We're doomed...the UPS guy just showed up...

...wanting me to sign his electronic pad that who knows how many people have handled.

What part of social distancing is unclear to these idiots? Have they had no coronavirus training at all?

There has to be a better way...or am I overreacting?
Radical concept...….."wash your hands after handling things that others have handled."
Radical suggestion. If the UPS guy is infected...he potentially could infect every person he comes in contact with just by talking to them.
If you're so hysterically fearful, don't answer your door and go hide in your basement, cringing in fear.
Is that you Rudy Gobert?
Just a rational thinker.

Don't just sit there .....sue them ........mental anguish and all ya could have had a heart attack.

...wanting me to sign his electronic pad that who knows how many people have handled.

What part of social distancing is unclear to these idiots? Have they had no coronavirus training at all?

You're overreacting

Nice knowing you man............Sorry.....maybe you will not suffer so much on the way out..........

You could just cut off your hand after signing .............to be safe.

Yet look what we have out now LOL

upload_2020-3-17_14-52-28.jpeg

It's not you. I went to the food store the other night wearing gloves and all. I successfully managed to not touch anything and stay >6 feet away from everybody. Then, I got to the register and had to take my gloves off to sign and push YES button on the keypad that 100 people probably just touched before me. ugh

LMFAO and don't forget those wide open borders

oh and China is back to work already imagine that.

Okay, Chicken Little.

You do understand that novel virus' are how the Indigenous North Americans were decimated by the European Explorers. Italy has a 7% mortality rate right now. Sneeze at that is you will...but at 3% in the US it will become the number one cause of death beating out heart disease ...the current reigning champion.

You are overreacting.

Sign the tablet, collect your package and then go wash your hands.

It isn't rocket science.

keep santized wipes near the door, use them on any device you have to touch or sign, wipe the door knob and bell after the ner-do-well leaves

Last edited:
Interesting concept here.

In order for your immune system to get stronger, you have to be EXPOSED to germs.

Getting dirty, interacting with others, even those with colds and sniffles is what keeps us alive and safe.

Fucking clowns everywhere.

You should have told him "social distancing" and slammed the door in his face.

To be honest, I've never liked the electronic pads, I'm a bit of a germophobe in that regard. They should have you just bring your own pen, sign a piece of paper or something.
I had my rubber fishing gloves on and looked pissed.
Can I ask what there is really to be ticked off about when putting on gloves obviously didn't hurt you or worse? Now if there had not been a way to get around what you considered to be the problem, then there would've been a reason to be mad. Being challenged and prevailing when the dust settles should be a reason to smile, not complain. I get it that this kind of challenge shouldn't even be in the picture to begin with, but sadly the world that we live in has never been a perfect one.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You should have told him "social distancing" and slammed the door in his face.

To be honest, I've never liked the electronic pads, I'm a bit of a germophobe in that regard. They should have you just bring your own pen, sign a piece of paper or something.
To vote here today they said to bring your own black pen.
And you took a blue one?

Forum List

Back