WH preparing national emergency order to get wall money

How the wall is paid for is an obsession by you leftists, not us on the right. We don't care who pays for the wall, just as long as one is being built.

Yeah.... it's a backstop for the Dems making the shutdown go on too long and impacting the economy. As for the non-essentials, I think they should all be discharged anyway: we only need essential employees, not a bunch of drones feeding off the taxpayer.

If he has to, Trump can call a national emergency quite safely, I believe. With all those caravans of criminals pouring up through Mexico, it IS a national emergency, just like the huge Muslim invasion of Europe that started in 2015 and continues now.

Democrats are taught what to think--not why they should be thinking it.

There is no coherent argument against the wall. It's worked in Israel, it's worked in Hungary, it's worked here in the United States and many other places.

Because the puppet masters realize how foolish their sheep look arguing the effectiveness of a wall or fence, they trained them to switch the argument back to Trump saying Mexico would pay for it as if anybody on the right actually cares. They are really stupid enough to think they can make supporters turn on Trump for that reason.

WH preparing national emergency order to get wall money

good,

Trump will still need to go through congress

How the wall is paid for is an obsession by you leftists, not us on the right. We don't care who pays for the wall, just as long as one is being built.

Yeah.... it's a backstop for the Dems making the shutdown go on too long and impacting the economy. As for the non-essentials, I think they should all be discharged anyway: we only need essential employees, not a bunch of drones feeding off the taxpayer.

If he has to, Trump can call a national emergency quite safely, I believe. With all those caravans of criminals pouring up through Mexico, it IS a national emergency, just like the huge Muslim invasion of Europe that started in 2015 and continues now.

There is no coherent argument against the wall. It's worked in Israel, it's worked in Hungary, it's worked here in the United States and many other places.

Because the puppet masters realize how foolish their sheep look arguing the effectiveness of a wall or fence, they trained them to switch the argument back to Trump saying Mexico would pay for it as if anybody on the right actually cares. They are really stupid enough to think they can make supporters turn on Trump for that reason.

The Wall in Isreal is an abject failure - witness the many tunnels under it. Even the Isreali's admit it's mostly sybolic. And you're using an example that many people consider is unethical, racists and bigotted. Has the wall cooled tensions between the Palestinians and the Isreali's? Have things ever been worse between them?

The Wall in Isreal is an abject failure - witness the many tunnels under it. Even the Isreali's admit it's mostly sybolic. And you're using an example that many people consider is unethical, racists and bigotted. Has the wall cooled tensions between the Palestinians and the Isreali's? Have things ever been worse between them?

Oh for crying out loud. Even your very own CommieFact disputes that claim.

GOP senator says Israel border fence cut illegal immigration

"how could i vote to build what would be little more than a monument designed to send the cold-hearted message: KEEP OUT!" - Senator Doug Jones

The Wall in Isreal is an abject failure -

It can't be a failure, or the Gaza Palestinians wouldn't constantly be trying to get across it and kill all the Israelis they can. If the wall went down suddenly, which is the aim of the Friday rioting there, thousands of Gazans would rush across killing all possible Israelis. That hasn't happened yet, so it seems real clear to me it's a great success.

I hope Trump does declare a national emergency.

and when the supreme court shoves it BACK up his fat ass he'll STFU and his drones have a f'n stroke.

and when the supreme court shoves it BACK up his fat ass he'll STFU and his drones have a f'n stroke.
Pelosi could also attach riders to every appropriation, and any funds he took could be reduced in a following year for the same program appropriation. Unless Howard Schutz runs, Trump will be molesting minors at Mar a Lago by the time the courts ever got to a final answer.

when we have children in cages crying for their parents, don't you dare call that border security. THAT'S A HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSE!

Trump is a fraud

Compared with polling from when Trump took office, perceptions of the president’s performance have plummeted on the federal budget deficit, on improving the health-care system and on the economy.

Perhaps the greatest danger to Trump’s political future is the cost of these negative perceptions to his brand. The president was elected, in part, by giving his supporters an impression of business acumen. This was, in fact, the image carefully cultivated by book publishers and TV producers. And by Trump himself as a presidential candidate, who claimed to be a peerless negotiator, an unrivaled businessman and an excellent manager.

These claims can now be believed only by the ideologically addled.

The problem for Trump is not only that he lost the most visible and important confrontation of his presidency — in negotiating with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) over the government shutdown. It is that his methods are so blunt and transparent. His typical tactic is to raise the stakes of a negotiation impossibly high — a government shutdown or nuclear war — then to make a maximal demand and trust in the triumph of his stronger will. It is a form of negotiation ended by someone saying “uncle.” That Trump ended up in abject humiliation was perhaps fated by biology: You can angrily hold your breath for only so long.

If, in the next stage, the loser acts unilaterally under the pretense of a border security crisis, it will merely prove that Trump is a dangerously sore loser. For the MBAs taking notes, this complex negotiating strategy is known as: Throwing the game off the table if you can’t win.

Pelosi could also attach riders to every appropriation, and any funds he took could be reduced in a following year for the same program appropriation. Unless Howard Schutz runs, Trump will be molesting minors at Mar a Lago by the time the courts ever got to a final answer.

it WILL GO TO COURT !!

Potential arguments that would rise are whether the border wall is necessary to support the armed forces already deployed at the border, whether the construction has the appropriate approval, and whether the reallocation of funds is justified. Also a matter of debate is who would have legal standing to challenge the president’s declaration.

Hopefully Trump has already had the planning and positioning done, and the work starts the same day he announces the emergency. I'd rather see the work out a deal, but it doesn't look likely, so the preliminary stuff about what to do and where to do it has been finished and they're ready to go.

The question is, how long does it take for the anticipated injunction dispute in the courts to be resolved. Will the SCOTUS require the lower courts to rule on it first, thus dragging out the timeline? If the Dems can't stop the wall, the next best thing for them is to delay and obstruct progress on building the wall until after the 2020 elections or as close to it as possible so if the next president is a Democrat he/she can immediately put a halt to it. Which, dollars to donuts that person will do.

it WILL GO TO COURT !!

Potential arguments that would rise are whether the border wall is necessary to support the armed forces already deployed at the border, whether the construction has the appropriate approval, and whether the reallocation of funds is justified. Also a matter of debate is who would have legal standing to challenge the president’s declaration.

A declaration of national emergency doesn’t need any other approval but the President. Nor does the transfer of funds.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Trump has no choice to fund the wall if the dems will throw everyone under the bus and refuse any wall funding. The alternative is a permanent shutdown. The voters see who the adults are, its not the rigid democrats who funded the wall the last 10-years, and now its "immoral"? It's time to end the shutdown and let Nancy and the House dems run their little "Animal House" and Trump can run the country.

All because he could not deliver on Mexico paying for the wall....a simpleton campaign promise....
Trump asked the head of NASA if we could put a man on Mars by 2020. Now he wants a wall.

We shouldn't have to add anything else to that to prove Trump is insane, should we?

One minute he talks about a man on Mars. The next he is pushing a model wall....IDIOT!

Forum List

Back