🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Whacky Trump Grand Jury Forechick Goes on TV to Talk about Deliberations

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
My God, she exhibits the brand of vapid stupidity that is typical of Democrats and their voters. In what world is this OK? Moreover, in what world would an individual think this is OK?!? Forget that this involves Trump. This is just plain asinine. Truly, the local DA, and affirmative action lawyer, wasted a lot of taxpayer money going after Trump only to have this nitwit F- it up like this.

My God, she exhibits the brand of vapid stupidity that is typical of Democrats and their voters. In what world is this OK? Moreover, in what world would an individual think this is OK?!? Forget that this involves Trump. This is just plain asinine. Truly, the local DA, and affirmative action lawyer, wasted a lot of taxpayer money going after Trump only to have this nitwit F- it up like this.

Look up the word "vapid" in the dictionary, and there's her picture.

Not trying to be mean, but why do democrats always look like the product of 2 animals that shouldn't have fucked each other. This one could stop bird shit in mid-air.

The self-loathing is dripping off this one. It knows Trump tips his caddy more than it makes in a month and apparently that doesn't sit too well.

Trump-Grand-Jury-Foreman-730x0.jpg

Not trying to be mean, but why do democrats always look like the product of 2 animals that shouldn't have fucked each other. This one could stop bird shit in mid-air.

The self-loathing is dripping off this one. It knows Trump tips his caddy more than it makes in a month and apparently that doesn't sit too well.

View attachment 759516
FredG.gif

What it is is full blown TDS.

Trump bum kissers wouldn't be parroting Trumpy media if it weren't about Trump.

In any event, their whining will not impact adjudication of Trump's schemes to overcome democracy.

They just need desperately to GET HIM!

Even if only in their own tiny minds.

I know I wouldn't want this lady on my jury. People on the jury, particularly the foreperson, need to be level headed, fair, and impartial. If this lady was the foreperson, it is quite obvious that the others were just as "level headed, fair, and impartial" as her. When I first heard her comments I was actually trying to decide if she was a Trump supporter who was purposely trying to torpedo these cases or if she was really that badly infected with TDS. I've made my decision.

Another one, HOPELESSLY obsessed by Trump's hind end.

They love him!

Their weird worship is irrelevant to the rule of law and evidence-based adjudications.

They were very, very pissy toward the impartiality of our justice systems when dozens of legal venues, some under Trump-appointed judges, threw his baseless challenges to democracy out-of-court.

Their weird worship is irrelevant to the rule of law and evidence-based adjudications.

They were very, very pissy toward the impartiality of our justice systems when dozens of legal venues, some under Trump-appointed judges, threw his baseless challenges to democracy out-of-court.

:laughing0301:

But thanks for your desperate but sincere attempt to provide us with thought provoking pseudo-political inspiration in the middle of this otherwise intelligent thread.

Forum List

Back