Well, well, well, look who was using chemical weapons in 1921

Wow, you're very, very stupid, you Jews just can't help yourselves.

The Holocaust happened on Nazi German annexed land.

Poland didn't have the means to combat the Holocaust which killed both Polish Catholics, and Polish Jews.

But, Poland most certainly fought the Nazis the best they could, which included the Polish Army, and then the Polish Home Army known as Armia Krajowa.

Nazi Germany merely outmuscled Poland, having a larger nation, with much more war spending, and war preparation, they also were awarded supplies from the Soviet Union that Poland was not.
No actually, the Poles tried to outdo the Nazis in being Nazis, DUMBASS.

Only in your very dumb Jewish brain, you simply have no concept of reality.
I think you need to do more research in chronological order sans Google "Fuck The Jews" Books.

Nothing I've said has been such ridiculous slander of a people as your Jew crew here are in your lies against Poland.

Yet, you tout of Jews bringing the World a conscience?

How come you don't call out the other guy for making up crap?

More like Jewish unconsciousness.
I think Roudy used several valid Links to blow your Good Polish Guy theory to smithereens.
I know, I know, the Links weren't from "WhyCantEverybodyAdmireTheBevahiorOfPolesDuringWWII.org.
So here we go, doesn't get more ironic than this....an antisemite who is both a dumb and a Pollack. Notice I used the words "and a". :rofl:

Yes, there are converts to every evil ideology. But that is not representative of what German and Polish Nazis did to Jews and others.

So, why did Jewish historian Emanuel Ringelblum who lived his last days in the Nazi German controlled Warsaw Ghetto, admit that Jewish Ghetto Police Nazi collaborators were worse than the Polish Blue Police Nazi collaborators?
Yeah, why don't you stick to those few Jews that became Nazis...like flies stick to shit, while totally ignoring how Poland became the tip of the Nazi's extermination spear in Europe.

The first victims of Auschwitz were Poles, not Jews.

But, I guess Polish people dying on their land, like in any other genocide, some how means that Poles must have been killing Jews.

Wow, you're not all there to say the very least.
I bet the Poles were religious resistance fighters.

Polish Armia Krajowa was the biggest anti-Nazi resistance in occupied Europe, they fought throughout WW2, and also setup Zegota to aid Jewish Holocaust victims.
Unfortunately the Poles were always the first to get invaded and raped, in every major war. Spare us.

Yes, there are converts to every evil ideology. But that is not representative of what German and Polish Nazis did to Jews and others.

So, why did Jewish historian Emanuel Ringelblum who lived his last days in the Nazi German controlled Warsaw Ghetto, admit that Jewish Ghetto Police Nazi collaborators were worse than the Polish Blue Police Nazi collaborators?
Yeah, why don't you stick to those few Jews that became Nazis...like flies stick to shit, while totally ignoring how Poland became the tip of the Nazi's extermination spear in Europe.

But, I guess Polish people dying on their land, like in any other genocide, some how means that Poles must have been killing Jews.

Polish Armia Krajowa was the biggest anti-Nazi resistance in occupied Europe, they fought throughout WW2, and also setup Zegota to aid Jewish Holocaust victims.
bertie-and-hitler-o.gif

Wow, you're very, very stupid, you Jews just can't help yourselves.

The Holocaust happened on Nazi German annexed land.

Poland didn't have the means to combat the Holocaust which killed both Polish Catholics, and Polish Jews.

But, Poland most certainly fought the Nazis the best they could, which included the Polish Army, and then the Polish Home Army known as Armia Krajowa.

Nazi Germany merely outmuscled Poland, having a larger nation, with much more war spending, and war preparation, they also were awarded supplies from the Soviet Union that Poland was not.
Whoa! Now that's what I call a double standard...
All of a sudden, the Poles who you stated numerous times lived in Poland and went out of their way to love the Jews during the Nazi invasion of Europe and Russia were not living in Poland, but in Nazi German annexed land.
Hold the bullshit and just pass the ketchup.

Are Native Americans responsible for the actions of the U.S.A who built slavery, war etc. on their former lands?
Actually, yes.
Read some Native American history.
They were constantly at war with each other and different Tribes aligned with various Europeans for superior weapons and sheer numbers.

So did some Jews align with Nazis, like Jewish Ghetto Police, Group 13, Judenrat, and Jewish Sonderkommandos.

Poland was devoid of Nazi SS units, but way to make up crap.

Unfortunately the Poles were always the first to get invaded and raped, in every major war. Spare us.

Poland beat larger forces numerous times in history.

Yes, Poland 3 times got ripped apart, which is understandable considering it's a flat land stuck between larger Germany, and Russia.

But, that's probably a bit complex for a retard to grasp.

No actually, the Poles tried to outdo the Nazis in being Nazis, DUMBASS.

I think you need to do more research in chronological order sans Google "Fuck The Jews" Books.

