Wendy's Supports Chick-Fil-A

And Gaddawg, you've been spanked on this particular lie before...

People DO choose to be gay:

"
"For me, it is a choice," Nixon says in a New York Times Magazine profile. "I understand that for many people it’s not, but for me it’s a choice, and you don’t get to define my gayness for me."

Cynthia Nixon: I'm gay by choice - NBC News Entertainment

So fucking what? One person. Or ten people. Who gives a fuck? You choose to be an ignorant, Jesus' Dick Sucking fucktard. But I wouldn't say that precludes you from being able to be married.

Oh Fire-AIDS...hurry up!!!

While the VAST majority of Gay people have no choice in the matter, there are those who choose one deal over another, what fucking business is it of yours you vile and filthy religious hypocrites?

You said, and I quoted, "homosexuality (which IS human sexuality). Do you stand by your statement, yes or no?

Oh....you are such a sad, pathetic case.

Rather than do the right thing, and admit you were wrong....you are trying to claim homosexuality is a synonym for human sexuality.

Pathetic.

syn·o·nym/ˈsinəˌnim/
Noun:
A word or phrase that means exactly or nearly the same as another word or phrase in the same language, for example shut is a synonym for close.

If I said 'apples are red' does that mean all fruits are red?

It seems I will have to put you in the lowest of categories along with the dummy who keeps thanking you.

Weren't you ever taught to own up to your mistakes?

You can't be that stupid, so you must be..
Dishonest....

I'm not the one whose argument is so weak that I have to resort to name calling.

I also never said that homosexuality is synonymous with human sexuality. It IS a part of human sexuality.

I note that, once again, you didn't answer the question. Is it your belief that HOMOSEXUALITY is a "phase"?

Pay close attention to post #578.

Learn from it.

While the VAST majority of Gay people have no choice in the matter, there are those who choose one deal over another, what fucking business is it of yours you vile and filthy religious hypocrites?

Vile and filthy ? When warranted.

Religious ? Not in the least.

There is no known genetic identifier for homosexuality.

So? What's your point? Do you truly believe that people CHOOSE to be attracted to members of the same sex?

My point is that you should admit that you were in error.

My personal opinion? There is an entire spectrum in the realm of sexuality.
There are some folks who are, and will always be attracted to members of the same sex.

But...and this is borne out by the CDC study, for far and away the majority, this is not a life-long pursuit.

Case in point, Anne Heche, for whom homosexuality was a brief period. For many this is the case.
Many have used the services of groups such as Exodus International for that reason.

And, we often read of folks who suddenly decide that they are homosexual. Why be surprised when we find homosexuals who suddenly decide that they are heterosexual?

I also believe that the influence of the 60's, the Leftists, have, for the first time, propounded the idea that one should not fight impulses, some of which are destructive.
The even put forth the motto "if it feels good, do it."

The traditional view is that one should use that which makes us different from the rest of the animal kingdom, our God-given intellect, to choose our paths in life....not necessarily what feels good.

Fuck God, and fuck you. How many times has Rush Limbaugh been married? How about Newt? He couldn't keep his dick out of the robot while his SECOND wife had cancer. There is no sanctity in marriage. It's a "Tradition" that has evolved MANY times in the past.

Seriously, here's the bottom line: Whatever bullshit excuses you make for holding onto your bigotry are irrelevant. You can justify hatred a number of different ways, but in the end, it's just sheer ignorance. Biblical ignorance. So have fun with it. Revel in it. Tell us God hates fags. Who gives a fuck? Your opinion, and all the other 'phobes' opinions don't mean diddly-piss.

More importantly, what fucking doctor or scientist goes on data from almost 40 years ago? Science is constantly breaking new ground on this.

Perhaps I missed it. What science shows a unwillful determiner, genetic component to homosexuality ?

