Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

I haven't been cooking much lately but my wife's birthday is coming up

The menu for Sunday is

Her favorite fried oysters
Pistachio crusted diver scallops with a green pea mint puree
Crab stuffed home made ravioli with lobster sauce

I have a few bottles of a nice Sancerre Riesling to serve as well

Chocolate lava cake with home made coffee ice cream and salted caramel served with a pair of amber earrings and matching necklace and Espresso martinis

Amritsari Rajma (spicy tomato gravy curried with red beans) and brown Basmati rice.
q7.jpg

^doesn't look like something I would eat, but at the same time, it looks nice.

I am not a vegetarian but eat a lot of vegetarian dishes. This one is an Indian vegetarian dish, rather spicy and tastes very nice to me. With the beans and brown rice, it's pretty healthy too.

Last night we had charcoal grilled spicy chicken thighs (chicken thighs, skin removed but bone left in, marinated for 24hrs in doctored up Franks hot sauce), pasta fiesta salad, regular salad, chicken rice pilaf. It. Twas. da. BOMB. So good, think I"ll have some for breakfast this morning!

cone bed.

You eat it with butter and honey.

We had church potluck today....lots and lots of PASTA dishes! And coconut cream pie....and chicken enchiladas. The next time we have a potluck I'm bringing meat though. I get tired of the eternal procession of casseroles and pasta.

cone bed.

We had church potluck today....lots and lots of PASTA dishes! And coconut cream pie....and chicken enchiladas. The next time we have a potluck I'm bringing meat though. I get tired of the eternal procession of casseroles and pasta.

Is that like corn bread?

cone bed.

Is that like corn bread?

Yes of course. And I like mustard on my corn bread hmm.

Forum List

Back