform Penelope's asylum psychiatrist that the pills aren't working again, and she's due for her monthly lobotomy.

You were the first to bring up the holocaust in post #28.

QUOTE= SAYIT (to Coyote)
You are a bit confused (or perhaps you are trying to train the Nazi monkey). The anti-Semitic, conspiracy theory stuff isn't the throw-in but rather her "concern" for those hapless Arab "refugees." Her focus here (and the whole point of her miserable life) is her unvarnished hate for Joooos and the rest is just fluff. BTW, Sunni has you fooled into believing he is somehow different than Pene.

Whoa ... you have me all wrong. I stand for your right to be as ignorant, as hateful and as stupid as you clearly are and to express all three on this board. You seem to believe you should be able to post your lies without retort.
That's childish.
The fact is, you make a fine poster punk for that which infects the "pro-Palestinian" cause ... a lot of semiliterate knuckle-dragging Nazi skanks whose concern for those hapless Arab "refugees" is as phony as a $3 bill:

The German Army and past leader, actually WWII has no relevance to anything in this post.

please supply link to photo, which is most likely a staged photo.

The German Army and past leader, actually WWII has no relevance to anything in this post. please supply link to photo, which is most likely a staged photo.

Images Nazism - WikiIslam
21st Century Islamic Nazism, just like your Nazism, is certainly relevant to this thread and I thought that the image was a good picture of ... you.
So do have any evidence that it was "staged" or do you prefer this one:

The German Army and past leader, actually WWII has no relevance to anything in this post. please supply link to photo, which is most likely a staged photo.

Images Nazism - WikiIslam
21st Century Islamic Nazism, just like your Nazism, is certainly relevant to this thread and I thought that the image was a good picture of ... you.
So do have any evidence that it was "staged" or do you prefer this one:

Do you have any evidence it wasn't?

Forum List

Back