Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Grilled a couple of marinated poke chops. Mrs. H. and I shared one, along with some oven fries.
Damn we're gettin' old when we start sharing portions LOL.

Ah, a romantic dinner! Nothing gets the ladies in the mood like some good ol' "poke chops."

Fried chicken strips with seasoned fries, cauliflower and mozzarella cheese bread toasted.

OMG I knew there was a reason I loved you...........................................holy toledo man that's a heart stopper.

I'm jaw dropped. :lol:

You guys are killing me!

Ok for traveller tonight sheesh I feel like I'm not going to make it good for him.

Chicken breasts with a thai flavor, rice lightly stir fried with some shrimp and snow peas with just a hint of balsamic vinegar.

ok this sucks. this really sucks. I know he'd rather have the french fries with poutine sauce. I am a failure.

You guys are killing me!

Ok for traveller tonight sheesh I feel like I'm not going to make it good for him.

Chicken breasts with a thai flavor, rice lightly stir fried with some shrimp and snow peas with just a hint of balsamic vinegar.

ok this sucks. this really sucks. I know he'd rather have the french fries with poutine sauce. I am a failure.

Lemme guess. You're trying to keep him alive.

The menu:
Cream of broccoli soup
Apple walnut salad (diced apple, walnut pieces, yogurt and a little curry powder)
Baked spicy breaded chicken filet
Buttered corn
Oven roasted potatoes
Waffer thin cookies & Armagnac

I had a friend over for dinner.

Last edited:
I think it's time for some home made wonton soup tonight. I had the slow cooker going all day yesterday preparing the broth, so it's showtime tonight!

Curried sausages tonight. I have training, so my sister gets to cook it lol. Lets hope she doesn't cook it for so long the sauce evaporates...

Forum List

Back