Wendy's Supports Chick-Fil-A

So basically, if enough people agree, you can un-sanction any equal rights? So in other words, you could vote to re-instate slavery as well?

1. Limited by the Supreme Court.

2. It seems I have a great deal more faith in the goodness of the American people. It is a hallmark of the Left, not to.

So basically, un-sanctioning equal rights only limited by the SC? So you think that the SC is going to reserve some rights for some and not for everyone? :cuckoo:

Depends upon what the meaning of 'rights' is.

Damn Gays....remember I said that guys, next time you are meeting to determine who gets shot up next

Damn Gays....remember I said that guys, next time you are meeting to determine who gets shot up next

Actually, that was pretty witty.

The fallacy, of course, is in suggesting that Right-wingers are associated with violence....when any study of history (why the shocked look? 'study'?) will show that violence is intimately associated with the Left.

Allow me to help you begin your journey of enlightenment:

1. Georges Eugène Sorel (2 November 1847 in Cherbourg – 29 August 1922 in Boulogne-sur-Seine) was a French philosopher and theorist of revolutionary syndicalism. His notion of the power of myth in people's lives inspired Marxists and Fascists, it is, together with his defense of violence, the contribution for which he is most often remembered. Georges Sorel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. In his most famous work (1908), Sorel emphasized the violent and irrational motivations of social and economic conduct (echoing Pareto in many ways). His identification of the need for a deliberately-conceived "myth" to sway crowds into concerted action was put to use by the Fascist and Communist movements of the 1920s and after. http://homepage.newschool.edu/het//profiles/sorel.htm

3. In his best-known work, Reflections on Violence (1908, tr. 1912), which became the basic text of syndicalism, Sorel expounded his theory of "violence" as the creative power of the proletariat that could overcome "force," the coercive economic power of the bourgeoisie. He supported belief in myths about future social developments, arguing that such belief promoted social progress. http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/Georges_Sorel.aspx

Carry on.

2. The enumerated powers specify what the federal government can do. Marriage is under the purview of the state. If the people of a state sanction same-sex marriage, then it should be allowed.

So basically, if enough people agree, you can un-sanction any equal rights? So in other words, you could vote to re-instate slavery as well?

2. It seems I have a great deal more faith in the goodness of the American people. It is a hallmark of the Left, not to.

Talking out of your ass again pc...

I note your efforts.....but have no fear: your annual "Stupidest Poster" award is assured.

But...in the subcategory....help me with this....

....which is lower, your use of language, or your IQ?

Associated with the left? Change your pants I smell bullshit.

One can only wonder if you noticed that my thesis of the Left's association with violence is documented, linked to three sources.

Now, compare that to what you managed to bang out with your paws.....are you able to understand why you are considered a dim-wit?

You do?

Excellent. Or, at least a good start.

Would you agree with me that remediation probably would be a waste of effort...and you would be better served to proceed immediately with the lobotomy?

I note your efforts.....but have no fear: your annual "Stupidest Poster" award is assured.

Awe..don't worry dear, nothing can be worse than this thread you made...

One can only wonder if you noticed that my thesis of the Left's association with violence is documented, linked to three sources.

Now, compare that to what you managed to bang out with your paws.....are you able to understand why you are considered a dim-wit?

You do?

Would you agree with me that remediation probably would be a waste of effort...and you would be better served to proceed immediately with the lobotomy?

Cherry piping isnt evidence....

The fallacy, of course, is in suggesting that Right-wingers are associated with violence....when any study of history (why the shocked look? 'study'?) will show that violence is intimately associated with the Left.

