Welp. Every person I personally known, with the exception of 4, all have covid who received the vaccine.

My cousin's husband just died of covid Friday. He leaves behind a wife and two teen-aged children. Apparently his religious beliefs said he had to risk death, he lost. His family can take comfort in the fact he didn't make God mad with a vaccine.
They can take pride in the fact that he lived his life on his terms. Cowards wouldn't know anything about that.

People can still get Covid if they've been vaccinated.

Dunno if you know.
The point is, the vaccines don't protect you real well from getting Delta, a whole lot less than people think. They do greatly reduce hospitalizations and deaths, but they DON'T stop you from getting Delta and vaccinated people are spreading Delta like crazy. To require Covid passports to work or enter buildings is a complete waste of time and discriminatory because it is mainly the vaccinated spreading Delta. Until the left accepts this reality, Delta will continue to spread. A room full of a bunch of only vaccinated people is a superspreader event. Of course the unvaccinated spread it to but the left are fools if they think vaccinated aren't responsible for a lot of the spread of Delta.

Having to go on welfare might spoil any smugness they might have had.
You know for a fact that they will be on welfare?

Regardless, it was HIS life and he lived it on his terms and I am almost certain (though if he was a liberal it calls it into question) that his family accepted and loved that in him.

You know for a fact that they will be on welfare?

Regardless, it was HIS life and he lived it on his terms and I am almost certain (though if he was a liberal it calls it into question) that his family accepted and loved that in him.
Some people can turn any tragedy into a blessing but we all know they are lying to themselves. Tragedy is double tragic when it could have been easily prevented.

I love anecdotal evidence…

EVERYONE I know who got the vaccine either died from it or caught COVID

Meanwhile, everyone I know that refused a vaccine is just fine

Gotta love anecdotal evidence

People who have been vaccinated will be more susceptible to developing covid, as well as at a higher risk of hospitalization, and death.

You were lied to.

The vaccines will only make you sicker.

Pray your rosary, confess your sins.

October begins the dark winter.
You're a liar unless you can prove that.

Let's have it.

Basically everyone I associate myself. Either through work or other ways. 15 of them have received the vaccine and ALL of them have developed covid. My friend just called me today, let me know he officially has covid. Still have the photo of him getting the bill gates Moderna vaccine.

I know I had covid myself. BTW in Palm Beach county we cannot find out if we have antibodies. We use to and I tried to find out.

Back in February we could find out and MD NOW.

They no longer allow you to find out how many antibodies you have.

Huh
That’s odd because I don’t know anyone who has gotten the vax and gotten Covid

Funny that

I am getting mine tomorrow. Have not got it yet mainly because I just was not around people at all. Had several property's to rehab . Was doing them by myself did nothing but rehab and sleep. Now I need to get one because I will be around people again. Gotta find a property to buy also sold everything I own. Got all my stuff in storage.
Good on ya. Smart move

That’s odd because I don’t know anyone who has gotten the vax and gotten Covid

Funny that

At this point, nor do I, but we know it can happen. In almost every case they develop just minor symptoms compared to the unvaccinated.

Basically everyone I associate myself. Either through work or other ways. 15 of them have received the vaccine and ALL of them have developed covid. My friend just called me today, let me know he officially has covid. Still have the photo of him getting the bill gates Moderna vaccine.

I know I had covid myself. BTW in Palm Beach county we cannot find out if we have antibodies. We use to and I tried to find out.

Huh
The only people I’ve seen who have severe Covid in the hospital who haven’t been vaccinated are either on chemo for cancer or transplant recipients.

Be kind to others. You never know who is susceptible.

Huh
You should seek out an outpatient mental health clinic that is safer. Or were you impatient & just got sprung?

My cousin's husband just died of covid Friday. He leaves behind a wife and two teen-aged children. Apparently his religious beliefs said he had to risk death, he lost. His family can take comfort in the fact he didn't make God mad with a vaccine.
You are LYING.

People normally do not speak ill of their own family.

You're a liar unless you can prove that.

Let's have it.

Forum List

Back