Nothing that's 100%, but if you're at all tapped into the scientific community, you know they've identified what they believe to be the "gay" gene. And before you get all huffy-puffy chested, remember that at one point Lung Cancer was not tied to smoking. Things like this take time.

Ultimately, I go by the words of my actual gay friends, of which I have many, when they tell me they didn't make a choice. I do have one friend who was a lesbian when I met her, and now she's married to a dude and has a baby. But she explained it to me like this:

She's sexually attracted to both genders and she has no control over which she's going to lust after more. Right now, she's straight, and that's how it rolls.

So.who.the.fuck.cares?

That would be U.S. Federal, the majority of States and nation's laws around the world.

Was that sentence supposed to actually mean something?

Means all of those lawful authorities tell people they dont have the right to get married.

And lawful authorities once told ******* they were property.

(I'm sure that'll get edited, so let me just post-script "N-words" for the faint of heart).

Lawful authorities once said blacks and whites couldn't marry, or share the same drinking fountain.

Maybe our own flawed laws aren't all that great a reference point.

So.

We have established that sexuality and homosexuality are not the same thing, despite Seawytch's idiotic assertion.

And we have determined that people do, quite adamantly, choose to be gay.

Do you really want me to pull up the material that proves that homosexuality also exists as a "stage" for some people? That they do move out of it? Or do you feel sufficiently chastened?

So.

We have established that sexuality and homosexuality are not the same thing, despite Seawytch's idiotic assertion.

Do you really want me to pull up the material that proves that homosexuality also exists as a "stage" for some people? That they do move out of it? Or do you feel sufficiently chastened?

No. I really want you to die of AIDS. See your sig for further details.

"Homosexuality, for most, is a phase" is what you posted yesterday at 10 am.
Of course we know you believe you are smarter than everyone here PC. You are a legend in your own mind.
You are not honest though. No one was there to discipline you as a child.
You are a pampered spoiled brat liar.

Your first fabricated post is #464, in which the prevaricator claims I wrote this:
"Explain to us how human sexuality is a phase."

Not "Homosexuality, for most, is a phase".....

...but you claimed "human sexuality is a phase."

But, if you wish, you can clarify now: are you a fool or a liar?

Come, now...which is it?

And, after you said I wrote "human sexuality is a phase" the two other bird-brains
made the mistake...which few others do...of lending you credence.

Isn't that so?

You dance around the subject like a monkey on fire.

Because you can not back up your ridiculous claim that for most homosexuality is a phase.
Back it up. You can't.
Go ahead and call me all the names you want because that is all you have.
Sticks and stones. I have been beat up, shot at and left for dead. Played 4 quarters against some of the best.
WTF have you ever done but lie and tell everyone how smart you are?
Wham it zero on set. EP team on the ready. KO team on the pads. 4th string D to group.

1. Cynthia Nixon seeks to clarify her comments after causing outrage by saying she is 'gay by choice'
She recently caused controversy among the gay community when she told The New York Times that homosexuality was a personal choice for her.

Read more: Cynthia Nixon 'gay by choice': Actress seeks to clarify comments after causing outrage | Mail Online

2. In other words, for the minority who may have experimented with gay relationships at some juncture in their lives, well over 80% explicitly renounced homosexual (or even bisexual) self-identification by age of 35. For the clear majority of males (as well as women) who report gay encounters, homosexual activity appears to represent a passing phase, or even a fleeting episode, rather than an unshakable, genetically pre-determined orientation.
Column: Does it matter if only 1.4% of people are gay? - USATODAY.com

I never say anything I can't document.

3. Read the CDC study yourself....then crawl back and apologize.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf

I love making you look as stupid as you really are....

Jesus, how bigoted can you get, you go out of your way to find one instance out of millions to allegedly justify your bigotry

So.

and i am the asshole for sarcastically recommending gitmo for terrorists?

sheesh

Read post #613....

....let's see if you are educable.

Your first fabricated post is #464, in which the prevaricator claims I wrote this:
"Explain to us how human sexuality is a phase."

