We've seen the last Democrat president

America is on to their corruption. Obama knew this when he took the unprecedented (and audacious) action of giving his own VP the "presidential" medal of "freedom".

Biden Says Obama 'Shocked the Hell Out of Me' With Medal of Freedom

What's corrupt about Biden?

or more to the point, what's more corrupt about Biden than what's corrupt about Trump?

Let's have that debate, piss drinker.

"Debate." :lmao:

There's no debate. The Obama regime was quite corrupt. And you wanted to continue it with part three, and America told you to fuck off.

So you can't cite a single incident of corruption associated with Biden, but you think he's more corrupt than Trump.

lol, big surprise.

The goddam children around here are imbeciles. Were ALL of you homeschooled?

I don't come on here to try sh** for d-bag judges like you who have no real power.

So you were just talking shit as usual.

RW's damn sure better hope Michelle Obama stays home in 2020 or you're totally fucked ...

Sure, but that's what you said about Hillary ;)

prolly why I didnt vote for her ... :eusa_whistle:

President Donald J. Trump.

no candidate filed

that^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

America is on to their corruption. Obama knew this when he took the unprecedented (and audacious) action of giving his own VP the "presidential" medal of "freedom".

I wouldn't go so far as that.

I would like to pretend that's true, but the American people have been fooled by the Dems before.

If the Republicans fall back to their old habits of trying to be Rinos, expect voters to get tired of it and go back to Democrats.;

I wouldn't go so far as that.

I would like to pretend that's true, but the American people have been fooled by the Dems before.

If the Republicans fall back to their old habits of trying to be Rinos, expect voters to get tired of it and go back to Democrats.;

THIS is what this election was about. The Repub establishment better be paying attention.

RW's damn sure better hope Michelle Obama stays home in 2020 or you're totally fucked ...

no candidate filed

why would anyone write-in that asshat, he's on the ballot.

Fuck Donald J Trump

that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

no candidate filed

why would anyone write-in that asshat, he's on the ballot.

Fuck Donald J Trump

that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Donald J. Trump is your "President".

Is that the best you can do - the wives of previous presidents?

How about we stop pulling people from 'royal' families. There are a lot of people in the country - we do not need another Bush/Clinton/Obama.

Of the political parties that were guiding this nation through the years since the Constitution was ratified only one has not been dropped by the American people and that is the Democratic party. We have lost two conservative parties by the wayside and presently on our third conservative party, the Republican.

Of the political parties that were guiding this nation through the years since the Constitution was ratified only one has not been dropped by the American people and that is the Democratic party. We have lost two conservative parties by the wayside and presently on our third conservative party, the Republican.

And we will drop kick them if they don't get the message.
As for the Dems yes and no to your point.
This is NOT the Dem party of JFK.

or more to the point, what's more corrupt about Biden than what's corrupt about Trump?

There's no debate. The Obama regime was quite corrupt. And you wanted to continue it with part three, and America told you to fuck off.

So you can't cite a single incident of corruption associated with Biden, but you think he's more corrupt than Trump.

lol, big surprise.

I don't come on here to try sh** for d-bag judges like you who have no real power.

THE DEMOCRATS ARE SHIT :lmao:

And we will drop kick them if they don't get the message.
As for the Dems yes and no to your point.
This is NOT the Dem party of JFK.

Is that the same Dem party that had JFK killed? I'd say they're the same.

lol, big surprise.

Isn't that what you've been doing? lol

I think Trump will surprise people like you. :)

lol, big surprise.

THE DEMOCRATS ARE SHIT :lmao:
They're going to have a hard time recovering from what's been exposed. I have no doubt about that. :)

Well Trump is a FDR democrat!

Yet the far left hates him because of a letter behind his name!

FDR is a god to the far left and they are now proving that FDR would not be welcome in their party today!

Didn't know FDR liked grabbing pussies. That he mocked servicemen's families. That he mocked disabled people. Was a misogynist.

You mistake the left and normal people's dislike for Trump is because he is a 'conservative' or a 'Republican'. I know a lot of people who can't stand him. I am one of them. And it is not because of his political beliefs (although, to be fair, they are all over the place). No, the main reason I don't like him - and most people don't- is because he's proven to be a disgusting human being.

And the far left run their standard debunked religious dogma not connected to reality!

And yes Trump is a FDR Democrat, a letter behind his name is why you hate!
FDR was a progressive....Trump is definately not a progressive.....
Trump is absolutely a progressive, along with most of the rest of the Republican Party. Congress just passed a budget that increases the debt by what, $9 trillion?

Forum List

Back