Were hippies a buNch of fascist?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Im beginning to think that those lovable hippies from the 60s were a bunch of fascist. There are a ton of pictures of hippies with there fist in the air in a very similar manor to the fad ist in Italy. Let's not forget that every phrase any hippie came up with started with fUck this. I know everyone curses but the only time people curse as much as they did was when someone was in a battle. When you put it all together and drown out give peace a chance it just seems that hippies were a pretty aggressive bunch of people. The aGgressio. Was almost warlike if you ask me.

Im beginning to think that those lovable hippies from the 60s were a bunch of fascist. There are a ton of pictures of hippies with there fist in the air in a very similar manor to the fad ist in Italy. Let's not forget that every phrase any hippie came up with started with fUck this. I know everyone curses but the only time people curse as much as they did was when someone was in a battle. When you put it all together and drown out give peace a chance it just seems that hippies were a pretty aggressive bunch of people. The aGgressio. Was almost warlike if you ask me.

The only time people curse that much is when someone is in a battle? Did you ever watch those kids on South Park?

• Banned

The only time people curse that much is when someone is in a battle? Did you ever watch those kids on South Park?

Are you trying to compare fictional characters to real people?

Are you trying to compare fictional characters to real people?
Are you saying only fictional characters, or people in battle cuss a lot?

Forum List

Back