Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

8091af520af38f924af5c377726daf97.jpg

I made this tonight. First time ever, I attempted potatoe soup. I made HUGE pot, too.
It lasted 30 minutes. Everyone went back for seconds. Then thirds. And now the brother in law is in there getting ANOTHER bowl of it.

In short..it turned out quite tasty! Easy too!

Where recipe? Need recipe!

I did the bacon wrapped brown sugar chicken bites...and the potato soup so far. Both were delish.

All recipes I plan to try are here:
Nom Noms!

That is my recipe collection at Pinterest. I am Bren there. :)
Take a gander and if you try any of them, report back here so I can report to folks there how it turned out. :)

We had great northern bean soup that I canned myself..and my sourdough bread. Good dinner for a busy school night. Volleyball started tonight.

This one was my first. I must say I am quite proud of myself how it turned out. Proof is in the thirdsies everyone went for, lol.

I added garlic and a dash of tumeric to mine, though. :)

Grilled lamp chop, sliced tomatoes, steamed broccoli and a big bottle of gingerade Kombucha.

Shared a Chinese meal with a friend: Beef w/seasonal vegetables, sweet & sour chicken, deep fried prawns, vegetable hakka noodles and spring rolls.

hakka-noodles-recipe9.jpg

I made my favorite hot-dog-macaroni-and-cheese casserole last night, and I'm thinking homemade tuna casserole tonight. Just really in the mood for comfort food lately.

Coffee and something, but the coffee is the important part.

Dessert is a White Russian Milkshake. Vanilla ice cream, vodka, Kahlua all go into a blender. Yum.

We had layered taco dish, but my sister told me something horrible while I was making dinner - and I forgot the taco seasoning.

She didn't much care, but I couldn't stand it. Wound up sprinkling some on my portion.

Forum List

Back