Wendy's Supports Chick-Fil-A

She didn't mean it because she didn't SAY it.

Cripes.

No, actually, she really did.

To the point, what she said was that there is a point in puberty where we are "tri-sexual", we'd try anything once.

The stupidity of the people who think they can teach people to pray away the gay is what is at issue here. Orientation is kind of hard-wired into us...

So, if you and Bizarro Girl are now willing to admit sexual orienation isn't a choice, can you please stop discrminating and annoying people with your bibles?

So.

We have established that sexuality and homosexuality are not the same thing, despite Seawytch's idiotic assertion.

And we have determined that people do, quite adamantly, choose to be gay.

Do you really want me to pull up the material that proves that homosexuality also exists as a "stage" for some people? That they do move out of it? Or do you feel sufficiently chastened?[/QUOT

No one ever chooses who they are attracted to.

CDC said it.

No, you said it and then quoted an article from the CDC that did not come to the conclusion that gay is a "phase". You came to that conclusion from their study, they did not.

The overwhelming majority of scientists will tell you that sexual orientation and attractions are NOT a choice.

I know for a FACT that I did not choose to be attracted to women. The only choice is in acting upon my natural inclinations.

You are the world.

Not.

Cite the overwhelming majority of scientists who are telling us that sexual orientation and attractions are not a choice.

Tim Pawlenty says scientists are “in dispute” over whether being gay is a choice

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

We’ll start out by noting an important difference -- the difference between sexual orientation and sexual behavior.

Scientists don’t doubt that it’s possible for someone who’s gay to choose, through sheer willpower, to ignore their impulses and abstain from homosexual activity. Both gay and straight people have been going celibate by choice since time immemorial. But scientists add that for such people, sexual impulses don’t go away.

So, scientists argue, even if sexual behavior is a choice, sexual orientation -- the state of being gay, and the impulses one feels -- is not a choice.[...]

Both the American Psychological Association and the American Psychiatric Association -- the two leading organizations for their professions -- reject the idea that the driving factor in determining one’s sexual orientation is personal choice.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...wlenty-says-scientists-are-dispute-over-whet/

And it's not just scientists. The overwhelming majority of {gasp} actual gay people will also tell you that they do not choose who they are attracted to...only whether or not to ACT upon those, very natural, attractions. It's called "eye witness accounts".

Some people are 100% on either side of the straight/gay scale...everyone else falls somewhere in between. Human sexuality is an incredibly wide-ranging experience with no clear blacks and whites. I understand that frightens some still mired in our Puritan roots. You'll get over it.

I know for a FACT that I did not choose to be attracted to women. The only choice is in acting upon my natural inclinations.

Fortunately whether homosexuality occurs naturally or is a choice is legally irrelevant:

It suffices for us to acknowledge that adults may choose to enter upon this relationship in the confines of their homes and their own private lives and still retain their dignity as free persons. When sexuality finds overt expression in intimate conduct with another person, the conduct can be but one element in a personal bond that is more enduring. The liberty protected by the Constitution allows homosexual persons the right to make this choice.

LAWRENCE V. TEXAS

Even if science were to ‘prove’ homosexuality is a choice only, gays and lesbians may not be subject to punitive measures by the state, or be denied equal protection of the law, as their right to privacy is protected by the Constitution.

Time for you to go home and set up the “Slip and Slide” so it ends in the knife drawer.

So you can eat the hate chicken? I bet you start by chewing the anus area first? Yummy little anal meat.
Are you thinking about gay cum mixing with turd stuff? is that what you're against? :dunno:

You seem to have a fascination with one particular sex act....was there some event in your life that precipitated this neurosis?

Try your best to overcome this perseveration.

You're the one who thinks about bone smuggling so much that you have to try to deny homos the right to marry. I could understand if they wanted to marry YOU, but they're not (that ship no doubt sailed a long, long time ago, then ran aground and sank). So what's the problem? You can't handle all those guys sucking cocks that you could be sucking?

It suffices for us to acknowledge that adults may choose to enter upon this relationship in the confines of their homes and their own private lives and still retain their dignity as free persons. When sexuality finds overt expression in intimate conduct with another person, the conduct can be but one element in a personal bond that is more enduring. The liberty protected by the Constitution allows homosexual persons the right to make this choice.

Confines of the home and private lives

So they can lick each others pussy to their heart's content as long as they never go outside? :lol:

So they can lick each others pussy to their heart's content as long as they never go outside? :lol:

Licking pussy is a confined and personal act too. Not used as a public identifier or character trait.

There is no known genetic identifier for homosexuality.

So? What's your point? Do you truly believe that people CHOOSE to be attracted to members of the same sex?

My point is that you should admit that you were in error.

My personal opinion? There is an entire spectrum in the realm of sexuality.
There are some folks who are, and will always be attracted to members of the same sex.

But...and this is borne out by the CDC study, for far and away the majority, this is not a life-long pursuit.

Case in point, Anne Heche, for whom homosexuality was a brief period. For many this is the case.
Many have used the services of groups such as Exodus International for that reason.

