Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Last night we had burgers and spinach. I know, sounds weird but the kids love spinach, and we had burger. So that's what it was. And strawberries.

Tonight, something with boneless skinless chicken breasts, i.e., rubber.

Last night we had burgers and spinach. I know, sounds weird but the kids love spinach, and we had burger. So that's what it was. And strawberries.

Tonight, something with boneless skinless chicken breasts, i.e., rubber.

Burgers and spinach actually sounds good, I like meat loaf and collard greens.

Well tonight the planned menu at the Foxfyre household is lightly breaded and fried chicken wings, mashed potatos with cream gravy (made from the chicken drippings), fresh fruit on a bed of cottage cheese, and probably fresh melon if Hombre gets around to cutting up the newest one.

Ya'll made me hungry for spinach, so think I'll add that as the green thing. :)

The kids eat it better than they eat any other green vegetable.

I love spinach...but raw or just wilted spinach makes my heart race like crazy! I eat it anyway sometimes, but then for a few hours I feel kinda fluttery and weird, lol. That's okay, I've subjected myself to worse!

We have re-dedicated ourselves to sitting down at the table for dinner. That meant I had to move the clean laundry off the table...the result is our living/dining area and kitchen look much nicer (our bedrooms look worse) and the kids are much more settled.

There's something about having someone slaving away in the kitchen while you do your thing...for a few months I kept waiting for that to occur then I realized, whoops, I guess I'm the one who's supposed to be slaving! So that's what I do, lol. And call the kids to the table to eat..and *gasp* they actually COME! Food really does improve recall!

Last night I had Pizza (It was delicious)

Ringel05 said:
Okay, I'm tired...... "and a large coke" is not what I read.......... :eusa_whistle:

:lol:
Hehe i can just imagine what ya read :D

"Second time around buffet" - that's what we call it when I clear those interesting tidbits out of the fridge before they become science projects.....

But the lemon torte we had for dessert was a 'first serve' : ))

Tonight it's going to be burgers - 96% lean, broiled (rare!). Salad, corn on the cob, stewed zukes 'n' maters - and 'leftover' lemon torte.

I treated hubby and the kids to a local steakhouse AND still had to get pizza later. :dunno:

I also treated my bro in law to wings and beer.....

:D :confused:

I have beer and icecream.... having played hooky from the gym, I will likely be miserably sorry by this evening.

Grilled eggplant with a roasted tomato yogurt sauce served with home made flat breads

Grilled shrimp with a lemon basil dipping sauce

Coriander crusted diver scallops with a green pea cilantro dressing

Grilled tuna steaks with a saffron roasted red pepper sauce served over sushi rice

We're going out to dinner to a restaurant we haven't tried before. I hope they have bacon.

Tonight.....omg....I actually used the stove.
I made something simple...fast and easy, but good.
Goulash.....I love garlic~

Tonight, homemade cornbread smothered in pinto beans cooked with ham pieces, and fresh fruit in a whipped compote with raw baby carrots for a garnish.

Forum List

Back