Wendy's Supports Chick-Fil-A

"...we dont debate..."

I know why....
I've seen your work.

BTW...did you run out of apostrophes...or of education?

Relax, we know you are frightened to death of Gay folks, we know, relax
rest your hands, all this typing hate and bigotry must be making your hands tired

"we"?

You have a tapeworm?

bush_dailymirror_dumb_people.jpg

There is no known genetic identifier for homosexuality.

So? What's your point? Do you truly believe that people CHOOSE to be attracted to members of the same sex?

My point is that you should admit that you were in error.

My personal opinion? There is an entire spectrum in the realm of sexuality.
There are some folks who are, and will always be attracted to members of the same sex.

But...and this is borne out by the CDC study, for far and away the majority, this is not a life-long pursuit.

Case in point, Anne Heche, for whom homosexuality was a brief period. For many this is the case.
Many have used the services of groups such as Exodus International for that reason.

And, we often read of folks who suddenly decide that they are homosexual. Why be surprised when we find homosexuals who suddenly decide that they are heterosexual?

I also believe that the influence of the 60's, the Leftists, have, for the first time, propounded the idea that one should not fight impulses, some of which are destructive.
The even put forth the motto "if it feels good, do it."

The traditional view is that one should use that which makes us different from the rest of the animal kingdom, our God-given intellect, to choose our paths in life....not necessarily what feels good.

I do apologize for not realizing you were arguing the semantics of your statement. You DO believe that gay people are going through a "phase" it would seem. That's as ridiculous as your arguing the semantics of your statement.

So? What's your point? Do you truly believe that people CHOOSE to be attracted to members of the same sex?

There are some folks who are, and will always be attracted to members of the same sex.

But...and this is borne out by the CDC study, for far and away the majority, this is not a life-long pursuit.

Case in point, Anne Heche, for whom homosexuality was a brief period. For many this is the case.
Many have used the services of groups such as Exodus International for that reason.

And, we often read of folks who suddenly decide that they are homosexual. Why be surprised when we find homosexuals who suddenly decide that they are heterosexual?

I also believe that the influence of the 60's, the Leftists, have, for the first time, propounded the idea that one should not fight impulses, some of which are destructive.

The traditional view is that one should use that which makes us different from the rest of the animal kingdom, our God-given intellect, to choose our paths in life....not necessarily what feels good.

I do apologize for not realizing you were arguing the semantics of your statement. You DO believe that gay people are going through a "phase" it would seem. That's as ridiculous as your arguing the semantics of your statement.

CDC said it.

Fritz, I can see that clocks aren't the only thing coo-coo in Switzerland.

By the way coo-coo clocks come fron south Germany, not from Switzerland!

Well, I read your posts and you coulda fooled me!

You knowledge about the rest of the world is so bad. That has to do, because your american school system is fixed on USA.

I know much more about your land, than you know about my homeland.

any by the way: while we do have still our watchmarkers like Rolex, Omega, Piaget here in Switzerland, while these harvard pussy managers have closed the factories in the USA.

Last edited:

CDC said it.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I hate and fear Gays cuz if they marry i might have to divorce my husband!

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The modern USA is such weak, because the new generation is decadent and dumb. But this has to do with the catastrophal public school system the USA has. oh wai this has nothing to do with the topic of this threat.

One time I will go to places like New York or Washington! New York marathon yeah!

See you Manfromzurich

do you understand?

Last edited:
Whether or not science ever finds a "gay gene" is irrelevant to whether or not gays and lesbians deserve equal rights, including legal, civil marriage and is just a means to distract from weak arguments.

CDC said it.

No, you said it and then quoted an article from the CDC that did not come to the conclusion that gay is a "phase". You came to that conclusion from their study, they did not.

The overwhelming majority of scientists will tell you that sexual orientation and attractions are NOT a choice.

I know for a FACT that I did not choose to be attracted to women. The only choice is in acting upon my natural inclinations.

CDC said it.

No, you said it and then quoted an article from the CDC that did not come to the conclusion that gay is a "phase". You came to that conclusion from their study, they did not.

The overwhelming majority of scientists will tell you that sexual orientation and attractions are NOT a choice.

I know for a FACT that I did not choose to be attracted to women. The only choice is in acting upon my natural inclinations.

You are the world.

Not.

Cite the overwhelming majority of scientists who are telling us that sexual orientation and attractions are not a choice.

I don't believe PC said that gay is a phase.

I think she said that homosexuality CAN be a phase.

Words mean something, you know.

You said it, quite clearly. Are you really trying to deny that you implied homosexuality is a phase?

"You said it..."

No I didn't.

"...you implied..."
I say what I mean, and mean what I say.

Your post is a sleazy way to try to worm out of admitting your mistake.
I had hoped better for you.

This is what you should post:"You're right...I misread the phrase."

When I make a mistake I send a rep to apologize.
Not you?

Okay, Bizarro Girl, you admit that isn't what you really meant, even though we can all see you said it..

So you misspoke.

So now that you've admitted that sexual orientation is no more a "choice" than race, can you admit that discmination against them is wrong?

Forum List

Back