Not "Homosexuality, for most, is a phase".....

...but you claimed "human sexuality is a phase."

But, if you wish, you can clarify now: are you a fool or a liar?

Come, now...which is it?

And, after you said I wrote "human sexuality is a phase" the two other bird-brains
made the mistake...which few others do...of lending you credence.

Isn't that so?

You dance around the subject like a monkey on fire.

Because you can not back up your ridiculous claim that for most homosexuality is a phase.
Back it up. You can't.
Go ahead and call me all the names you want because that is all you have.
Sticks and stones. I have been beat up, shot at and left for dead. Played 4 quarters against some of the best.
WTF have you ever done but lie and tell everyone how smart you are?
Wham it zero on set. EP team on the ready. KO team on the pads. 4th string D to group.

1. Cynthia Nixon seeks to clarify her comments after causing outrage by saying she is 'gay by choice'
She recently caused controversy among the gay community when she told The New York Times that homosexuality was a personal choice for her.

Read more: Cynthia Nixon 'gay by choice': Actress seeks to clarify comments after causing outrage | Mail Online

2. In other words, for the minority who may have experimented with gay relationships at some juncture in their lives, well over 80% explicitly renounced homosexual (or even bisexual) self-identification by age of 35. For the clear majority of males (as well as women) who report gay encounters, homosexual activity appears to represent a passing phase, or even a fleeting episode, rather than an unshakable, genetically pre-determined orientation.
Column: Does it matter if only 1.4% of people are gay? - USATODAY.com

I never say anything I can't document.

3. Read the CDC study yourself....then crawl back and apologize.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf

I love making you look as stupid as you really are....

You're not owed any apology you egotistical piece of shit. You haven't PROVEN anything. You've given a whole shit-load of excuses for your bigotry though. So for that I applaud you.

FYI - None of those issues you bring up about homosexuals should preclude them from having the same rights everyone else does. None.

So.

and i am the asshole for sarcastically recommending gitmo for terrorists?

sheesh

Don't worry Conz. I'm okay with being the asshole. When you end up shitting on people like KosherTwat, it's not really being an asshole anyway.

It's a public service.

So? What's your point? Do you truly believe that people CHOOSE to be attracted to members of the same sex?

My point is that you should admit that you were in error.

My personal opinion? There is an entire spectrum in the realm of sexuality.
There are some folks who are, and will always be attracted to members of the same sex.

But...and this is borne out by the CDC study, for far and away the majority, this is not a life-long pursuit.

Case in point, Anne Heche, for whom homosexuality was a brief period. For many this is the case.
Many have used the services of groups such as Exodus International for that reason.

And, we often read of folks who suddenly decide that they are homosexual. Why be surprised when we find homosexuals who suddenly decide that they are heterosexual?

I also believe that the influence of the 60's, the Leftists, have, for the first time, propounded the idea that one should not fight impulses, some of which are destructive.
The even put forth the motto "if it feels good, do it."

The traditional view is that one should use that which makes us different from the rest of the animal kingdom, our God-given intellect, to choose our paths in life....not necessarily what feels good.

Fuck God, and fuck you. How many times has Rush Limbaugh been married? How about Newt? He couldn't keep his dick out of the robot while his SECOND wife had cancer. There is no sanctity in marriage. It's a "Tradition" that has evolved MANY times in the past.

Seriously, here's the bottom line: Whatever bullshit excuses you make for holding onto your bigotry are irrelevant. You can justify hatred a number of different ways, but in the end, it's just sheer ignorance. Biblical ignorance. So have fun with it. Revel in it. Tell us God hates fags. Who gives a fuck? Your opinion, and all the other 'phobes' opinions don't mean diddly-piss.

I should have you on retainer!!!

You serve as the perfect foil...

..no matter how eloquently I write about the malevolence of the Left....showing your posts makes the point so very much better!!

Forum List

Back