We've seen the last Democrat president

I wonder if Trump would be elected today after his appointments and speeches?

And the far left run their standard debunked religious dogma not connected to reality!

And yes Trump is a FDR Democrat, a letter behind his name is why you hate!

Huh? What 'debunked religious dogma'? No, I can't stand him because he is a disgusting human being. Got nothing to do with politics. I've already said Katisch and Rubio would have been my choice over Hillary or Trump. Also, he's as dumb as a sack of potatoes....

Amended: We've seen the last President

Did Obama officially announce he's a dictator?

Oh n/m, you were spelling president with a capital P to represent that Obama is your deity. Well, you do what you do for your religion, then.

Uh, dope......that's the accepted convention when referring to POTUS.

No, "dope."

I wrote a letter to the president. -- CORRECT
I wrote a letter to the President. -- INCORRECT

America is on to their corruption. Obama knew this when he took the unprecedented (and audacious) action of giving his own VP the "presidential" medal of "freedom".

Biden Says Obama 'Shocked the Hell Out of Me' With Medal of Freedom

What's corrupt about Biden?

or more to the point, what's more corrupt about Biden than what's corrupt about Trump?

Let's have that debate, piss drinker.

"Debate." :lmao:

There's no debate. The Obama regime was quite corrupt. And you wanted to continue it with part three, and America told you to fuck off.

And the far left run their standard debunked religious dogma not connected to reality!

And yes Trump is a FDR Democrat, a letter behind his name is why you hate!

Huh? What 'debunked religious dogma'? No, I can't stand him because he is a disgusting human being. Got nothing to do with politics. I've already said Katisch and Rubio would have been my choice over Hillary or Trump. Also, he's as dumb as a sack of potatoes....

Yes because you believe the far left religious dogma that has been programmed into you!

The letter behind ones name is why you drones hate!

If Trump does a good job, and I'm confident he will, the democrats will have a tough time winning another presidential election for many years.

15590527_1007644399368738_8788686041940732863_n.jpg

If Trump does a good job, and I'm confident he will, the democrats will have a tough time winning another presidential election for many years.

Once the far left looses more seats in the senate in 2018, they will still act the same!

They will blame someone else for their loss and carry on like they have been since the 60's..

Once the far left looses more seats in the senate in 2018, they will still act the same!

They will blame someone else for their loss and carry on like they have been since the 60's..
Blaming others is what they've been doing for years. It's easier than admitting fault and actually trying to find solutions.
They're lazy!

Did Obama officially announce he's a dictator?

Oh n/m, you were spelling president with a capital P to represent that Obama is your deity. Well, you do what you do for your religion, then.

Uh, dope......that's the accepted convention when referring to POTUS.

No, "dope."

I wrote a letter to the president. -- CORRECT
I wrote a letter to the President. -- INCORRECT
It doesn't happen very often, but you are correct.....it is capitalized only when positioned next to the name....

America is on to their corruption. Obama knew this when he took the unprecedented (and audacious) action of giving his own VP the "presidential" medal of "freedom".

or more to the point, what's more corrupt about Biden than what's corrupt about Trump?

There's no debate. The Obama regime was quite corrupt. And you wanted to continue it with part three, and America told you to fuck off.

"Quite corrupt"?

Compared to whom?

and America told you to fuck off.

Post the voter totals for each candidate

"Quite corrupt"?

Compared to whom?

You mean the George Soros manipulated totals? Nah. Trump is the overwhelming winner. Time to rip out the corruption and shine the light on the globalists who don't give a fuck about the people.

This is exactly what Democrats thought about Republicans in 2008 and 2012, and that stupid idea is partly why Trump is about to be sworn in. Don't get cocky.

So you can't cite a single incident of corruption associated with Biden, but you think he's more corrupt than Trump.

lol, big surprise.

The goddam children around here are imbeciles. Were ALL of you homeschooled?

"Quite corrupt"?

Compared to whom?

You mean the George Soros manipulated totals? Nah. Trump is the overwhelming winner. Time to rip out the corruption and shine the light on the globalists who don't give a fuck about the people.

Overwhelmingly. Is English your second language? You seem to lack a fundamental understanding of what words mean.

So you can't cite a single incident of corruption associated with Biden, but you think he's more corrupt than Trump.

lol, big surprise.

The goddam children around here are imbeciles. Were ALL of you homeschooled?

Son in all honesty ANY kind of schooling is better than the education you got.

Forum List

Back