We've seen the last Democrat president

Well Trump is a FDR democrat!

Yet the far left hates him because of a letter behind his name!

FDR is a god to the far left and they are now proving that FDR would not be welcome in their party today!

Last Democrat President? I like to think you called it correctly but sadly I suspect there will be more but hopefully not for a long long time.

Amended: We've seen the last President

Did Obama officially announce he's a dictator?

No, that would be King Trumpery. Go back and listen to the number of times he said he wanted to gut the US Constitution.

And he has already started.

Luckily, we have the protection of Art 5 but trumpkins/pootarians would happily vote against that.
Link, Dudley Luddite?

Good luck with that one!

The dimocrap scum party will be unrecognizable in 3 years.

They MUST change. They know it. Problem is, they're too stupid to know how.

I figure about 3 years to get rid of all the old fossils.... Nazi Pelousy, Pocahontas Warren, Biden, Bernie, Schumer, etc

Maybe in 8 years, they'll be a real political party instead of the criminal organization they are today.

Nah.

Never happen.

Too many scum

FDR is a god to the far left and they are now proving that FDR would not be welcome in their party today!

Didn't know FDR liked grabbing pussies. That he mocked servicemen's families. That he mocked disabled people. Was a misogynist.

You mistake the left and normal people's dislike for Trump is because he is a 'conservative' or a 'Republican'. I know a lot of people who can't stand him. I am one of them. And it is not because of his political beliefs (although, to be fair, they are all over the place). No, the main reason I don't like him - and most people don't- is because he's proven to be a disgusting human being.

I reject the possibility that there will never be another black president. In 150 years or so...yeah, I'll concede that's not at all impossible.
Hank...which of these two did you enable with two enthusiastic votes?

a)
fredgraph.jpg

or

b)
jpg

?

Didn't know FDR liked grabbing pussies. That he mocked servicemen's families. That he mocked disabled people. Was a misogynist.

You mistake the left and normal people's dislike for Trump is because he is a 'conservative' or a 'Republican'. I know a lot of people who can't stand him. I am one of them. And it is not because of his political beliefs (although, to be fair, they are all over the place). No, the main reason I don't like him - and most people don't- is because he's proven to be a disgusting human being.

And the far left run their standard debunked religious dogma not connected to reality!

And yes Trump is a FDR Democrat, a letter behind his name is why you hate!

FDR would have changed his programs to meet the nation's needs of today. As he said at his first inauguration he would try new things to meet the Great Depression. And if
FDR were running for the presidency today he would probably be elected.

Forum List

Back