WELL...this is interesting: Brian Williams (NBC newscaster) admits lying

"MISTAKE"???????

How does anyone make a 'mistake' about being shot down in a Helicopter?

You don't. It would be the defining moment in your life. You just don't make mistakes about the most important event in your life.

dimocraps are lying, scum-sucking filth.

ALL of them.

Somebody don't like me stating the obvious? suck on it

Dogs bark, Babies cry, Ducks quack, Pigs oink

dimocraps lie. Every.Last.One.Of.Them.

fucking period.

Don't forget Hillary's corkscrew landing in a chopper under sniper fire comment. Brian was only following her lead.

"Candidate’s Words on Vietnam Service Differ From History
“We have learned something important since the days that I served in Vietnam,” Mr. Blumenthal said to the group gathered in Norwalk in March 2008.

There was one problem: Mr. Blumenthal, a Democrat now running for the United States Senate, never served in Vietnam."
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/18/nyregion/18blumenthal.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

And this Democrat was elected.

Democrat ticket for '16:
Brian Williams and the fake Indian....

Seems to be a pattern here among the liberals. Liberal politicians & figureheads lie their asses off. While the peon liberals have their heads firmly up the ass of the liars so they never even catch on.

Reminds me of Dumb & Dumber

I heard today even his new story with his apology isn't completely correct. Is dementia setting in?

I've bee shot at several times,,whoopie, do I win anything?

Yes.....

160393_original.jpg

Why is talk radio making a big deal about it?

He admitted the facts, On air, so what the hell is the big deal?

At work for example, tell me the truth what you did wrong, I don't give a damn you broke it , just tell me step by step what you did... So I can fix it, I will cover for you because shit happens

Sniper Fire

Christmas in Cambodia

What difference does it make? As long as these people are doing all they can to bring the Workers paradise to America, all is forgiven

I haven't paid attention, since I don't really give a damn, but why did he lie and how fucked is he for doing so?

Sniper Fire

Christmas in Cambodia

What difference does it make? As long as these people are doing all they can to bring the Workers paradise to America, all is forgiven

Wasn't Obama conceived under the Edmund Pettus Bridge in Selma during the historic bridge crossing?

Forum List

Back