WELL...this is interesting: Brian Williams (NBC newscaster) admits lying

but really nothing new for the democratic national media, also known as the drive-by media, AKA as the main stream media, AKA as the hiding the facts Medial or the Not reporting certain news media.

Brian Williams Admits to Falsely Saying He Was Shot Down Over Iraq in 2003 UPDATED .

Says he was on a copter that was shot down in IRAQ. Uh uh..

And video...

Yeah that was stupid- he lied, he got caught, and he apologized.
American Idol Nation pretty much accepts anything, once the apology thingy is done.

If you don't have a problem with a journalist intentionally lying - for whatever reason - you are VERY confused about the term integrity.

I haven't paid attention, since I don't really give a damn, but why did he lie and how fucked is he for doing so?
His story is he misremembered while trying to honor a war hero. He got carried away with patriotic fervor. Lying is easy today. If the king does it, why not the court jesters? I doubt he will suffer any damage...his story will be discounted by the next obama fuck up.

Didn't Hillary claim she was under fire by snipers in Bosnia? John Kerry claims he spent Christmas in Cambodia during Vietnam. Didn't those Swift Boats have a compass? Libs can't tell the truth about anything and they don't give a damn either.

Hey, it took a lot of guts for Kerry (who went to Vietnam, BTW), to throw somebody else's medals over the fence!

All dimocrats want to be war heroes without actually doing anything to deserve it. Like Kerry blowing up a container of rice while serving those two months with the swift boaters, then forgetting to run for cover...he ended up picking the rice pellets out of his ass for a week and applied for a purple heart...which his CO refused to do.

Didn't Hillary claim she was under fire by snipers in Bosnia? John Kerry claims he spent Christmas in Cambodia during Vietnam. Didn't those Swift Boats have a compass? Libs can't tell the truth about anything and they don't give a damn either.

Hey, it took a lot of guts for Kerry (who went to Vietnam, BTW), to throw somebody else's medals over the fence!

All dimocrats want to be war heroes without actually doing anything to deserve it. Like Kerry blowing up a container of rice while serving those two months with the swift boaters, then forgetting to run for cover...he ended up picking the rice pellets out of his ass for a week and applied for a purple heart...which his CO refused to do.
Well, he did suffer several severe cases of the infamous Vietnamese Black Clap.

Brian is really getting around. Maybe the Mods will merge all the Brian threads and get the echo chamber together.

but really nothing new for the democratic national media, also known as the drive-by media, AKA as the main stream media, AKA as the hiding the facts Medial or the Not reporting certain news media.

Brian Williams Admits to Falsely Saying He Was Shot Down Over Iraq in 2003 UPDATED .

And video...
Oh no, he told a lie?! Let's see how many times I have lied....tick.....tick....tick....never mind, I don't have my calculator.

And that's going to be your defense?:wtf:

And video...

Yeah that was stupid- he lied, he got caught, and he apologized.
American Idol Nation pretty much accepts anything, once the apology thingy is done.

I have mixed feelings on the apology issue- is a person better or worse if he has lied- and then apologized?

Because face it- no one apologizes until after they get caught. But I much more receptive to a sincere apology than a mealy mouthed one like "mistakes were made"

Yeah....because Democrats never actually go to war......Daniel Inouye lost his arm in a surfing accident- not in Italy....

Hey.......at least he took the time to correct the record.

When has FAUX Nooze ever corrected themselves?

Has a FOXNews Anchorman (Rather CBS now Williams NBC) ever been caught intentionally lying to make himself a hero or ongoing blather of lies, trying to bring down a president?

TWO news anchors...telling intentional lies. And Williams "corrected the record" by saying I was just trying to get recognition for another true American hero. BULLSHIT! It took years for this to come to light even though those REAL heroes attempted to call his sorry ass on it numerous times and he would NOT respond. And this time he NEVER admitted "I lied".

For those of you that can't make the connection of the thread....
Sharyl Attkisson's stories about Benghazi... now are they suspect OR as Hillary said "What difference does it make"???

Lies by omission are still lies. healthmyths lies by posting the words of Sect. Clinton out of context, a context which includes being grilled by a partisan member of Congress with an agenda.

the guy is a liar and probably lies and spins news all the time . He is untrustworthy and that fact should be trumpeted .

For those of you that can't make the connection of the thread....
Sharyl Attkisson's stories about Benghazi... now are they suspect OR as Hillary said "What difference does it make"???

Lies by omission are still lies. healthmyths lies by posting the words of Sect. Clinton out of context, a context which includes being grilled by a partisan member of Congress with an agenda.
Sniper fire bro.

Yeah....because Democrats never actually go to war......Daniel Inouye lost his arm in a surfing accident- not in Italy....

Kerry went to war...transferred to the Swift Boats when they had no army facing them and it was going to be a vacation for him getting off that ship out in the Pacific. Before he got there all hell broke loose and he was "wounded" so many times in action he went begging for purple hearts and disability leaves. Typical asshole who came back to the states and joined up with Hanoi Jane Fonda...leading his lying troupe of "veterans" (most of them never served) protesting the illegal WAR IN VIETNAM. What a pussy.

Why would his lie about being on the flight draw more attention to the real heros?
Obvious attention whoring if you ask me.

Why is talk radio making a big deal about it?

He admitted the facts, On air, so what the hell is the big deal?

At work for example, tell me the truth what you did wrong, I don't give a damn you broke it , just tell me step by step what you did... So I can fix it, I will cover for you because shit happens

He lied.

For someone who is supposed to be reporting the news, it is a big deal.

Do I think he should be flogged for it for the rest of his life? No- but it is a big deal, and he should face the music for it.

Forum List

Back