Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Sounds tasty.

When I was young, there was a store, the old dingy, neighborhood type that had little boxes of everything, but most of it was so old you didn't dare buy it. Anyway, they had a jar on the counter with pigs feet, boiled eggs, and beets in it. This was a white neighborhood in California, mind you. I never could figure out who in the hell would eat that shit. It was the most disgusting looking garbage I've ever seen.

Makes me shudder to think about it.

I was being sarcastic since Faggot King was being an ass, pigs feet are nasty.

Well, I make new taste at Royale Indian Cuisine and Bar. This is fabulous restaurant for food I went there just last night and also prepare plan for today there are amazing Indian dishes you ever taste it and also you like it .

Papa Murphy's take and bake perfect pizza. Milk. First night of school. We made it. Tomorrow we're bicycling.

Pinto beans, slow cooked with a great meaty hamhock, served over homemade cornbread. Side of raw veggies and ranch dip. Ice cream for dessert.

Good luck. I used a recipe for years and what I've recounted is pretty much my best recollection of it.

But I can't remember what cookbook it was out of...I think it was Betty Crocker, but I just can't remember or find it.

I needed to shock my system, so I had alot of junk food. I had fried chicken, chile and cheese on fries, boneless spare ribs, and butter pecan ice cream. Man, I wish I can get like this all the time.

I made a marinara sauce from the last of my tomatoes, the late ones are less juicy that earlier in the season. There is still Oregano and here in California, rosemary grows all year. I had to use store bought onions and garlic, with a yellow bell on an Anaheim pepper. Everything goes in the food processor, to a medium chunky consistency. Simmered it in the crockpot all day, then switched it to cast iron when I got home for an hour at hard boil, without a lid to thicken it. Served it over whole grain fettuccine with a grilled chicken breast. Wifey liked it,

I made a marinara sauce from the last of my tomatoes, the late ones are less juicy that earlier in the season. There is still Oregano and here in California, rosemary grows all year. I had to use store bought onions and garlic, with a yellow bell on an Anaheim pepper. Everything goes in the food processor, to a medium chunky consistency. Simmered it in the crockpot all day, then switched it to cast iron when I got home for an hour at hard boil, without a lid to thicken it. Served it over whole grain fettuccine with a grilled chicken breast. Wifey liked it,

That sounds amazing, I was thinking about growing my own vegetables and stuff but I am in an apartment now so that will have to wait. The meat loaf I made last night was amazing I out in onions, garlic, mushrooms, a chopped up carrot, chopped up bell pepper, a can of rotel diced tomatoes, a teaspoon of Worchestire Sauce and soy sauce and mustard like Kosher Girl suggested, it came out great. When I cooked the egg noodles I put in 2 cans of chicken broth and half a stick of butter, I set that to a boil before I put the noodles in, the flavors were great.

Forum List

Back