Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Spaghetti. Didn't feel like cooking.

Sounds... crunchy.
rimshot.gif

Stuck an organic chicken in the crock pot and seasoned with broth, onion, red pepper and soul food seasoning and served ot w/ mash potatoes and gravy.

But really, I just did that so I'd have chicken for my sausage, catfish, shrimp, and chicken gumbo I am making tomorrow.

Broiled white fish, spinach, and fresh baked bread. Really, brain foods kinda makes one question what is it in there we are feeding? *hearts*

Stuck an organic chicken in the crock pot and seasoned with broth, onion, red pepper and soul food seasoning and served ot w/ mash potatoes and gravy.

But really, I just did that so I'd have chicken for my sausage, catfish, shrimp, and chicken gumbo I am making tomorrow.

what time shall i get there? :D

Fake pasta made from Quinoa, diced roma tomatoes, fresh spinich, onion, garlic, rice wine vinegar and extra virgin olive oil, topped with grated Romano cheese.

Try spaghetti squash instead, great (mild) nutty flavor. :thup:
Split in half, scoop out the seeds, low boil in large pot for about 17 minutes, cool under cold water and pull out spaghetti strands with a fork, drain well. Don't over cook, it'll be mush.

Try spaghetti squash instead, great (mild) nutty flavor. :thup:

Split in half, scoop out the seeds, low boil in large pot for about 17 minutes, cool under cold water and pull out spaghetti strands with a fork, drain well. Don't over cook, it'll be mush.

I love spaghetti squash. I end up putting loads of butter and Parmesan on it.

This quinoa pasta dish was surprisingly good, though. It was a cold dish, a salad.

Nah, food was good. The bisque was outstanding.

not a real fan of legal, but i'm glad you got a good one

I'm sure there are better, less corporate seafood places, but I had just got in and it's around the corner.

i ate at applebee's more than once for the same reason.

the original legal in cambridge was pretty funky, but once they burned it down and used the money to expand, it just wasn't the same.

not a real fan of legal, but i'm glad you got a good one

I'm sure there are better, less corporate seafood places, but I had just got in and it's around the corner.

i ate at applebee's more than once for the same reason.

the original legal in cambridge was pretty funky, but once they burned it down and used the money to expand, it just wasn't the same.

But seriously, the scotch was awful. I can still taste it.

Forum List

Back