1. Georges Eugène Sorel (2 November 1847 in Cherbourg – 29 August 1922 in Boulogne-sur-Seine) was a French philosopher and theorist of revolutionary syndicalism. His notion of the power of myth in people's lives inspired Marxists and Fascists, it is, together with his defense of violence, the contribution for which he is most often remembered. Georges Sorel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. In his most famous work (1908), Sorel emphasized the violent and irrational motivations of social and economic conduct (echoing Pareto in many ways). His identification of the need for a deliberately-conceived "myth" to sway crowds into concerted action was put to use by the Fascist and Communist movements of the 1920s and after. http://homepage.newschool.edu/het//profiles/sorel.htm

3. In his best-known work, Reflections on Violence (1908, tr. 1912), which became the basic text of syndicalism, Sorel expounded his theory of "violence" as the creative power of the proletariat that could overcome "force," the coercive economic power of the bourgeoisie. He supported belief in myths about future social developments, arguing that such belief promoted social progress. http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/Georges_Sorel.aspx

Carry on.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You do?

Cherry piping isnt evidence....

"Cherry piping...."????

"Cherry piping..."????

Need I say more?

3. In his best-known work, Reflections on Violence (1908, tr. 1912), which became the basic text of syndicalism, Sorel expounded his theory of "violence" as the creative power of the proletariat that could overcome "force," the coercive economic power of the bourgeoisie. He supported belief in myths about future social developments, arguing that such belief promoted social progress. Georges Sorel Facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com articles about Georges Sorel

Carry on.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

And that, friends, is exactly how the above got through school.

Awe..don't worry dear, nothing can be worse than this thread you made...

....and when you are give the award this year, try to keep the "duhs" out of your speech.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs7Y9iYf_uk&feature=player_embedded]Protest at General Mills goes wrong - YouTube[/ame]

Yep, I did that but it was nothing to brag about.
A gang of male punks pummeling a 55 year old lady.
And you are proud of that. A woman wanting to feed her kids.
A mine collapsing costs a company 1000 times what it would cost them to settle a union strike Joe.
I am amazed you would post such bull shit.
You obviously do not know shit about mining. OSHA and 101 other government agencies has to okay any mine opening after a strike or during a strike if there are new workers that come in.
But you know that. You know what you are posting is a pack of lies to inflame and distort the truth.
That is what union goons do.

NO, they beat up a scab that crossed a picket line. Once you're told not to do something and you do it, you kind of get what's coming to you. No sympathy there.

Funny, you've told this story about 10 times, this is the first time she was a 55 year old lady. Before she was a male truck driver...

Fact is, right after they toss the unions out, the safety usually goes out the window. Again, what happens when you have desperate scabs who couldn't qualify to even get into the union.

Upper Big Branch Mine disaster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On May 19, 2011, the independent investigation team released a report which faulted both Massey Energy and the MSHA for the blast. Massey was strongly condemned by the report for multiple failures to meet basic safety standards outlined in the Mine Act of 1977. “A company that was a towering presence in the Appalachian coal fields operated its mines in a profoundly reckless manner, and 29 coal miners paid with their lives for the corporate risk taking,” read the report. “The company's ventilation system did not adequately ventilate the mine. As a result, explosive gases were allowed to build up.” Also detailed in the report are allegations that Massey Energy threatened miners with termination if they stopped work in areas that lacked adequate oxygen levels. Numerous other state and federal safety standards that Massey failed to comply with were detailed in the report.

Wow, good thing we didn't have a union there making sure that they could fire those slacker who wouldn't go into dangerous shafts...

2. The enumerated powers specify what the federal government can do. Marriage is under the purview of the state. If the people of a state sanction same-sex marriage, then it should be allowed.

What part of enumerated powers do you not understand? The XIII Amendment makes your question absurd.

Amendment XIII

Section 1

Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Section 2

Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

What part of enumerated powers do you not understand? The XIII Amendment makes your question absurd.

Amendment XIII

Section 1

Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Section 2

Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Some of our Leftist friends received all of their instruction via 'Schoolhouse Rock.'

Can someone get Bizarro Girl back on her medication?

When will you realize that repetition is a sure give-away of lack of imagination....

...plus, it wasn't even clever the first time.

See, it tends to be excessive.

Let me define that for you: Excessive- like putting a dunking chair on the Titanic.

Put a little more effort into these posts.

Forum List

Back