Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Jamaican curried beef, Jamaican rice and peas and sliced carrots. I missed the mark on the curried beef tho it came out good but it didn't have the yellow curry flavor that the youtube video had, and I followed the directions to a damn T!

Sounds like you need to find yourself a nice young lady from Jamaica to woo.

Homemade Mac and Cheese.
Cheese sauce was made with goat cheese a friend of mine makes.
Gently turn fresh spinach , sliced carrots, string beans and cubed ham.
Load it all up and bake for 30 minutes until bubbly.

I always, not intentionally, make too much!

But lately I've had a crew to feed...lol
Good times!

I had mac and cheese the other night too! Minus the vegetables and stuff. My mac and cheese is just cheese (probably too much, but what can I say? I love cheese!), pasta and a cracker crumb topping. Very unhealthy and sinful! :D

Had a pretty good broccoli salad with cranberries and pine nuts in it at a restaurant today. Now I'm really wanting to make my version of it with tzatziki sauce in place of the mayo sauce.

Had a pretty good broccoli salad with cranberries and pine nuts in it at a restaurant today. Now I'm really wanting to make my version of it with tzatziki sauce in place of the mayo sauce.

I like yogurt/sour cream based sauces better than mayo based ones too.

I like yogurt/sour cream based sauces better than mayo based ones too.

I get a much tangier flavor from the tzatziki sauce, and it's healthier. I also enjoy adding feta cheese to the broccoli salad.

I had Chinese food today for like the 15th time in 2 weeks.
Ugh. I can feel the msg coursing through my heart.

I had fish sticks and tater tots the other day and OMG I haven't had them in years and they were so freaking yummy, lol.

I had fish sticks and tater tots the other day and OMG I haven't had them in years and they were so freaking yummy, lol.

I am a tot-aholic

I've never really liked tater tots or fish sticks. I am very picky when it comes to fish anyway. :) I like it fried (but not fried, then frozen), or baked with ritz cracker crumbs, butter and lemon.

I am a tot-aholic

I've never really liked tater tots or fish sticks. I am very picky when it comes to fish anyway. :) I like it fried (but not fried, then frozen), or baked with ritz cracker crumbs, butter and lemon.

I only like fish baked, and will mostly only eat cod or flounder. I think it was because when I was little, I couldn't tell you how many times I rammed bones into the roof of my mouth and had to have one of my parents pull them out, so I tend to the flaky fish that falls apart readily.

Ritz make good bread crumbs, especially for casseroles.

I am a tot-aholic

I only like fish baked, and will mostly only eat cod or flounder. I think it was because when I was little, I couldn't tell you how many times I rammed bones into the roof of my mouth and had to have one of my parents pull them out, so I tend to the flaky fish that falls apart readily.

Townhouse crackers are good too. They are nice and buttery.

Something about those batter coated frozen foods that I just don't like (tater tots, fish sticks, chicken nuggets). I think it might actually be that batter/bread coating. I just don't think it tastes very good and would prefer homemade any day! :D

I am a tot-aholic

I found a dandy recipe for baking fish fillets. Coat of flour, dip in egg wash, cover with Panko crumbs. 425 for 20 minutes.

Forum List

Back