🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Were I to give advise to the Donald.......

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
There is a slight chance that the Trumpster....being a not too sharp but extremely lucky egomaniac....made the mistake of surrounding himself with much smarter
but evil cohorts who simply fed Donald's ego and proceeded to use him as a useful puppet while they raided the proverbial pantry.

What Trump should do, (if he had an ounce of ethics,) is to DISAVOW his relationships with Manafort, Flynn, Stone, Page, and a few others and unequivocally throw these traitorous bastards under a bus,. Trump would have to admit that he has been duped by many of those within his administration whose actual loyalty was to a foreign government (Russia) in order to financially profit.

Of course, if Trump was himself in on the scheme, then these corrupt bastards would turn on him and, as the system works, the first to plead for immunity, would have to testify against all the others in the treasonous plot........Does anyone think that any of the four above named folks would fall on their own sword for Trump?

Last edited:
Thank you for your advice...I'm sure the President will give it all the consideration it is due.

iu

• Banned
Thank you for your advice...I'm sure the President will give it all the consideration it is due.

Since I think that the orange clown deserves to be humiliated, then I sincerely hope that he keeps making the same fuck ups that he has for the last 65 or so days.

There is a slight chance that the Trumpster....being a not too sharp but extremely lucky egomaniac....made the mistake of surrounding himself with much smarter
but evil cohorts who simply fed Donald's ego and proceeded to use him as a useful puppet while they raided the proverbial pantry.

What Trump should do, (if he had an ounce of ethics,) is to DISAVOW his relationships with Manafort, Flynn, Stone, Page, and a few others and unequivocally throw these traitorous bastards under a bus,. Trump would have to admit that he has been duped by many of those within his administration whose actual loyalty was to a foreign government (Russia) in order to financially profit.

Of course, if Trump was himself in on the scheme, then these corrupt bastards would turn on him and, as the system works, the first to plead for immunity, would have to testify against all the others in the treasonous plot........Does anyone think that any of the four above named folks would fall on their own sword for Trump?

You can't even use the correct word(advice) in the title. Who would listen to you?

If Gnat were to give Trump advice, it would only be on which toilet paper to use.

• Banned
You can't even use the correct word(advice) in the title. Who would listen to you?

Yes, my apologies for using the verb instead of the noun "advice".....But I must complement you in advance for the thorough response to my post that surely you're struggling to come up with........LOL

What Trump needs to do is redo the CIA and fire every Obama holdover and perp walk every treasonous SOB who leaked information to the liberal media into federal prison. Drain the swamp..

• Banned
My advice to Trump > invest in some new identities and learn to speak Portuguese

I am sure that both "John Baron" and "John Miller" will soon come up with eloquent defenses for the Trumpster's screw ups...

What Trump needs to do is redo the CIA and fire every Obama holdover and perp walk every treasonous SOB who leaked information to the liberal media into federal prison. Drain the swamp..

Weren't you one of the right wing fuck heads who CHEERED Wikileaks expose of Podesta and Clinton's emails, spewing that Wikileaks was doing " a service to democracy"..........Now, you hypocritical bastards want to blame the "leakers" and not the treasonous action of the orange charlatan........Go figure.....LOL

Trump keeps motoring along.

The left is committing collective suicide.

Keep it up guys.

Weren't you one of the right wing fuck heads who CHEERED Wikileaks expose of Podesta and Clinton's emails, spewing that Wikileaks was doing " a service to democracy"..........Now, you hypocritical bastards want to blame the "leakers" and not the treasonous action of the orange charlatan........Go figure.....LOL

And you've been the dick, who from the start, screamed and yelled about Wikileaks and now can't get enough leaked information.

STFU

There have been about two dozen things the left loons have promised will take Trump down...but here he is, still sitting strong

Advise and advice are different....learn the difference, ya dumb fuck.

Seriously, leftards crack me up when they so lamely act like they have even have the slightest clue.........

It is going to be satisfying watching the leftist operatives go to prison.

Forum List

Back