Nothing I've said has been such ridiculous slander of a people as your Jew crew here are in your lies against Poland.

I think Roudy used several valid Links to blow your Good Polish Guy theory to smithereens.
I know, I know, the Links weren't from "WhyCantEverybodyAdmireTheBevahiorOfPolesDuringWWII.org.
So here we go, doesn't get more ironic than this....an antisemite who is both a dumb and a Pollack. Notice I used the words "and a". :rofl:

I actually bother to research things, unlike you 2, the Jewish versions of Beavis, and Butthead.

Here, let me elaborate....

"What is it about YOU that makes you so vicious like a vicious dog that must be put down"

Hahaha, you people are truly social poison--as politically devious as you are physically repulsive. It will be a sad day for humanity if you win. Just consider your answer above. You justify Jewish agitation for war between Russia and the United States by pointing to Hitler. You are one of the best examples I've seen of unadulterated Jewish hatred and the contorted thinking that executes it.

The fact is that Stalin murdered millions upon millions of people, 10 million in the Holodomor alone, socialized medicine does not excuse mass murder of political and class enemies, you are a disgusting genocide denier and Stalin apologist.

Except you haven't offered any real evidence Stalin murdered million upon millions of people. You just repeat the same old tired Cold War Bullshit that frankly didn't do the world a bit of good.

the USSR's population INCREASED, not decreased.

Now, was the Holodomor Famine (Caused just as much by the weather as anything Stalin did) a bad thing. I guess. But a lot of the bad stuff that happened during the Russian Civil War was because the Allies kept trying to meddle, even after the Central Powers surrendered.

The fact is that Stalin murdered millions upon millions of people, 10 million in the Holodomor alone, socialized medicine does not excuse mass murder of political and class enemies, you are a disgusting genocide denier and Stalin apologist.

Except you haven't offered any real evidence Stalin murdered million upon millions of people. You just repeat the same old tired Cold War Bullshit that frankly didn't do the world a bit of good.

the USSR's population INCREASED, not decreased.

Now, was the Holodomor Famine (Caused just as much by the weather as anything Stalin did) a bad thing. I guess. But a lot of the bad stuff that happened during the Russian Civil War was because the Allies kept trying to meddle, even after the Central Powers surrendered.

Your assertion that the Holodomor was caused by the weather is no different than Nazi scum blaming the holocaust on unintentional typhus infection. The holodomor was a man made famine specifically designed to mass murder Ukrainians.

Will Holodomor receive the same status as the Holocaust? | Maidan

Holodomor: Memories of Ukraine's silent massacre - BBC News

Holodomor - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Here, let me elaborate....

"What is it about YOU that makes you so vicious like a vicious dog that must be put down"

Hahaha, you people are truly social poison--as politically devious as you are physically repulsive. It will be a sad day for humanity if you win. Just consider your answer above. You justify Jewish agitation for war between Russia and the United States by pointing to Hitler. You are one of the best examples I've seen of unadulterated Jewish hatred and the contorted thinking that executes it.
Practicing your sermon for tonight's neo Nazi rally?

"you people are truly social poison--as politically devious as you are physically repulsive."

6633e054968041390a8658200dc90deb.gif

I actually bother to research things, unlike you 2, the Jewish versions of Beavis, and Butthead.
500soupnazi.gif

That's rich. A member of the most murderous blood-thirsty tribe ever to wander the face of the earth sitting in moral judgment of Poles. There's a word for that.

That's rich. A member of the most murderous blood-thirsty tribe ever to wander the face of the earth sitting in moral judgment of Poles. There's a word for that.

They prove the Polish proverb correct, of the Jew cries in pain as he strikes you.

Here they are striking Poland with false libel / slander hate, as they cry in pain.

They prove the Polish proverb correct, of the Jew cries in pain as he strikes you.

Here they are striking Poland with false libel / slander hate, as they cry in pain.
I've learned the more strident the accusation by a Jew, the more likely it is the Jew himself is guilty of that very thing. I have found this characteristic also among Mormons, but to a lesser degree.

And that's why the Nazis chose the Poland to build their extermination camps. They knew the Poles had a long history tradition of cultural antisemtism, and could count in them to carry out their mission.

But you Christian whites of European ancestry never harmed anyone, now did you, Adolf? Ha ha ha. What a fucking ignorant dufus.

And that's why the Nazis chose the Poland to build their extermination camps. They knew the Poles had a long history tradition of cultural antisemtism, and could count in them to carry out their mission.

Is that why Poland was the only nation Nazis made a death penalty for aiding Holocaust victim Jews?

There's absolutely no evidence of widespread Polish collaboration with the Nazis.

That's because it doesn't exist, but way to expose Jewish extreme stupidity.

You expose why many Poles are anti-Semitic, I've not met a more disgusting people than your ilk in my entire life.

Forum List

Back