Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Churchs Chicken tonight.

Church-Chicken.jpg

Just finished off the last of last night's fried chicken--immodestly perhaps, my chicken is MUCH better than Church's :)--mashed potatoes and gravy supplemented with raw veggies and low sugar canned pears in vanilla yogurt. Tonight will be mini frozen pizza so I'm pretty well done with cooking today.

Just finished off the last of last night's fried chicken--immodestly perhaps, my chicken is MUCH better than Church's :)--mashed potatoes and gravy supplemented with raw veggies and low sugar canned pears in vanilla yogurt. Tonight will be mini frozen pizza so I'm pretty well done with cooking today.

You had leftovers and opened a can of pears......

"mini frozen pizza?"

Gentleman, meet the Modern Woman.

:lol:

"mini frozen pizza?"

I wish sometimes but not so much. :)

You used great canned pears after the harvest is long gone.
And great leftovers from great food prepared with care and love is better than store bought fast food any day. :)

But we do like the mini pizzas. What can I say?????

"mini frozen pizza?"

And great leftovers from great food prepared with care and love is better than store bought fast food any day. :)

You could say you'll begin preparing with "care and love" the dough for the pizzas now.

:eusa_hand:

I'm not even going to mention making the sauce or the mozzarrella.

"mini frozen pizza?"

You could say you'll begin preparing with "care and love" the dough for the pizzas now.

:eusa_hand:

I'm not even going to mention making the sauce or the mozzarrella.

Yes, I could, but I know my limitations. My homemade pizza might or might not be as good as Totino's, but it wouldn't be good enough to go to all that extra trouble. Take the mini pizzas out of the freezer, pop them in the oven for 15 minutes or so, and enjoy with a good movie or football game. The only way to spend a Friday night.

Tonight it's Turkey Tetrazzeni (sic?). Turkey on Christmas, Turkey on 26, 27 and 28 of December (last night, stir fry, chicken, shrimp and vegies, yum) and tonight more turkey. I dislikie turkey unless its in a deli sandwhich with mayo, swiss cheese and lots of veggies.

Turkey is Foul (not sic) IMO.

Tonight is a bacon-wrap theme. Scallops, sirloin tips, and asparagus.

Forum List

Back