WH response to Nashville Shooting. Notice anything?

Rust_Cohle

Diamond Member
Nov 6, 2021
[Redacted]
kgzo6yBsdiIh.jpeg

This is who the Biden Admin decides to show compassion to. Not the victims of this tragedy nope the mentally ill, deranged, tranny lunatic who took 6 lives. Normalizing degeneracy was a mistake. I hope SCOTUS reverses homo marriage next. This sickness needs to be locked up in a mental facility and treated not flaunted in our faces on a daily basis.

View attachment 771427

This is who the Biden Admin decides to show compassion to. Not the victims of this tragedy nope the mentally ill, deranged, tranny lunatic who took 6 lives. Normalizing degeneracy was a mistake. I hope SCOTUS reverses homo marriage next. This sickness needs to be locked up in a mental facility and treated not flaunted in our faces on a daily basis.
There is a distinct and clear difference between Biden's reaction to this shooting vs the justified shooting of criminals By Kyle Rittenhouse.

Probably just a coincidence that Rittenhouse was a white Straight guy.🤔

They're all mass shootings, with some variables that are common to America.

While we're all focused on this leftist shitstorm, the left is voting on The Restrict Act.

We are being tyrannized by ba'al loving, demonic, rotten, satanists. I don't call this governing...governing would mean something good in my mind..... but this that sits in Power Seats right now...these people are vile creatures of darkness. The cult of death. They will gladly destroy this nation and its children to hold onto power.

Last edited:
Democrats are actually CELEBRATING the deaths of those six Christians. They are trying to make a trans George Floyd.
they're sick. Trans Having protests claiming they're being killed, demanding schools and our children are theirs, schools allowing these pervs in to talk to kids privately...WHERE THE HELL ARE PARENTS..and speaking of parents.>>BAD ONES.. Madonna is having a fund raiser in Nashville to raise money for these insane trans. Biden and harris post socialmedia posts in support of trans killers, Department of education considering dropping any protections of christian groups, this is all nuts and leads to the death of nations. The left either doesn't see it or..THEY WANT IT.

The left is blaming the dead children for their own murders. The trans killer was bullied when she was 9 years old and went to school there. That was 20 years ago. To the satanic left. 8 and 9 year old children today are responsible.

The Navy's absurd bullshit on gender transitioning and the use of bathrooms first attempts to confiscate and control three dimensions that were originally only evolving in two (the typical non-mutilated homosexual of either gender). The pathology lies in this gray zone between the virtual and the actual, the place where two dimensions become three, the place at which the biology of each evolved genome confronts mental and physical risks posed by such mutilation. Islamic clitorectomies gone bananas in Crotch-Clown World, USA.

Suggested reading: Fischer & Fischer, The Psychology of the Adaption to Absurdity: Tactics of Make Believe.

Likke Miles I knew this was a Faked incident immediately .
But just as a piece of Trivia , I use the Microsoft Search Engine , Bing .
They are all rigged to suit their own algorithms .

When I looked they had 1,510,000 results for this shooting with10 results per page .
I searched the first 101 pages and they were identical .Completely identical .
The same 10 results repeated every page with WaPo first position ( CIA ).

The Trump indictment Search total was only 500 000 . fio
A typical red flag situation .
That is, you will not know any details because it has been so decided .

Forum List

Back