The illegal arrest of that poor brave kid
Cops being shot and assaulted daily
Folks being harassed at restaurants and being beaten and killed on the streets
Biden and Nancy say zero

Blm and Antifa are the shock troops of the DNC
What will you do when they show up in your neighborhood in the coming months
They only want destruction of you and America

Most on this forum are brave folks who pack guns and will fight back
Even by using self defense: the Bolshevik scum bag rat lawyers , mayors and Governors will arrest you

Civil war is what the Rats want.

There will be no civil war

Americans will have to vote first

Vote in person for President Trump!

1598935975033.png

I just love it when a good Fear attempt is made. It makes good reading. But I read a lot about these things and know it's just a friggin book. It's fiction. It's not real. And whether Rump wins or not doesn't mean the end of the United States. Old Glory has weathered worse.

but a Civil War?
like bang bang war?
not yet
wait after the elections...may be not even then..
Not even likely, imho. Still, it never hurts to stock up on some 2A insurance.

Yuppers, and the Liberals certainly are. It ain't so easy anymore. The Wet Dream of the Rtwinggunnutters to easily win that Civil War ain''t so easy anymore.

Yuppers, and the Liberals certainly are. It ain't so easy anymore. The Wet Dream of the Rtwinggunnutters to easily win that Civil War ain''t so easy anymore.
I'm not worried as leftist males generally lack the wrist strength to aim accurately, you being a perfect example of such.

I'm not worried as leftist males generally lack the wrist strength to aim accurately, you being a perfect example of such.

Don't get stupid and bet your life on that assumption.

Don't get stupid and bet your life on that assumption.
I only make bets that I know I'll win, so the stupid one would be you confronting me, either in person or online.

Now, why would I confront you? What reason would I have?/ Are you going to give me one? Just remember this, when you shoot at someone and they shoot back, complaining that ain't fair is just bitching.

Forum List

Back