Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

I'm sure there are better, less corporate seafood places, but I had just got in and it's around the corner.

i ate at applebee's more than once for the same reason.

the original legal in cambridge was pretty funky, but once they burned it down and used the money to expand, it just wasn't the same.

But seriously, the scotch was awful.

i was more into macallan myself

laphraig tastes like iodine

the original legal in cambridge was pretty funky, but once they burned it down and used the money to expand, it just wasn't the same.

I love Macallan. I like the 12 year more than the 15 year. But I kept getting asked if I'd tried Laphroaig, so I did. For the first and last time.

I love Macallan. I like the 12 year more than the 15 year. But I kept getting asked if I'd tried Laphroaig, so I did. For the first and last time.

macallan is also much easier to spell

lol

And I don't mind the Glenmorangie, Synth. It'll do in a pinch.
I like Pinch! ;)

pinch-scotch-l.jpg

A nice porterhouse steak with a rub of coffee, cocoa, salt pepper, garlic, brown sugar and chiles grilled rare, potatoes gratin with pancetta and grilled corn with chile lime butter

It tastes like horses and horse leather and I LOVE it.

It is yummy. If they made cakes with laphraig icing I would go there.

Just put a pot roast in, and it looks like a good one.

Potatoes, gravy.....peas. Mango for dessert.

I bought these family sized cans of chicken soup on sales with a recipe to pour it over rice.

Guess I used too much water: Rice didn't work (overcooked), plus the slaves claimed to have had soup the night before.

So I took the damn rice and made little cakes (floured and fried), as well as some rice pudding.

Defrosted some 95% ground beef I got on 50% off sale, mixed in some Mango Chutney (also 50%), and called it, "Jakarta Beef with Fried Rice Cakes."

The slaves were thrilled.

:eusa_shifty:

Broiled white fish and spinach, leftovers from lunch. I also had cheetos and pretzel goldfish. Really, today was one of those days I wanted to snack all day.

Forum List

Back