🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Were I to give advise to the Donald.......

Trump keeps motoring along.

Sure, moron....just "motoring along".......You have officially joined the Baghdad Bob fan club.

lets see:

That "beautiful wall" ....were to ever be built....is NOT going to be paid by Mexico regardless of the stupid spin you morons apply

The "repeal and replace"of the ACA smacks of pissing off virtually everyone BUT the Trump ass-lickers.....like you.

....and his Muslim travel bans aren't doing to well....wouldn;t you agree?

LOL

Sure, moron....just "motoring along".......You have officially joined the Baghdad Bob fan club.

lets see:

That "beautiful wall" ....were to ever be built....is NOT going to be paid by Mexico regardless of the stupid spin you morons apply

The "repeal and replace"of the ACA smacks of pissing off virtually everyone BUT the Trump ass-lickers.....like you.

LOL

He'll be moving on to the next thing.

He's still in.

You are still on the sidelines.

Suck on it.

Advise and advice are different....learn the difference, ya dumb fuck.

Seriously, leftards crack me up when they so lamely act like they have even have the slightest clue.........

WOW....yet another right wing moron caught my mistake in the title.......These Trump ass-lickers are soooooo sharp.......LOL

Seriously, leftards crack me up when they so lamely act like they have even have the slightest clue.........

WOW....yet another right wing moron caught my mistake in the title.......These Trump ass-lickers are soooooo sharp.......LOL

Well, you do make it pretty easy to show what a moron you are.

lets see:

LOL

Some people have said that there are paid leftist scum bag paid trolls on this board. However, I disagree. The Democrats are sneaky little anti-American shit sacks, but they are not stupid. If they are paying the leftists on this board then they are getting fucked.

Case in point: Nathew, the op. If the DNC or some other communist subsidiary was paying this prick they would be wanting their money back. The slop-shit the op posts is so asinine that, if anything, it undermines their cause.

Nat, you are an idiot. You only get about 10% of any topic upon which you opine. Like this one. Your op is based upon the faulty assumption that there was a conspiracy to rig the election. Aside from a telephone conversation between the Russian Ambassador and Flynn, there is NOTHING. Besides, having contact like this is his Fucking job. To draw a conclusion based upon circumstantial evidence you have to have a solid chain of inferences based upon facts. You cannot assert this because IT DOES NOT EXIST.

In addition, your dumb ass would not even know about the Flynn matter unless a crime was committed. That you weird fuckers are not concerned about actual evidence of a crime, plus this surveillance being conducted by Obama political appointees (with Obama clearly stating that he does not like or Trust Trump during the campaign), suggests that this whole Russia connection Bullshit is nothing but politics.

Your opinion is your prerogative. But at least have some grip on reality before launching into your wild, conspiracy-laden Bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

There have been about two dozen things the left loons have promised will take Trump down...but here he is, still sitting strong

You bugged his bathroom?

Yeah,,,,saw him shitting down you loon's throats
Ew Sassy you're a sick fuck :cuckoo:

So tell me, little fella...what has Trump done that I should shun him???? Killing the TPP? Securing the border? Stopping the flow of unvetted muslim refugees into the country? Wanting to rid the country of the 2,700 pork-filled pages of Barrypuppetcare? What has he done that I should side with a disgusting little "knows-nothing" worm like you....let me know...I'm open minded. Teach me the ways of the leftards clown posse of sniveling commie pussies.

(snicker)

Your opinion is your prerogative. But at least have some grip on reality before launching into your wild, conspiracy-laden Bullshit.

Let it play itself out, BobbyBaby......and THEN we will both see if folks like Manafort or Stone are scum buckets (of which I have no doubt they are) AND if the orange clown knew what these guys were up to .....and possibly condoned their actions as long as he...trump.....got his ego inflated.

There is a slight chance that the Trumpster....being a not too sharp but extremely lucky egomaniac....made the mistake of surrounding himself with much smarter
but evil cohorts who simply fed Donald's ego and proceeded to use him as a useful puppet while they raided the proverbial pantry.

What Trump should do, (if he had an ounce of ethics,) is to DISAVOW his relationships with Manafort, Flynn, Stone, Page, and a few others and unequivocally throw these traitorous bastards under a bus,. Trump would have to admit that he has been duped by many of those within his administration whose actual loyalty was to a foreign government (Russia) in order to financially profit.

