Wendy's Supports Chick-Fil-A

OK, time for all the hating bigots to line up and get their meds...

In the blue cup I have paliperidone palmitate (treats schizophrenia)

In the red cup I have polyposy chlorine (treats assholes)

1.4%

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
bigot

1.4%

CDC says 1.4%/

Still laughing?

Thus, out of a population of 106,741,426 households, homosexuals represent 0.42% of those households. That is less than one half of one percent!
Science vs. the "Gay Gene"

BTW....that's less than one half of one percent.

Fact.

True Origin dot org? You're seriously citing an anti-evolution site on this?

My God. You didn't have any credibility before, when your CDC study says right on page 13 that over 4% of the males responded they were homosexual. But now you cite that piece of shit site?

Fuck you're worthless...

Will the day ever come when you realize that you've been brainwashed?

:lol::lol:

oh god, says the homophobic bigot who quotes Ann coulter

my god dear, do you realize how stupid you look when you say that :lol:

remember this?

bush_dailymirror_dumb_people.jpg

You dance around the subject like a monkey on fire.

Because you can not back up your ridiculous claim that for most homosexuality is a phase.
Back it up. You can't.
Go ahead and call me all the names you want because that is all you have.
Sticks and stones. I have been beat up, shot at and left for dead. Played 4 quarters against some of the best.
WTF have you ever done but lie and tell everyone how smart you are?
Wham it zero on set. EP team on the ready. KO team on the pads. 4th string D to group.

1. Cynthia Nixon seeks to clarify her comments after causing outrage by saying she is 'gay by choice'
She recently caused controversy among the gay community when she told The New York Times that homosexuality was a personal choice for her.

Read more: Cynthia Nixon 'gay by choice': Actress seeks to clarify comments after causing outrage | Mail Online

2. In other words, for the minority who may have experimented with gay relationships at some juncture in their lives, well over 80% explicitly renounced homosexual (or even bisexual) self-identification by age of 35. For the clear majority of males (as well as women) who report gay encounters, homosexual activity appears to represent a passing phase, or even a fleeting episode, rather than an unshakable, genetically pre-determined orientation.
Column: Does it matter if only 1.4% of people are gay? - USATODAY.com

I never say anything I can't document.

3. Read the CDC study yourself....then crawl back and apologize.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf

I love making you look as stupid as you really are....

You're not owed any apology you egotistical piece of shit. You haven't PROVEN anything. You've given a whole shit-load of excuses for your bigotry though. So for that I applaud you.

FYI - None of those issues you bring up about homosexuals should preclude them from having the same rights everyone else does. None.

Issues????

You mean facts, don't you?

All documented and sourced.

So....this is your new fall-back position?

:lol::lol:

oh god, says the homophobic bigot who quotes Ann coulter

my god dear, do you realize how stupid you look when you say that :lol:

remember this?

bush_dailymirror_dumb_people.jpg

Changing the subject....that means I win, huh?

boy PC, you sure are posting a lot here, and fast

you must be Gay, so much denial

and yes, you win, you win the "who can be the biggest asshole homophobe alive" contest

I hope they will find soon the genetic markers which leads to male homosexuality!

There are genes which are needed for the correct processing that a man has attraction for women. If one of these genes has mutations, so it doen't run.

It has to do with the hypothalamus!

Last edited:

and yes, you win, you win the "who can be the biggest asshole homophobe alive" contest

That post is the give-away that you've got nothing.

It is clear that you live in the Liberal echo-chamber, never having to defend an idea, a position, just high-fiving it with the rest of the libs.....

That's why you're so bad at this.

Here...you're gonna love this:

"Let me give you a little tip: if you want liberalism to continue in this country, you have to realize that liberal students are being let down by their professors! They have liberal school teachers, and read the liberal press! Because of this weak preparation, they are unable to argue, to think beyond the first knee-jerk impulse. They can’t put together a logical thought. Now, compare that to a college Republican…"
Coulter

It is clear that you live in the Liberal echo-chamber, never having to defend an idea, a position, just high-fiving it with the rest of the libs.....

"Let me give you a little tip: if you want liberalism to continue in this country, you have to realize that liberal students are being let down by their professors! They have liberal school teachers, and read the liberal press! Because of this weak preparation, they are unable to argue, to think beyond the first knee-jerk impulse. They can’t put together a logical thought. Now, compare that to a college Republican…"
Coulter

Enjoy the little bit of power you Gay hating, minority hating, religious hypocrites enjoy due to shitbaggers in congress...cuz it aint gonna last much longer

the entire planet knows what and who you are...I have already proven that over and over:lol:

The give away is you hate Gay people, you fear them

I hope they will find soon the genetic marker which leads to malr homosexuality!

Hold your breath.

As the researcher who supposedly discovered the “gay gene” noted, “Homosexuality is not purely genetic… environmental factors play a role. There is not a single master gene that makes people gay….I don’t think we will ever be able to predict who will be gay” (Dean Hamer).

Coulter

RectalChic's just angry that her bigoted rhetoric is dying out, and that one day soon gay people will get married out in the open without fear of losing their lives. Ans she'll be forced back under the cover of darkness with racists. Sure, racism still exists, but luckily if you say something overtly racist in our society you now get your ass handed to you.

That day will come for homophobia.

Poor RectalChic.

Forum List

Back