Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Shuk Shuka.

That sounds delish!

What is it High Gravity?

shakshuka.jpg

Shakshuka - Recipe for Delicious Middle Eastern Egg Dish

My gosh, that really looks good. :)

It is my dad learned it from a college friend of his who was from Libya back in the 70s, the recipe was made by a Libyan Jew actually.

It is my dad learned it from a college friend of his who was from Libya back in the 70s, the recipe was made by a Libyan Jew actually.

I might try that. Every time I look at the picture, I feel hungry, and I love eggs!

last night, Caesar salad, cold pickled ox tongue, potato salad and bread.
tonight, fried haddock in breadcrumbs, roast tomatoes and mashed pots

Homemade potato and corn chowder, Jacob's cream crackers, cucumber salad with lemon and olive oil based creamy vinaigrette, and ginger snaps for dessert with decaf cappuccino and a splash of Armagnac. White wine with the meal.

Last night, shrimp, mushrooms, and asparagus in a butter/lemon/garlic sauce. Tonight, chicken tikka marsala. Always homemade, of course!

Next up - schnitzel. Any excuse to swing my meat mallet (!)

Last night I only had ice cream.Lots of it.

I never, never do that... Never!:eusa_naughty:

I will try never to do it again.:eusa_sick:
Was it comfort eating? I've done that before. You're right: it does a number on your tummy.
2629shk.jpg

You have done it like that Esmeralda? ^^^^^ oh dear.

Not me.

I eat my ice cream slow..... on a cone ..... enjoying every second of it! :funnyface:

I usually make a cherry glaze with real cherries for my ribs (which I'm planning to make tonight). Well cherries are out of season now, so I bought some cherry preserves, but I hope it won't come out too sweet.

Well, it looks like it might rain, so ribs are off, and I took some chicken out and I'm going to make General Tso's chicken. I've never had and everyone says it's good, so I bought a seasoning packet and I'm going to try it. If I like it, I will try to make it myself from scratch. :)

Forum List

Back