Wendy's Supports Chick-Fil-A

I think Polchic is a hateful homophobe and she knows it, so folks relax, she's just pulling your gay pride chain. I think she secretly wants to be fucked in the ass, that's why she cares about homos.

You said "homosexuality is a phase". Do you stand by your statement or not?

Did I say "human sexuality is a phase"?

Yes or no?

You said, and I quoted, "homosexuality (which IS human sexuality). Do you stand by your statement, yes or no?

Oh....you are such a sad, pathetic case.

Rather than do the right thing, and admit you were wrong....you are trying to claim homosexuality is a synonym for human sexuality.

Pathetic.

syn·o·nym/ˈsinəˌnim/
Noun:
A word or phrase that means exactly or nearly the same as another word or phrase in the same language, for example shut is a synonym for close.

If I said 'apples are red' does that mean all fruits are red?

It seems I will have to put you in the lowest of categories along with the dummy who keeps thanking you.

Weren't you ever taught to own up to your mistakes?

You can't be that stupid, so you must be..
Dishonest....

I think Polchic is a hateful homophobe and she knows it, so folks relax, she's just pulling your gay pride chain. I think she secretly wants to be fucked in the ass, that's why she cares about homos.

There is no reason in the world for you to use the first two words in your post, you disgusting little gnat.

There is no reason in the world for you to use the first two words in your post, you disgusting little gnat.

Notice everyone how she only disputes the front of my post, not the wanting to get assfucked part. :D

Nice.

Notice everyone how she only disputes the front of my post, not the wanting to get assfucked part. :D

Nice.

Crawl back under the rock.

Yes or no?

You said, and I quoted, "homosexuality (which IS human sexuality). Do you stand by your statement, yes or no?

Rather than do the right thing, and admit you were wrong....you are trying to claim homosexuality is a synonym for human sexuality.

Pathetic.

syn·o·nym/ˈsinəˌnim/
Noun:
A word or phrase that means exactly or nearly the same as another word or phrase in the same language, for example shut is a synonym for close.

It seems I will have to put you in the lowest of categories along with the dummy who keeps thanking you.

Dishonest....

Obvious your parents did not wash out your mouth with soap.
As a result of that you are a pampered spoiled brat liar.

Nice.

While you line up for some hate chicken, as you think about assfucking, since you seem to care about homos so much, you must like to think about them having sex.

Pathetic.

syn·o·nym/ˈsinəˌnim/
Noun:

Dishonest....

You misunderstand.

I'm merely smarter and more honest than you are.

Further...I never, unlike you, lie.

And, although I am not a proctologist, I recognize you.

Nice.

While you line up for some hate chicken, as you think about assfucking, since you seem to care about homos so much, you must like to think about them having sex.

Time for you to go home and set up the “Slip and Slide” so it ends in the knife drawer.

Time for you to go home and set up the “Slip and Slide” so it ends in the knife drawer.

So you can eat the hate chicken? I bet you start by chewing the anus area first? Yummy little anal meat.
Are you thinking about gay cum mixing with turd stuff? is that what you're against? :dunno:

So you can eat the hate chicken? I bet you start by chewing the anus area first? Yummy little anal meat.
Are you thinking about gay cum mixing with turd stuff? is that what you're against? :dunno:

You seem to have a fascination with one particular sex act....was there some event in your life that precipitated this neurosis?

Try your best to overcome this perseveration.

Pathetic.

syn·o·nym/ˈsinəˌnim/
Noun:

Dishonest....

You misunderstand.

"Homosexuality, for most, is a phase" is what you posted yesterday at 10 am.
Of course we know you believe you are smarter than everyone here PC. You are a legend in your own mind.
You are not honest though. No one was there to discipline you as a child.
You are a pampered spoiled brat liar.

You misunderstand.

"Homosexuality, for most, is a phase" is what you posted yesterday at 10 am.
Of course we know you believe you are smarter than everyone here PC. You are a legend in your own mind.
You are not honest though. No one was there to discipline you as a child.
You are a pampered spoiled brat liar.

Your first fabricated post is #464, in which the prevaricator claims I wrote this:
"Explain to us how human sexuality is a phase."

Not "Homosexuality, for most, is a phase".....

...but you claimed "human sexuality is a phase."

But, if you wish, you can clarify now: are you a fool or a liar?

Come, now...which is it?

And, after you said I wrote "human sexuality is a phase" the two other bird-brains
made the mistake...which few others do...of lending you credence.

Isn't that so?

Did someone claim homosexuality is a phase? really?

oh and ann coulter is a vile and filthy moronic asshole

Yes or no?

Pathetic.

syn·o·nym/ˈsinəˌnim/
Noun:

Dishonest....

I'm not the one whose argument is so weak that I have to resort to name calling.

I also never said that homosexuality is synonymous with human sexuality. It IS a part of human sexuality.

I note that, once again, you didn't answer the question. Is it your belief that HOMOSEXUALITY is a "phase"?

Seawytch, you're an idiot.

Saying "homosexuality is a phase" is not synonymous with "sexuality is a phase" you fucking moron.

That's all. You can twist and spin and whine all you want, but those two words are not interchangeable.

"
ho·mo·sex·u·al·i·ty

noun \ˌhō-mə-ˌsek-shə-ˈwa-lə-tē\

Definition of HOMOSEXUALITY

: the quality or state of being homosexual

: erotic activity with another of the same sex

. See homosexuality defined for kids »"

Homosexuality - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

sex·u·al·i·ty

noun \ˌsek-shə-ˈwa-lə-tē\

Definition of SEXUALITY

: the quality or state of being sexual: a : the condition of having sex b : sexual activity c : expression of sexual receptivity or interest especially when excessive

Sexuality - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

There is no known genetic identifier for homosexuality.

True but I know a paralegal I work for in Atlanta. She is a twin. Her mother gave her and her brother up for adoption at birth.
Not an open adoption and they did not find each other until 42 years later.
Both are gay. Both raised in different families 1000 miles apart.
55% of identical twins where one was gay, the other one was gay.
22% of fraternal twins which is exactly the kind of pattern you would want to see if something genetic was going on. The genetically most similar brothers in studies were also more likely to be gay by even larger margins.
Now religous conservatives have shown total ignorance of genetic science in their claims that if genetics played any part in it then 100% of them would be gay.
Same studies of twins where one has developed schizophrenia and the other has also the % is almost identical at 52%.
And the kicker is most all medical studies of high blood pressure, diabetes and other diseases that are proven genetically inherited diseases the genetic chance of developing those diseases is 30% for diabetes as an example.
Sad that folks that claim to be reliogus turn their back on accepted science when it is on gay folk yet accept it when it is diabetes as an example when the facts that show diabetes has a genetic influence on offspring has about ONE HALF the chances of developing that disease genetically.
No one chooses to be gay. If it is not genetic, then what is it?

Forum List

Back