Whacky Trump Grand Jury Forechick Goes on TV to Talk about Deliberations

:laughing0301:

But thanks for your desperate but sincere attempt to provide us with thought provoking pseudo-political inspiration in the middle of this otherwise intelligent thread.

Apolitical adjudications can be very distressing for weird worshipers, but we are a nation of laws, not of cults.

Okay, Saul.

With fat cat conservative sugar daddies, raving bible thumpers, and media cheerleaders all abandoning the Cry Baby Loser in droves, his plethora of legal plights offer no solace for a vanquished cult leader whose memorial is a non-existent, big, beautiful wall paid for by Mexico.

He can still entertain and share his delusions, of course:

Screen Shot 2022-12-16 at 4.51.40 PM.png

"You know, the wall is built!
We're doing record numbers at the wall...
We did a great job in the wall.
Remember, the wall, they said it could never be done.
One of the largest infrastructure projects we've ever had in this country,
and it's had a tremendous impact!"

With fat cat conservative sugar daddies, raving bible thumpers, and media cheerleaders all abandoning the Cry Baby Loser in droves, his plethora of legal plights offer no solace for a vanquished cult leader whose memorial is a non-existent, big, beautiful wall paid for by Mexico.

He can still entertain and share his delusions, of course:

:blahblah:

My God, she exhibits the brand of vapid stupidity that is typical of Democrats and their voters. In what world is this OK? Moreover, in what world would an individual think this is OK?!? Forget that this involves Trump. This is just plain asinine. Truly, the local DA, and affirmative action lawyer, wasted a lot of taxpayer money going after Trump only to have this nitwit F- it up like this.

This is just further proof of the demafascist weaponization of the govt against political rivals. It shows this isn't serious at all

To be fair, his Big, Beautiful Wall that he made Mexico pay for is not the Loser's only source of comfort these days:

Wow! You're such a wordsmith.

I'm very impressed by how clever you thought you sounded saying that.

And look at your photo editing skills on display!

You're wasting some awesome talent hanging out here in this two-bit political board! You need to be right next to rightwinger, winning awards, and BULLDOG making fake lurid photos of those social betters!

I mean, DAMN!

Last edited:

Wow! You're such a wordsmith.

I'm very impressed by how clever you thought you sounded saying that.

And look at your photo editing skills on display!

You're wasting some awesome talent hanging out here in this two-bit political board! You need to be right next to rightwinger, winning awards, and BULLDOG making fake lurid photos of those social betters!

I mean, DAMN!

I supply my humble contributions, but an unrelenting surfeit of material makes it virtually effortless.

"It is really fucking weird to have your mind made up prior to the evidence being presented."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did she have her 'mind made up' before she heard the evidence?
I've seen no informed comment or description that that was the case, either in the media or on this gossipboard.

I would conjecture the woman is now convinced there was some bad juju being conducted by Don Trump and his enablers. And now convinced after all that evidence was presented.
Hasn't the Grand Jury turned in it's recommendations?
Ain't she done now?

Unless an informed poster here can articulate just what the status is of that Grand Jury and what its recommendations were.....well, I think I'm merely witnessing some not untypical shrilling by the forum's QAnon-TDS'rs (Trump's Duped & Snookered).

So, anybody....is this particular GJ panel that this woman was part of been disbanded?
Is their work done?
What were their recommendations?
Is their another empaneled GJ in that jurisdiction that is hearing evidence of other Trump malfeasance?

I dunno. Merely asking.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did she have her 'mind made up' before she heard the evidence?
I've seen no informed comment or description that that was the case, either in the media or on this gossipboard.

I would conjecture the woman is now convinced there was some bad juju being conducted by Don Trump and his enablers. And now convinced after all that evidence was presented.
Hasn't the Grand Jury turned in it's recommendations?
Ain't she done now?

Unless an informed poster here can articulate just what the status is of that Grand Jury and what its recommendations were.....well, I think I'm merely witnessing some not untypical shrilling by the forum's QAnon-TDS'rs (Trump's Duped & Snookered).

So, anybody....is this particular GJ panel that this woman was part of been disbanded?

Is their work done?
What were their recommendations?
Is their another empaneled GJ in that jurisdiction that is hearing evidence of other Trump malfeasance?

I dunno. Merely asking.
She is violating GA law by discussing the GJ in any way.

Forum List

Back