Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

dubai-apr08-876.jpg

Arabic mixed grill with mutabal
images

and hummus

Hummus2066-thumb-596x350-137879.jpg

I had nothing last night as I was so nervous. Tonight I will probably just grab a box of KFC chips on my way home.

Pasta, cheese, and other bit of goodness. I don't know what it's called and I don't dare ask. But it was very tasty.

I'm banned from the kitchen.

Somebody once asked me if Mrs. H. is a good cook. To which I replied, no she's not- but at 6pm there's always something on the table.

Back in the lean days it was pasta or taters. Or beans.

I remember years ago carrying a big pot of beans from the stove. I dropped it. Dinner gone bye-bye.

We stood there for a moment then burst out laughing. I may not be this girl's best friend, but she's a keeper. :thup:

Pasta, cheese, and other bit of goodness. I don't know what it's called and I don't dare ask. But it was very tasty.

I'm banned from the kitchen.

Somebody once asked me if Mrs. H. is a good cook. To which I replied, no she's not- but at 6pm there's always something on the table.

Back in the lean days it was pasta or taters. Or beans.

I remember years ago carrying a big pot of beans from the stove. I dropped it. Dinner gone bye-bye.

We stood there for a moment then burst out laughing. I may not be this girl's best friend, but she's a keeper. :thup:

Tomorrow night I'm mixing two kinds of beans and hamburger and calling it dinner.

What was made for dinner tonight? Nothing!

Got a big container of squid curry (this one actually tastes good, 'cause the Mrs. made it!), a big bowl of cabbage stew, a vat of pasta sauce, and enough wonton soup to choke an elephant! All scratch made and good to go! We won't have to cook for a week!!!!

Sushi.

The hamachi was especially divine.

I am having vegetable soup. My parents and sister will have sausages, chicken curry pasta, chips, and vegetables.

Got another bill that my Obamacares ain't gonna cover. Looks like canned chicken again this week.

8091af520af38f924af5c377726daf97.jpg

I made this tonight. First time ever, I attempted potatoe soup. I made HUGE pot, too.
It lasted 30 minutes. Everyone went back for seconds. Then thirds. And now the brother in law is in there getting ANOTHER bowl of it.

In short..it turned out quite tasty! Easy too!

Forum List

Back