We're Getting Married!

By the way SeaBytch, what I just posted brings up another couple of questions .

I'm assuming that at some point you were with a man, otherwise how did you have kids? Do you now self identify as a lesbian?

And that question further highlights how homophobic and bigoted you are...not to mention dumb as a post. I've been with my partner for 20 years. Our children are 13 and 15...even YOU can do that kind of math can't you?

Gosh, there was a whole thread on it? And most of the douches on this message board think using the F word for gay man doesn't make you a bigot? Wow, I'm convinced. :lol:

Not.

Prop 8 was not "the government" now was it? No, that was a people's initiative that was unconstitutional. But you knew that already.

OMG ,that truly may be the dumbest thing I've ever read on this message board.

You don't read your own posts then obviously. Prop 8 was unconstitutional...you did realize that right?

That's irrelevant to the discussion stupid. The people of CA wanted to , via the government, define marriage and you were against that, even though you just said you never said you were against the government defining marriage.

And don't try to fool anyone into believing that your objection was the fact that it was unconstitutional , or you'll just go on ignore right this instant.

You objected because you want GAYS to be allowed to marry PERIOD.

Sorry sweetie, but Prop 8 was unconstitutional...just like if the people of CA had, through a people's initiative, banned all guns in California. Unconstitutional.

bullshit, you have yet to provide the language in the constitution that legalizes gay marriage. While you are looking, find the language on multiple marriage, because its in the same place----no where.

Funny, Federal judges all over the country are managing to find it. So odd that a homophobic bigot on a message board can't...

Oh Seawytch...You are family in a way, so I hate to disagree. When did SmarterThanTheAverageBear say gays make him feel icky and so forth? (To be honest I know a few too who turn my stomach). I also know lesbians who are hateful bitches, but only a few.

Oh. Me, my husband and friends call each other "fags" occasionally. It's meant to dilute the effect of words used by real homophobes and bigots.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
now i understand why BLACKS use the word N I G G E R !!!!

It's only a matter of time before all states fall...

And the country

Because gay people get married, you think the world is going to end? WTH is wrong with some of you? I guess I shouldn't be surprised, this is a political internet forum. :rolleyes-41:

People are NOT going to suddenly start "turning gay." Being gay is some kind of genetic anomaly or chemical imbalance or something, IMO, and effects a small portion of the population. How on earth do you think the country is going to fall because less than 5% of the population has marriage rights? This is just unbelievable.
Actually it's very believable.

Many on the right truly fear diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty, and as reactionary conservatives they truly believe that diversity and dissent will 'bring down' the country; and of course there are conservatives of bad faith who engage in this sort of demagoguery and fear-mongering for some perceived political gain, knowing full-well the Nation is not 'in danger.'

Well, IMO, it is stupid that they care SO much about someone else's sex life. Why not live and let live! :rolleyes-41:

Yeah right, homosexual sex is going to bring down the nation. God forbid we allow them to marry one another, the country will just turn into one giant orgy of sinfulness, right? :lol: Everyone will suddenly turn into a homosexual.

Are there any other countries where homosexual marriage is legal?

Yes

WorldMarriageMapJuly17.png

I'm assuming that at some point you were with a man, otherwise how did you have kids? Do you now self identify as a lesbian?

And that question further highlights how homophobic and bigoted you are...not to mention dumb as a post. I've been with my partner for 20 years. Our children are 13 and 15...even YOU can do that kind of math can't you?

Ah SeaBytch proves how irrational she is. How the fuck would I know how old your kids are dumb shit, or how long you've been with your partner?

What an idiot.

Let's just use the general then. There are women who have natural children who now self identify as lesbian correct?

Oh Seawytch...You are family in a way, so I hate to disagree. When did SmarterThanTheAverageBear say gays make him feel icky and so forth? (To be honest I know a few too who turn my stomach). I also know lesbians who are hateful bitches, but only a few.

Oh. Me, my husband and friends call each other "fags" occasionally. It's meant to dilute the effect of words used by real homophobes and bigots.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Amazingly you're unintentionally correct.

Why Black People Can Use the N-Word A Perspective Word. The Online Journal on African American English

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Why Black People Can Use the N-Word A Perspective Word. The Online Journal on African American English

Morning Howey

Ah SeaBytch proves how irrational she is. How the fuck would I know how old your kids are dumb shit, or how long you've been with your partner?

What an idiot.

Let's just use the general then. There are women who have natural children who now self identify as lesbian correct?

Because you had already responded to a post in which I had stated that I had been with my partner for 20 years. A moronic bigot immediately assumes that I had to have had sex with a man. Someone smarter and more enlightened knows that gays have been having kids through AI and IVF for decades. (I've done both, for a total of five babies)

OMG ,that truly may be the dumbest thing I've ever read on this message board.

You don't read your own posts then obviously. Prop 8 was unconstitutional...you did realize that right?

That's irrelevant to the discussion stupid. The people of CA wanted to , via the government, define marriage and you were against that, even though you just said you never said you were against the government defining marriage.

And don't try to fool anyone into believing that your objection was the fact that it was unconstitutional , or you'll just go on ignore right this instant.

Sorry sweetie, but Prop 8 was unconstitutional...just like if the people of CA had, through a people's initiative, banned all guns in California. Unconstitutional.

bullshit, you have yet to provide the language in the constitution that legalizes gay marriage. While you are looking, find the language on multiple marriage, because its in the same place----no where.

Funny, Federal judges all over the country are managing to find it. So odd that a homophobic bigot on a message board can't...

Then quote it. Quote it from from some left wing judge's ruling. Show us where gay marriage is mentioned in the constitution.

What an idiot.

Because you had already responded to a post in which I had stated that I had been with my partner for 20 years. A moronic bigot immediately assumes that I had to have had sex with a man. Someone smarter and more enlightened knows that gays have been having kids through AI and IVF for decades. (I've done both, for a total of five babies)

Uh huh

anyway, you avoided the question. Are there or are there not women who were at one time married to men and had children with them who now self identify as lesbian?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Morning Howey

Morning Niggrah!

What an idiot.

Uh huh

anyway, you avoided the question. Are there or are there not women who were at one time married to men and had children with them who now self identify as lesbian?

I didn't I answered it. You asked about me specifically not "some lesbians". I had two children with AI and three with IVF.

It's the way gays have children now (and a lot of straights too).

It's only a matter of time before all states fall...

And the country

You do understand that I have no issue with same sex marriage, right? To me, there are bigger things to worry about...

Besides, I'd think that everyone who is bothered by gay sex would support same sex marriage... Everyone knows that once you say "I do" the sex stops...

Then quote it. Quote it from from some left wing judge's ruling. Show us where gay marriage is mentioned in the constitution.

Read the 9th amendment. Then tell us where in the constitution it says that a right must be enumerated in the constitution to be reserved by the people.

And of course, the 14th amendment is part of the constitution. And it mandates equal protection in the law and protects against the States violating individual rights.

Read the 9th amendment. Then tell us where in the constitution it says that a right must be enumerated in the constitution to be reserved by the people.

And of course, the 14th amendment is part of the constitution. And it mandates equal protection in the law and protects against the States violating individual rights.

LOL no it doesn't.

LOL no it doesn't.

Gosh, that must be while Federal Judge after Federal Judge disagreed with you and are finding these anti gay laws violate the Constitution. Do you believe the SCOTUS was wrong in their Loving ruling?

Forum List

Back