And, we often read of folks who suddenly decide that they are homosexual. Why be surprised when we find homosexuals who suddenly decide that they are heterosexual?

I also believe that the influence of the 60's, the Leftists, have, for the first time, propounded the idea that one should not fight impulses, some of which are destructive.
The even put forth the motto "if it feels good, do it."

The traditional view is that one should use that which makes us different from the rest of the animal kingdom, our God-given intellect, to choose our paths in life....not necessarily what feels good.

You have a lot of nerve girl.
Telling others they should admit THEIR errors and never admitting yours.
Grow up and act like an adult for once in your life.
Govern yourself accordingly.

I do apologize for not realizing you were arguing the semantics of your statement. You DO believe that gay people are going through a "phase" it would seem. That's as ridiculous as your arguing the semantics of your statement.

CDC said it.

No, you said it and then quoted an article from the CDC that did not come to the conclusion that gay is a "phase". You came to that conclusion from their study, they did not.

The overwhelming majority of scientists will tell you that sexual orientation and attractions are NOT a choice.

CDC said it.

You said it, quite clearly. Are you really trying to deny that you implied homosexuality is a phase?

"You said it..."

No I didn't.

"...you implied..."
I say what I mean, and mean what I say.

Your post is a sleazy way to try to worm out of admitting your mistake.
I had hoped better for you.

This is what you should post:"You're right...I misread the phrase."

When I make a mistake I send a rep to apologize.
Not you?

Okay, Bizarro Girl, you admit that isn't what you really meant, even though we can all see you said it..

So you misspoke.

So now that you've admitted that sexual orientation is no more a "choice" than race, can you admit that discmination against them is wrong?

Learn to read before you post, you lying sack of offal.

"You said it..."

No I didn't.

"...you implied..."
I say what I mean, and mean what I say.

Your post is a sleazy way to try to worm out of admitting your mistake.
I had hoped better for you.

This is what you should post:"You're right...I misread the phrase."

When I make a mistake I send a rep to apologize.
Not you?

Okay, Bizarro Girl, you admit that isn't what you really meant, even though we can all see you said it..

So you misspoke.

So now that you've admitted that sexual orientation is no more a "choice" than race, can you admit that discmination against them is wrong?

I see you avoid the question..
If you are now admitting that Homosexuality isn't a "phase" or a "choice", can you please call for religious bigots to stop discrminating against them?

Sounds reasonable and fair to me...

So.

We have established that sexuality and homosexuality are not the same thing, despite Seawytch's idiotic assertion.

And we have determined that people do, quite adamantly, choose to be gay.

Do you really want me to pull up the material that proves that homosexuality also exists as a "stage" for some people? That they do move out of it? Or do you feel sufficiently chastened?[/QUOT

No one ever chooses who they are attracted to.

And the expertise you have in this area is that no one has ever been attracted to you?

Try cocoa butter for those marks from the ten foot poles.

There's no point in his reading, because the truth doesn't matter to these progressive extremists.

All that matters is that they project lies. To further their agenda, that means they have to lie about what you say in order to demonize and trivialize the facts of you, and what you say.

So you misspoke.

I see you avoid the question..
If you are now admitting that Homosexuality isn't a "phase" or a "choice", can you please call for religious bigots to stop discrminating against them?

Sounds reasonable and fair to me...

^^never happened. Lie.

You are the world.

Not.

Cite the overwhelming majority of scientists who are telling us that sexual orientation and attractions are not a choice.

Tim Pawlenty says scientists are “in dispute” over whether being gay is a choice

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

We’ll start out by noting an important difference -- the difference between sexual orientation and sexual behavior.

Scientists don’t doubt that it’s possible for someone who’s gay to choose, through sheer willpower, to ignore their impulses and abstain from homosexual activity. Both gay and straight people have been going celibate by choice since time immemorial. But scientists add that for such people, sexual impulses don’t go away.

So, scientists argue, even if sexual behavior is a choice, sexual orientation -- the state of being gay, and the impulses one feels -- is not a choice.[...]

Both the American Psychological Association and the American Psychiatric Association -- the two leading organizations for their professions -- reject the idea that the driving factor in determining one’s sexual orientation is personal choice.

PolitiFact | Tim Pawlenty says scientists are

And it's not just scientists. The overwhelming majority of {gasp} actual gay people will also tell you that they do not choose who they are attracted to...only whether or not to ACT upon those, very natural, attractions. It's called "eye witness accounts".

Some people are 100% on either side of the straight/gay scale...everyone else falls somewhere in between. Human sexuality is an incredibly wide-ranging experience with no clear blacks and whites. I understand that frightens some still mired in our Puritan roots. You'll get over it.

"On a national level, most people now know PolitiFact is nothing but another Obama-shilling mainstream media joke -- an entity so in the tank for the White House it ruled as mostly true that "Barack Obama has lowest spending record of any recent president:"
VA Pushes Back Against PolitiFact, Shows Other States the Way

Forum List

Back