Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

My sister made the hamburgers and the potatoes, but she didn't cook any mixed vegetables like I wanted, and she didn't put enough water in the chicken curry, so it came out like little solid, crunchy pieces of pasta...

Went to an Arabic buffet. A special work related function. Yummy.

1344341314399.jpg

Your so lucky I love Middle Eastern food!

Went to an Arabic buffet. A special work related function. Yummy.

1344341314399.jpg
I looooove Arabic food! Can't get a good schwarma anywhere around here, unfortunately. :(

On edit: Or a bad one, for that matter.

I know the feeling I am lucky I have found one place that has shawarmas here.
The closest thing I can get is a Philly cheesesteak. :cool:

When I was a teenager, there was a gyro place in the mall, that's long since shut down. Very similar, and very yummy.

I've never had swarma, but every now and then I get a jonesing for those kebob things the Turks in Germany sell, like a gyro.

Okay, tonight I did my from-scratch tuna casserole. LOVE the comfort food, and it brightens my whole day at work to have homemade leftovers to bring instead of frozen, preservative-laden crap.

I had chicken egg roll wraps. I got so tired of tortillas..LOVE the egg rolls. So crunchy. I also made another two batches of the potato soup. One is already gone. The other is in the freezer.

I made regular bread last night, and so tonight we had grilled cheeses sammies made with homemade bread, and tomato soup...and it was exceedingly yummy.

I'm tempted to just have cake and a glass of wine.

Forum List

Back