Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

tonight I will have grilled chicken and homus with fresh salad with pita bread.....I prepared it all myself...it's so easy so healthy so yummy....I have this twice a week...it has no fat, no processed nasties ....only goodness! love it....

this is not mine but it looks like this

The-New-Miami-Subs-Grill-Grilled-Chicken-Pita.jpg

just a bit off topic here.....I would love to know what they had for lunch!

I bet it must have been delicious!

Ivanka lunch date, great pic! :thup:

J51nU5b.jpg

A cheeseburger. But, I found a bottle of Metaxa and tomorrow I'll make moussaka.

I've Been Craving Tuna Casserole
I Don't Know What It Is
That's Like Being Taken To Your Granma's Bosom
But If More Maniacs Would Just Eat Tuna Casserole
There'd Be Fewer Terrorists

Tuna-Noodle-Casserole.jpg 3q0vss.jpg

Last edited:
tonight I will have grilled chicken and homus with fresh salad with pita bread.....I prepared it all myself...it's so easy so healthy so yummy....I have this twice a week...it has no fat, no processed nasties ....only goodness! love it....

this is not mine but it looks like this

The-New-Miami-Subs-Grill-Grilled-Chicken-Pita.jpg

Hummus is okay, but what I really wish I could find in supermarkets is ready-made baba ganouj. I love that stuff, and it's a pain in the ass to make myself.

At no point in my life have I ever said that I wanted tuna casserole. I don't know why that is.

At no point in my life have I ever said that I wanted tuna casserole. I don't know why that is.
I don't want to be in the same house with it cooking. One of the few foods I actually hate too much to eat.

I don't want to be in the same house with it cooking. One of the few foods I actually hate too much to eat.

Yep. It's right up there with the tater tot casserole in all of it's manifestations, peas and liver.

Yep. It's right up there with the tater tot casserole in all of it's manifestations, peas and liver.
Never heard of tater tot casserole. Just as well, I'm sure.

Yes, peas can go with the tuna casserole to hell.

Forum List

Back