Of course, if Trump was himself in on the scheme, then these corrupt bastards would turn on him and, as the system works, the first to plead for immunity, would have to testify against all the others in the treasonous plot........Does anyone think that any of the four above named folks would fall on their own sword for Trump?

It's advice...not advise, Gnat! If you'd stayed awake in 9th grade English...you'd know this stuff!

What has he done that I should side with a disgusting little "knows-nothing" worm like you....let me know...I'm open minded. Teach me the ways of the leftards clown posse of sniveling commie pussies.

NO, NO, NO......I would NEVER want you to agree with me.....I mean, WHY would I ever want an idiot like you to agree with me?

What Trump needs to do is redo the CIA and fire every Obama holdover and perp walk every treasonous SOB who leaked information to the liberal media into federal prison. Drain the swamp..

Weren't you one of the right wing fuck heads who CHEERED Wikileaks expose of Podesta and Clinton's emails, spewing that Wikileaks was doing " a service to democracy"..........Now, you hypocritical bastards want to blame the "leakers" and not the treasonous action of the orange charlatan........Go figure.....LOL

That's because the leakers are releasing SECRET information that belongs to we the People. The shrilary and podesta are private citizens who were so fucking stupid they didn't understand that computers need to be kept secure. And you dipshits wanted to install that brainless fool as POTUS. My gosh but you're stupid.

t's advice...not advise, Gnat! If you'd stayed awake in 9th grade English...you'd know this stuff!

WOW.....you're the third right wing moron to correct my mistake......I already apologized, but I noticed that since you fuck heads have reading comprehension issues and/or cannot address the content of my post.....THEN, by all means, stick to the mistake I made in the thread's title......I really don't give a crap......LOL

That's because the leakers are releasing SECRET information that belongs to we the People

Since I am one of those, "we the people" I WELCOME the leaks from patriots who want to stop the charade that is going on in this WH clown posse......Live with it !!!

What has he done that I should side with a disgusting little "knows-nothing" worm like you....let me know...I'm open minded. Teach me the ways of the leftards clown posse of sniveling commie pussies.

NO, NO, NO......I would NEVER want you to agree with me.....I mean, WHY would I ever want an idiot like you to agree with me?

Hilarious...........I have forgotten more than you will ever know.

Let it play itself out, BobbyBaby......and THEN we will both see if folks like Manafort or Stone are scum buckets (of which I have no doubt they are) AND if the orange clown knew what these guys were up to .....and possibly condoned their actions as long as he...trump.....got his ego inflated.
Except that nobody In at trump's group did anything illegal, you ding-a-ling!

That's because the leakers are releasing SECRET information that belongs to we the People

Since I am one of those, "we the people" I WELCOME the leaks from patriots who want to stop the charade that is going on in this WH clown posse......Live with it !!!

"We the People" encourage felonies and law breaking? Since when?

There is a slight chance that the Trumpster....being a not too sharp but extremely lucky egomaniac....made the mistake of surrounding himself with much smarter
but evil cohorts who simply fed Donald's ego and proceeded to use him as a useful puppet while they raided the proverbial pantry.

What Trump should do, (if he had an ounce of ethics,) is to DISAVOW his relationships with Manafort, Flynn, Stone, Page, and a few others and unequivocally throw these traitorous bastards under a bus,. Trump would have to admit that he has been duped by many of those within his administration whose actual loyalty was to a foreign government (Russia) in order to financially profit.

Of course, if Trump was himself in on the scheme, then these corrupt bastards would turn on him and, as the system works, the first to plead for immunity, would have to testify against all the others in the treasonous plot........Does anyone think that any of the four above named folks would fall on their own sword for Trump?
he'd tell you to take a hike.

Really, this nation has survived by sedition and criminal activity?

Don’t take my word for it……Check with your orange hero.

Trump defends Putin: 'You think our country's so innocent?'

Trump defends Putin: 'You think our country's so innocent?' - CNNPolitics.com

After Obama's constant apologies for America you exaggerate one comment that is tame compared to the anti-American rhetoric of the last 8 years? Wise up. The dribble you post should embarrass you.

Forum List

Back