Sometimes I Really Wish the Democrats Were as Evil as the MAGA Folks Say They Are

Thanks to the neo-Marxist liberal loon globalist Democrats.
The US has officially became a 3rd world banana republic.
Show trials.
Rampant inflation.
Currency almost worthless.
Open borders.
People living in tents on city streets.
Gangs killing people in record numbers.
Home invasions and car jacking.
Looting of stores now common.
Powerless pretend president.

Last edited:
I agree. I wouldn't mind seeing him shipped off to GitMo, but he likely won't get anything more than probation. Not even house arrest.
I’ve heard 30 days and 4 years probation from one online source. 30 days for the contempt four 4 years probation for the actual sentence of the crimes. The Judge can consider the behavior of the felon during the proceedings.

Evil in the real world isn't this:

OIP.kw294PToUMY9rCRLiXhVTwHaKe

It looks more like this usually:

OIP.T49FrvS-5j_gnatRzD2-TQHaKR

Some mousy looking bureaucrat "just doing his job" on the orders of his superiors for the greater glory of the system he worked for.

That would describe DIE / Soros hire Bragg. Just a lackey doing his job to serve the the Reich.

I’ve heard 30 days and 4 years probation from one online source. 30 days for the contempt four 4 years probation for the actual sentence of the crimes. The Judge can consider the behavior of the felon during the proceedings.
I hope you're hearing right.

Trump will likely get no jail time.
Agreed.

And Trump’s opponents have no real desire to see him in jail – they just want him to go away, respect the will of the people, retire from politics, and allow responsible, serious, competent individuals to govern.

Agreed.

And Trump’s opponents have no real desire to see him in jail – they just want him to go away, respect the will of the people, retire from politics, and allow responsible, serious, competent individuals to govern.
when are competent individuals going to start governing jones?...

when are competent individuals going to start governing jones?...
As correctly noted by the OP, that Trump won’t see jail time is proof that conservatives are lying about a ‘deep state’ and that Trump’s trial was ‘rigged’ or ‘partisan.’

And that Trump won’t be going to jail is further proof that we are a nation of laws that the Untied States is not a banana republic, that there is no nefarious conspiracy to ‘get Trump.’

If this were a Soviet trial, Trump would have already been convicted and he'd be in whatever version of a Siberian "work camp" we have in this country. :)
Give it a couple years and that’s how it will work. The democrats don’t have us to the point they can’t disregard all pretense of law yet. But their getting closer to your dream.

As correctly noted by the OP, that Trump won’t see jail time is proof that conservatives are lying about a ‘deep state’ and that Trump’s trial was ‘rigged’ or ‘partisan.’

And that Trump won’t be going to jail is further proof that we are a nation of laws that the Untied States is not a banana republic, that there is no nefarious conspiracy to ‘get Trump.’
nothing like answering the question jones....maybe one day your other ball will drop....

Don’t flatter yourself
  • Bring in 10MM Illegals
  • Trash Americas reputation in the world
  • Cheating in the tens of millions
  • Defending Epstein’s client list
  • Coordinate with Mexican cartels to bring in Fentanyl, trafficked women and children and military aged men
You forgot handing Afghanistan to the Taliban ensuring that millions of women are once again enslaved.
Enriching Russia, China and Iran resulting in two wars with a third on the way AND the bonus that the USA taxpayers get to foot the bill for ALL of them.
Targeting the US energy industry so that inflation surpassed the Carter administration.
Using the public education system to sexualize children and teach kids to hide things from their families.
(I could do this all night)

We still haven't. He was indicted by a grand jury of his peers, not the government. He was put on trial in the State of New York, not the federal courts, and he was convicted by a jury of his fellow New Yorkers that were vetted by his own lawyers.

Reality Son. It's time for you to grow up and join it.
Dude, if you really believe the swill you're serving then you need to seek help. You have deluded yourself.

No jail time? That judge and the cabal behind him are wanking it every night fantasizes about sentencing Donald Trump to prison. Unless he gets an emergency appeal before sentencing, Trump is getting a perp walk. Hopefully the Reps are smart enough to move the convention up so that everyone sees the dirty system jail the official Republican candidate.

Forum List

Back