We’re in a Civil War ??

Now, why would I confront you?
Judging by your posts here, because you're a fool.
What reason would I have?
Political/intellectual impotence and your tendency towards irrational emotional tantrums.
Are you going to give me one?
No freebies, you'll have to pay for one from me, kid.
Just remember this, when you shoot at someone and they shoot back, complaining that ain't fair is just bitching.
Then stop your complaining.

Don't get stupid and bet your life on that assumption.
I only make bets that I know I'll win, so the stupid one would be you confronting me, either in person or online.
Internet tough guy showdown!

Who will be the first to say "you come to me!" "No, YOU come to ME!" "Ah, you won't come to me because you're scared!"

:popcorn:

The last time I was under fire, was I scared? You damned straight I was. Anyone that isn't doesn't have the edge needed to survive. Wanting a Civil War is insane and only wanted by someone that has never been scared shitless in a firefight or an over run.

The last time I was under fire, was I scared? You damned straight I was.
Probably shit your pants.
Anyone that isn't doesn't have the edge needed to survive.
Or an extra pair of Depends.
Wanting a Civil War is insane and only wanted by someone that has never been scared shitless in a firefight or an over run.
Who wants a civil war? Not I, that's for sure.
Being prepared for something is not the same as desiring it. Think better.

The last time I was under fire, was I scared? You damned straight I was.
Probably shit your pants.
Anyone that isn't doesn't have the edge needed to survive.
Or an extra pair of Depends.
Wanting a Civil War is insane and only wanted by someone that has never been scared shitless in a firefight or an over run.
Who wants a civil war? Not I, that's for sure.
Being prepared for something is not the same as desiring it. Think better.

We are going to have our normal Revolution come November. We have a Revolution American Style every 2 years and sometime sooner than that. And, sorry, but you AR caressing Gunnuuters are welcome at the voting place but you have to leave your irons home.

We are going to have our normal Revolution come November. We have a Revolution American Style every 2 years and sometime sooner than that. And, sorry, but you AR caressing Gunnuuters are welcome at the voting place but you have to leave your irons home.
I don't own an AR and I'm not a "gunnuuter", whatever that is.

I don't own an AR and I'm not a "gunnuuter", whatever that is.

Yah, sure. I believe you.

Yah, sure. I believe you.
Sarcasm or not, the truth doesn't require your permission to be true.

You've been here almost 6 years and only have 290 points and a thank to post ratio under 20%. Maybe you need a new habit because you suck at this.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back